Final

Wingless Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                     Final

 

                  "You Never Walk Alone", a theme that was so paradoxical for him. A theme that seemed so untrue.

 

                   With heavy crystal clear eyes, he always looked up to his bandmates soaring up in the sky together with their broad, strong and beautiful wings. They were smiling, laughing and celebrating up there. He was happ seeing them happy but there's also sadness inside him. He wanted to join them but he was just there in a rocky ground, walking alone. The rocky ground was cutting and bruising his tender foot, it left them bleeding. That's why when he heard the " You Never Walk Alone" theme, his heart broke into million of pieces because he knew that it was just a lie.

 

                   But then even if it was so painful, even if his heart was bleeding he was always still smiling to the point where sometime he felt like he was the biggest hypocite out of them, telling everyone that he was always okay, happy and contented. He was always taking care of everyone, though he loved doing it because he loved them. He was always telling everyone especially s when they were down to keep holding on that there's light. He would always tell them that everything gets better as long as you continue to wait even though he himself was tired of waiting, waiting for the time he could fly, even if he wasn't sure if he could still fly.

 

                   He was just always watching them from the ground he was walking in, sometimes he always thought how would  it feel like to fly with them, how it feels like to soar in the sky with them. His tears run down while watching them, he wanted to be with them up there, he wanted to celebrate with them, he wanted to fly with them. But sometimes he knew from himself that it was not possible, not when his wings were stolen from him, not when they were cut off from him.

 

                 He could still remember it, his broad pair of white with pink and gold lining wings. He spent 3 years of hard works and sacrifices to make those wings grow. He invested literals blood, sweat and tears to develop it beautifully but in secret, he didn't want anyone especially his future members to see it yet, he wanted to surprise them. Those 3 years were hard for him, he needed to be away from his family, he needed to practice hard just for the wings. But then it paid off, because after those 3 years his wings did grow beautifully and he was so excited to finally let s to see it.

 

                But then his company saw his wings, he thought they would be happy for him but then before they debuted, his own company restraint him from showing those beautiful white wings, they told him not to let s see it saying it's for s' sake. He felt sad about it but still he did because he already loved and cared for s. Then he finally able to see his co-members wings.

 

                They finally debuted and not too long after a lot of hardships, their group finally got the popularity they deserve. They made a name for their group, ranking top on the billboards, albums being sold out, winning different awards  and gaining recognition not only in their country but from the whole world. He watched how s began to spread their wings and started to fly into the beautiful sky and he finally clearly see their wings color.

 

                With pair of white with golden lining wings, Jungkook was like shining with those elegant wings that sometimes really stood out. The maknae that was so talented, his treasured maknae who could do most of things. Next one was Taehyung who has white with orange lining pretty wings that suited him well, his little dongsaeng who had a deep beautiful voice. And then last person from the maknae line was Jimin, with his beautiful pure white cute wings that signified innocence. His cute dongsaeng that had a high pitched voice, good in dancing and who was loved by everyone. 

 

                There's also Namjoon who was blessed with pair of beautiful white with dark red lining wings that symbolized leadership, he was indeed their leader who was smart, whose words were deep like the ocean, their leader who was blessed with the best rapping skill and knowleged in music. Next was Jhope, who had a pair of pretty white with yellow lining wings, he thought that those wings fitted Hoseok well for the boy was really a ray of sunshine, a boy who spread happiness and he was the boy who was blessed with the best dancing skill. Last was his roommate, Yoongi who have pair of elegant white with silver and black lining wings. Yoongi was blessed with skilful tongue, he was really good in rapping. Yoongi who had the most passion in music.

 

                 " We will all fly together and will neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter