Today

Today
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “This is the mailbox for the nu-” “SHUT UP!! I DON’T WANNA TALK TO YOU!!” he yelled at his phone screen before threw it on the bed and flopped himself on it. He heaved a long, heavy sigh. He closed his eyes slowly as he trying to calm himself down when he receive a notification on his phone. He immediately checked his phone, hoping that it was her but was disappointed when it was his bestfriend texting him, asking about their plan. He replied to the text and got up from the bed “show some efforts, Kim Jihun.” He talked to himself. He grabbed his coat and wallet and went out of the house.

He knocked on the door for the third time but still no respond from the other side. He let out a soft sigh and turned around, giving up when suddenly the door swung opened, revealed a girl with an oversized shirt, her hair was dripping wet so she put a towel on her head. “Sorry I was taking a shower. What’s up?” she asked. Jihun turned around with so much hope in him but got disappointed again when seeing Jiwoo in front of him. He sighed again, “Where’s Eunjin?” Jiwoo giggled at his reaction. “She went out.” “Where?” “I don’t know.” “You don’t know?” “Nope.” She answered, assuring him. “Okay, thanks. Bye.” He said as he turned around again and walked away.

“Just where in the world are you?” he monologues to himself as his finger rapidly tapping on the phone. He tried calling her again but to no avail, so he decided to send her a text instead, just in case she was still mad

‘I’m so sorry for what happened last night. I didn’t mean to get mad at you, never once did I thought I would raise my voice. There were so many things going on in my head, I couldn’t think straight. It was my fault, I know I shouldn’t do it. Okay, I’ve learnt from my mistake. Can you please forgive me? At least answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter