Chapter 1

Cold Boy Likes Quiet Girl

Fan girls are screaming their heads off at the kingkas,Infinite,as they reached the school in the morning.However,Tiffany,on the other hand,has just reached school and the noise just ruined her mood.

Tiffany's POV:

Urgh,why do they have to shout so loud?It practically spoiled my mood.Sigh,time to go to the library to avoid the crazy girls and the aweful  noise they made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------5 mins later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah,here is better...its like practically empty as all the girls in the school are fan girls and boys hate coming here to study.

There is 30 minutes before class starts,I must shall read a book here....

------------------------------------------------------------------15 mins later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly,the library doors bash open and interrupted my peaceful reading.I fustratedly looked up and saw a boy looking around,like trying to find a place to hide.

Just then,he looked at me and our eyes met.He looked at me in a wierd way and I just gave him a 'Keep quiet' look and went back to my reading.

Then,suddenly,I realised something,isnt that boy...Myungsoo?The kingka that always rolls his eyes at the fan girls?

End Of Tiffany's POV

Myungsoo's POV:

"Ahhh!" I screamed in my mind.Those fan girls cant leave me alone!

Sigh....what to do?Those fan girls still like me even though I rolled my eyes and them and worse,the more I roll my eyes,the more they like me!Urghhhh!

Wait!I know what I can do!I can sneak out of the crowd and hide in the library!Haha...I am so smart right?

After sneaking out of the crowd unnoticed,I took to my heels and ran to the library as fast as my legs could carry me.

Reaching the library,I push the library doors hardly.Bang!There goes the poor doors and I went in.

I looked around to find a hiding spot when my eyes suddenly looked at a girl's direction.She was looking at me in a annoyed way.

Then suddenly,my heart started to beat unusually fast.I looked at her again and she gave me a look and gone back to her reading.

Something tells me that she is different from the other girls.And Im falling for her.

Then,something interrupted my thoughts.The library doors opened and I saw my group,Infinite,telling me its time for class.I looked back at that girls and saw her finished packing her things and leaving the library,without glancing at me or the kingkas.

Infinite caught me looking at her and after she left,they started teasing me,"Our Myungsoo has finally like a girl after all these years!"

I rolled my eyes at them and walk out of the library,knowing in my heart that what my group said was true...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi....first update.....feel free to comment:)