baby you are :>

The Lucky One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo sighed for the nth time already as she looked at her wristwatch.

“What the-… It’s lunch break already,” she whispered to Chaeyoung her seatmate. “The class is supposed to be dismissed at exactly 11:50. My god. I’m hungry!”

She was waiting for her class to end when all of a sudden, a deafening noise from the outside was heard. All heads automatically turned to the window where the distracting and annoying sound was coming from. She could hear the noise from a group of screaming girls and the hollers from lovestruck boys who were passing by their room. She noticed that they were following a figure and instantly smiled when she recognized who it was. She giggled when she saw how the subject of attention furrowed her brows and pouted her lips in irritation. Jisoo would always feel fuzzy and giddy inside whenever she had a glimpse of that face. Damn, who needs all those butterflies when she feels the whole damn zoo?!

“Oh, Jisoo… Don’t tell me you’re crushing on Jennie Kim, too?” Chaeyoung whispered to her when the noise eventually died down. She didn’t know she had noticed her reaction. “Don’t get your hopes up too high, ‘kay? You might end up breaking your heart. Jennie has a lot of fangirls and fanboys around, you know.” 

She couldn’t help but blush at her friend’s advice. “And I’ve heard she's seeing someone already. Damn what a lucky btch.” Her friend added while shaking her head in disappointment.

She heaved a sigh dramatically as she thought, Aw. Seriously? She’s a lucky one, indeed. She was about to speak but she was cut when she heard their professor’s voice.

“Okay, class! That’s all. You can now take your lunch. Class dismissed,“ she finally announced.

She muttered a silent ‘thank you’ to the heavens when their professor finally left the room. She stood up from her seat and was about to head for the door when her friend called her again and shouted, “Good luck with the crush!” then her friend gave her a teasing smile and a wink.

When she successfully walked out of the room, a pair of hands suddenly covered her eyes which made her stop and squeal. She felt her heart jump out of her chest in surprise while the owner of the hands just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter