Chapter 3

Cold Boy Likes Quiet Girl

Myungsoo's POV:

Today is the day where I get to go lunch with Tiffany and maybe get to know her better....kekekeke...but...

But...that irritating question keeps on popping to my mind whther Sungjong and Tiffany is close or not.Urghhhh...Only one thing to do:Confront Sungjong.Wondering why I do not wanna confront Tiffany?Cuz as if she will gimme any details...(rolls eyes at that thought)

Hoping Sungjong is already at school,I dashed down the usual path to school,unknowingly bang into a girl carrying a book...WAIT...girl carrying a book...doesn't sound like Tiffany? I looked closely and found that...it is Tiffany!She picked up her book and gave me a death glare and walked off to the library as usual.

WOW.Wrong side to start off my day...anyway I saw Sungjong just came to school as I went in by the back gate,nearest to our classroom.I ran up to him and spilled out everything that I have to say to him.

Sungjong looked at me for a few seconds and sigh...I looked back at me with my pokerface,waiting for his reply."Sigh...if you really wanna know then I will tell you then..."He paused for a second and continued,"Tiffany and I were best friends since we were young...then she went back to America for an unknown reason and we were not in touch for a long time...."

Then Sungjong stopped."Why did you stop?" He looked at me,as if he doesn't want to continue but he did."She changed.She used to be a hyper and cheerful girl when young but after she return from America,she was a quiet and cold girl who always read a book.I wanted to talk to her but she always gimme a cold shoulder.I heard that one of the reasons of her change of behaviour is that she was almost by a group of boys in America...thats why she hated boys..."

After listening to Sungjong's story,I felt like I needed to protect her and it hurts me to hear that story of hers...WAIT A MINUTE.Why am I being affected by that girl's story?Urghhhh...me,known as L who always cold,is being melted bit by bit by that girl?Seriously,that cannot be it....

"Jongie,lets go to class before that teacher scolds us again..."I told Sungjong as he nodded and went to class with me following close behind.I looked at the classroom and saw that Tiffany is not there yet.Wierd,she is always early for her classes...

Suddenly,I felt like my legs started to control and guide me to the library...Suddenly,I heard screams of help coming from a corridor near the Library.OMO...isn't that screams come from the voice of Tiffany?