Lost...Found?

Eye of the Storm

I stumbled through the forest, scared and shaking, because I was lost. I had been wandering around for an hour now, and I had no idea what to do. Why was I wandering through the forest? I had no choice. My parents kicked me out of the house an hour ago. Why? They pissed me off... and I kind of almost killed them. It wasn't my fault I became a huge wolf....was it?

After another half hour of wandering, I collapsed against a large oak tree, still shaking. I started to sob. What was going to happen to me? Would I be killed by a hunter? Would I ever be normal again? Would I have to act like a wolf? I didn't know how! Are there others like me? If there are, will they help me? I had so many questions. And no answers. I felt my eyes closing, and I did nothing to stop them. 

I woke up to a bright light. I panicked for a moment. Where was I? I tried to stand up. And then everything came rushing back to me. Cast out. Lost. Forest. Wolf. Now I stood up. I started wandering around. My mind was slightly clearer than last night, but I was still confused. I wandered around for a while, looking for anything that could do anything. Eventually, I found a small stream and padded over to it. I dipped by nose in, and started lapping up the cool water. Suddenly a fish swam by. Something in me changed. In under a second, I held the fish beneath my paw. I blinked. Wow. How and when did that happen? I tossed the fish back in, and wandered around again, frowning if that was possible for a wolf.

After another long while, I was lost. I already was, but know I had no idea of where I was. I had been walking around not oaying attention to anything. I sat down. Suddenly, I heard rustling from the bushes near me. My ears laid back, and I bared my teeth, even though I knew I would have no chance. After a moment, anothe wolf popped out. Wait. A wolf?! My wolf eyes widened. When the wolf saw my ears back, his lay back as well. He growled and took a step towards me. I whimpered and stepped back. The continued approaching. I pressed my tummy to the ground, whimpering pitifully. After a minute, the wolf stood up, seeming proud at having scared me into surrendering.