1,2,3, Sleep! - Kyuhyun/Seungyeon

1,2,3, Sleep! - Kyuhyun/Seungyeon

 

She looked at the clock and murmured, “Where is he?” worried and angry. That was she felt on. His new husband (they got married last month) was really busy or what she didn’t know. She put on her blanket into her body. Slept? Yes she slept.

There was no an hour past, his husband came home and found his wife was sleeping on their bed. “Honey, I am sorry.” Murmured and came closer to her. He looked her carefully, “Ah, sleep :)” he pecked his lovely wife.

He had changed his shirt into a pair of pajama, then he lay beside Seungyeon. “Honey?” he called her sweetly, he touched her sensitive area. She was still on her style. “Honey, I am home…” he . No action. He gave up and then slept hugging his wife’s waist.

A time goes by. Seungyeon was not on her style again. Changed again, changed again. She felt so restless. His husband realized this situation and turned to her wife. “Wifey… Wifey what happen?” he asked in worried tone.
“Kyuhyun!” she screamed and opened her eyes. She stared to his husband. “I am here honey.” Said Kyuhyun calmly. “I am here. Sorry for come late, I have full schedule with my group…”

“Kyu…” she murmured. “I have been waiting you since this evening.”

“I am sorry, honey… Okay, are you feel okay now? Sleep then, I will hug and caresses our baby.” Kyuhyun suddenly kissed her lips slowly.

They slept then. A minute goes by, Seungyeon felt restless again. “Kyuhyun!” she screamed again.

“Oh, honey… What happen? Are you okay? Tell me what’s on your dream? Dream of me or our baby? Just tell me, honey.” Said him slowly. He hugged his wifey.

“Honey, nightmare…” she said. “Hug me tightly, please.” Said her again.

“Oh My God… Come here, let me caresses your hair. Honey, what’s on your mind? Negative thinking? Trash them now :) I work hard for you and our baby, honey. I am a star, even though I have so much fans, you are still my best fans ever. Ah, I know. It’s because you are pregnant! Positive thinking, honey. I am still here for you.” He said slowly. Now, sleep, okay? Our baby need to rest.”

Kyuhyun pull out Seungyeon from his hug. “Want a kiss???” before Seungyeon answered him, he kissed Seungyeon on her forehead, “One.” Then on her nose, “two.” And then, “three,” on her lips. This was about a minute to two minute for Kyuhyun to enjoy his wife’s lips. Seungyeon felt her blood boiled into her head. Kyuhyun pull her to the bed and, “Sleep then, honey.” They slept in a passion.

THE END