Characters

Fruits of a Rose

Kojima Natsuki - A 300 year old vampire(appearance of 19) and leader of the Sanctum. She is Mako’s older sister and is protective of her, especially when Nana comes. Although she is the oldest, she’s still experiencing symptoms of the *Cocoon Period; i.e., emotional instability.

 

Kojima Mako - A 200 year old vampire(appearance of 16). She is Natsuki’s younger sister, and also has a strange attraction towards Nana. She hates drinking human blood and only drinks animal blood. Has heightened senses compared to the others. Is struggling with her Cocoon Period; has frequent hallucinations and nightmares.

 

Okada Nana - An over 1000 year old vampire(appearance of 16). After losing her lover and almost being killed by vampire hunters, she fell into a deep sleep. Very powerful and smart. Shows deep affection towards Mako.

 

Tano Yuka - An 17 year old girl, bitten and turned into vampire. Former friends with Karen, but then became a vampire and was forced to leave her. Being the youngest, she is the most emotionally unstable.

 

Iwata Karen - A 16 year old vampire hunter and leader of A Team. Former friends with Yuka, but felt betrayed after she became a vampire and began hating her.

 

Oshima Ryoka - A 16 year old vampire hunter and member of A Team. Often lazy and doesn’t care much for her job, which angers Karen.

 

Takahashi Juri - An 17 year old vampire hunter and member of A Team. She has a short temper, which she lets out in fighting. Is incredibly smart with computers and technology.

 

Muto Tomu - A 100 year old vampire(appearance of 19). She bit Yuka and turned her into vampire. While she at first hated her, she began seeking Tomu’s comfort after being separated from Karen. She secretly has feelings for Yuka, which she at first believed was due to her Cocoon Period.

 

Sasaki Yukari - A 19 year old vampire hunter. Tries to keep things positive with the A Team, especially with Karen.

 

Yogi Keira - A half-human, half-vampire who died of a mysterious disease.

 

Mukaida Manatsu - A 100 year old half-human, half-vampire(appearance of 18). Has similar symptoms to the disease that killed Keira.

 

Furuhata Nao - A 200 year old vampire(appearance of 18) and friend of Manatsu. She plays the saxophone to pass time or calm herself.

 

Yoshida Akari - A 100 year old vampire(appearance of 18) and old friend of Keira. Was heartbroken after her death; becomes easily angered if someone talks bad about Keira, which is also a result of her Cocoon Period.

 

Matsuoka Natsumi - A 100 year old vampire(appearance of 18) and lover of Madoka. Often silent and a loner. Loves the sky. Is in the early stages of the Cocoon Period, making her spacy and out of touch with reality.

 

Moriyasu Madoka - A 17 year old high school student and lover of Natsumi. Talented on piano and loves classical music.


Tani Marika - An 18 year old vampire hunter and high school student. She is friends with Madoka and is overprotective of her. Does not know Madoka is secretly dating Natsumi.

===========================

*Cocoon Period - The "Cocoon Period" is a reference to the vampire stage play Trump and its sequel LILIUM. It is a stage in vampire adolescence where a young vampire will become emotionally unstable, and may experience hallucinations or memory loss.