Jealousy

Weightlifting Fairy: Happily Ever After

 

Joonhyung is mad. No, not just mad, but furious. If only a look can kill, he thinks. Nevertheless, the reality is not like that. He is just looking like a madman staring at people for no reason whatsoever. And of course, his oblivious girlfriend is also not aware of anything, other than smiling and socializing around. And now he seems pathetic seething alone like this.

Its not that he is not aware that his girlfriend is beautiful before. However, he always felt that he is a bit too handsome *ahem* for her. Its just something that everyone continuously told him in the past. And he unconsciously started to believe that, and feel that while they complement each other and he really, really love her, maybe he is the settler in their relationship.

Well…not until this day.

Its summer, and they are out to the beach with other athletes, a little celebration before full on practice for Asian Games. Of course, being the excited one, Bokjoo succeed on also making him tagging along, while he initially refuses to go. Thankfully he came, otherwise… Joonhyung takes a long breath to calm himself.

After they started dating a year ago, Bokjoo gradually changes her style to more ladylike. Of course, Joonhyung welcome the change, even though he loves her just the same before. She started wearing light makeup, grew out her hair to mid length just above her shoulder, and wears something more feminine like short skirt and colorful blouses. Being an athlete somehow restricts that, and she only wears something like that when they are on date. For a long time, her ‘changes’ is always to his eyes only. But not today, apparently.

Bokjoo is only wearing a very thin, short dress to cover her swimsuit underneath it. While it is still not too y, well, for beach standard, but the fact that its Bokjoo, of all girls, that is wearing something like that, seemingly makes all the men flock around her. Suddenly senior and even junior male athletes started to talk to her, and Bokjoo, being a friendly and oblivious girl that really cannot take the hint, just follow along with them.

Bokjoo is still laughing to some jokes that being told by one of their seniors. While he feels miserable alone, trying to make small conversation with few people around him and still check on her time by time, he is not even aware of a junior making her way to sit beside him. She tries to make small talk with him, and he answers back just to be polite.

Suddenly, he felt a cold stare from somewhere near. He tilts his head just a bit, and the look that Bokjoo gave him enough to make him feel nervous. What now…

Bokjoo suddenly stand up and walks towards him, leaving all the men behind that still tried to call her back. Joonhyung cheered up a bit for a second, before realizing that something must be going wrong when Bokjoo stares at him like that.

“Chaegi yah…” Bokjoo said with suspicious aegyo voice, linking her arms with him while sitting down “don’t you want to go take a walk?” She simultaneously glares at the junior beside him, while smiling at him creepily. Joonhyung suddenly felt that cold sweat suddenly flows down at the back of his neck. Oh…definitely there is something wrong.

“Of course chaegi. What a waste of scenery if we don’t go, right?” Joonhyung somehow feels like trying to diffuse the ticking bomb. Taking her hand in his, he pulls her towards him, and began to walk away from the crowd. Bokjoo manages to look back and smirk at the clueless junior.

They continue walking for about 10 minutes after that, none of them saying anything. Bokjoo is still mysteriously quiet, while Joonhyung still feels residual bitter feeling from before and not making any effort to break the silence. Nevertheless, they still are walking while holding hands. Joonhyung knows that one of them had to say something now.

“You know…” Joonhyung started  “We had been walking for a long time now. Did you have anything to tell me?”

Bokjoo sighs, quite loudly, before turning to him.

“You seem to have a good time without me” Bokjoo said, her eyes piercing “Who is that girl? I see her staring and touching you and you don’t do anything about it”

Joonhyung glares at her, unbelievably. She is the one that left him alone and plays with all those guys!

“What are you talking about? It’s really not like that! She just asks for some advice about swimming. I am just being a good senior.” Bokjoo snorts.

“Oh…so you are being a good senior now? With all the touching?” She cross her arms to her chest, looking a lot like she interrogates him.

“I don’t even realize her touching me!”

“And how can you not realizing that?”

“Speak to yourself Kim Bokjoo! What are you doing with all those guys then? They are apparently more important than me!”

“What are you saying? We are just talking. They are just being friendly.”

“Apparently… it seems a lot like flirting to me” Bokjoo seems taken aback by that.

“Its impossible. They never view me as a woman anyway”

“How can they not? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? How can they not when you are beautiful… and kind… and y like that?”

That effectively put both of them to silence. Joonhyung bits his lips, feeling a little embarrassed by his outburst. Usually he is someone that can maintain his cool. He never feels jealous like this, not even when he is with Shi Ho before, and Shi Ho had way more admirers than Bokjoo.

“So… you are jealous? Jung Joonhyung… the Joon Junhyung…is jealous?” Her smile is back, replacing her pouting lips from before. Joonhyung feels like digging a hole and hiding there, but he already admitted that he IS jealous, indirectly. So he may just go along with it.

“Yes... I’m jealous. I’m your boyfriend, am I not allowed to? We are supposed to have a sweet date on this trip. Yet you just nowhere near me. Of course I feel… you know” Joonhyung started to pout, his kicked puppy look just made him look more adorable. Bokjoo feels all the tension from before just disappear. He takes both his hands, smiling softly at him.

“I’m sorry…I don’t even realize that they are flirting with me. It’s just… I don’t know. Its new to me” She said, circling her thumb on his. Joonhyung stares at her, seeing her smile like that always weaken his defense. Kim Bokjoo just had that power over him.

“I know” He started, “I should know that. I’m sorry too. I just… I don’t know. Jealous, I guess.” He chuckles, swaying both of their hands. “You don’t know how y you are. I almost got a heart attack after you show up with these” he gestured towards the dress with his eyes. Bokjoo laughs.

“I only dress up like this when I’m with you. Don’t you know?” She smiles playfully. Joonhyung pulls her towards him, circling her waist with both of his arms. He tilts his head to kiss her, and stop just an inch from her lip.

“You know…you are always y to me. No matter what you are wearing” He said, his voice one octave lower than usual, making her shivers. Her face surely is as red as tomato right now.

Joonhyung starts kissing her, more passionate than usual, one of his hands moving from his waist to roaming her back, to settle behind her neck. She circles her arms around his neck, brings him closer, deepen the kiss. They never share this type of kiss before. Their body flushed to each other, driving both of them mad. Bokjoo can feel her self control slipping away, before suddenly Joonhyung pulls back.

“Gosh… Kim Bokjoo… You are driving me crazy” Joonhyung whispers on his lips. Bokjoo chuckled, without any reason at all. She just feels a little bit lightheaded. But right now, they have to control themselves. They are certainly not ready yet. Slowly, with difficulty, she distanced herself from him while still embracing each other

“So…” She smiles “Shall we head to the camp?” Joonhyung smiles back, caressing her face just a moment before disentangling himself. He takes her hands in his.

 “Let’s go”

 

*I'm sorry if its crappy. But its just some experimental thing *ehem*. I only ever wrote fluff so I try to make it...passionate and hot?haha.Comment and subscribed will be appreciated! Thank you"