The Competition~

Beautiful + I Like You The Best = 143

Guideline:

Junhyung

Hyunseung

Dongwoon

Yoseob

Kikwang

You

Narrator/The announcer/Crowd

 

[narrator/me] The time is coming. The Best3 (you out so it become 3) are having their last rehearsal before their turn. You also come to give your support to Gikwang but at the same time you missed Junhyung so much and want to see his face.

“Oh, this so much stressful since our last competition.”

“May be because we have _ before. I hope she can come to see our performance.”

“Okay, guys. We already do our best and today is the day. Prove to that AJ that we are the Best3. Btw, where Junhyung?”

“He were here just now.”

[narrator/me] At outside the building, Junhyung chased you when you try to run away after bumped with him. He grasp your hand and stop you.

“Let me go!”

“_ ah, how long you gonna to stay away from me?”

“I will stay away from you FOREVER.”

“…”

“[whisper] Mianhae, Junhyung. I want you to rethink what you have done.

[narrator/me] You already forgave Junhyung deep in your heart but it not the time to tell him yet. You really hope that one day he would kneel before you and admit his mistake. Meanwhile…

“Now, we would like to call upon our last year winner of the dance group’s competition, Best3!”

“Gaja, it your turn. Hwaiting!”

“Eh, where are you just now? We’re looking for you.”

“Nowhere. All the best.”

“1,2,3… Hwaiting!”

“Best3! Best3! Best3! KyaaaaHHH!!! Oppa!!! Saranghaeyo!!

“Wow, I didn’t know they have lots of love from girls.”

“Hmm…”

“Are you okay?”

“Ah, deh… I’m fine. Let see them.”

[narrator/me] Music is on. They dance like one. Everyone is shouted for them especially girls of course. They had showed even though without Junhyung, they still can dance with their best but nothing coming perfectly. Yoseob can’t hold his body and fell on his back when he tries to make a flip back. Everyone stunned including you. Dongwoon and Hyunseung quickly take him to the back stage.

"Opppaaa!!! Gwenchana? Poor Yoseob oppa, he can't do flip back"

“Omo, I hope Yoseob will be okay.”

“_ ah, don’t worry. I think he just sprained his ankle. My turn is next, wish me luck.”

“Yeah… I hope so. (^_^) Good luck!”

[narrator/me] Meanwhile, at the back stage; Yoseob is cried because the pain he bears. Lucky, he just sprained his ankle and Hyunseung put an ice pack to reduce the swollen.

“Auch! Hyung, do it slowly please~ Appou~”

“Haish, how do you aspect me to do slowly if you keep screaming like girl?”

“Yoseob ah, you know you can’t do the flip back then why you do it? Now, look what happened to you. Lucky, you just sprained your ankle. What’s if you broke your own neck?”

“Yah, Junhyung. Do say a nice word, would ya?”

“Guys… its AJ’s turn and guess who AJ is?”

“Who?”

“It Gikwang. Our classmate.”

“What?? O_O?”

“Let’s see him.”

“Yah! Wait for me! Err…anyone?”

“Haish, you are so troublesome. Careful.”

[narrator/me] As soon as they reached the stage, they nearly dropped their jaws because they can’t believe their own eyes. Yoseob keep asking Dongwoon to hit him and wake him up. Doojoon who the music player sent his eyes signal to Junhyung but he just shrug and spot you happily shout for Gikwang. His heart feels hurt and pain. He clenching his fists tightly.

“Eh, is that _? _ ah! Hey, over here! _ ah! She… shout for him??”

“I’m going home.”

“Eh, Junhyung. Don’t want to wait until this competition ends?”

“Nope, I know the winner already. See you at school tomorrow.”

“O.o”

“O>O”

"O_O"

“He’s your classmate? Wow, he’s good. I love when he make that flip back. Smooth and without any FAIL.”

“Hyung, are you sarcastic me?. >.<”