Sorry

Best Friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Nayoungie!"

I saw you skipping happily towards me... it's like a slow motion whenever I see you running towards me. You long black hair is flowing beautifully in the air. Your smile that could light up the whole world. And your cheery and bubbly personality that could never failed to make me smile. You hug me and I swear my heart is beating abnormally fast. I hope you didn't hear that.

"Nayoungie! He is taking me on a dinner tonight!"

Oh it's about a dinner this time. You always brag about your boyfriend. And I'm here listening to you while giggling seeing you excitedly talk about him. I'm smiling. Even though I'm crying inside.

"I'm so excited! How should I dress up?! What should I wear?!"

Oh, how I wish that I could be the one that you excited for. But I'm nobody to you.

"You can wear anything. I'm sure everything you wear looks beautiful."

I smiled. Yes, you always look beautiful whenever I saw you. Even a goddess can't compare to you.

"Jieqiong-ah!"

Ah, you're boyfriend. That jerk. He is a playboy, but you don't know that right?. I can't tell you that. Because I'll ruin your happiness if I tell you. I just hope this bastard just gone. He doesn't deserves you.

"Hey, you're boyfriend is calling you! Why don't you come with him?"

"But you're alone. Is it fine?"

"Of course!"

Even though I don't want you to leave me. I also need sometimes to be alone. I see you walking towards him and you two shared a passionate kiss. I walk away from that place. A lone tear escaped.

I go to the rooftop. And just stare at the sky. I just blankly stares until the picture of you kissing him flashed in my mind. I started crying again. I wasted a lot of tears just for one person.

I heard someone open the door. I quickly wipe my tears. I stand up and see you standing in front of the door. Out of all person. Why does it have to be you?

"Nayoungie.... Are you crying...?"

I see, you're worrying about me. I feel happy but I know you just feeling pity about me.

And I don't answer your question. Instead I leave you alone

I ran downstairs and see you boyfriend glaring at me.

"You like her don't you?"

I said nothing. But he's not satisfied. So he started to throw punches at me. He keeps on hitting me but frankly it doesn't even hurt. I feel more hurt when you tell me you're dating this bastard. He keeps on hitting me my body is full of bruises and wounds. He ask me why I don't fight back. I'd rather waste my time and energy to hear you blabbering rather than fighting this scumbag. He hit my stomach really hard and I coughed up blood. It hurts. But it's nothing compare to the pain you gave me. He glares at me but it's not scary at all. My thoughts about you leaving me is more scarier.

I was lying on the cold ground alone. But I see you running towards me. I try to stand up by myself and manages to not fall. You look at me with that worrying eyes. Yet, again I thought you only pitying me. I left you alone....again.

Ever since then I started to avoid and ignore you. I know you and your boyfriend don't want me to ruin your relationship. I don't care if I'm hurt. I don't care if I have to cry every night. All I care is for you to be happy.

I stopped greeting you. I stopped ditching you from your house. I stopped talking to you. I stopped everything. I realize I need to move on. I shouldn't stay with you when you already love him.

I rarely go to school. I told my Mom I'm ill. Although I just don't want to see you giggling with him. I don't care if you think I'm lazy. I only need sometime to be alone.

I play games. Then I remembered the game that we used to play together. How you keep accusing me cheating just because you never win. How you sulking cutely when you never win. I chuckled remembering all of that. But now you have him. You don't need me to accompany you to play games with. You have him.

When I came to school I see you laughing with him. In his arms. Ah...I see....you don't need me to protect you an

Please log in to read the full chapter