Nayeon X You

TWICE X READER

"Hey babe, wanna go for a date tomorrow? There's a new amusement park opened yesterday–"

"You better shut the up before I smack the up of you, idiot!" You shouted at the phone while your bestfriend laughed out loud at the phone.

"It's not even funny you " You hissed annoyed at her. You really hate it when your friends loved to prank on you from time to time. Although you already know their habits, sometimes you forgot about it and they almost seem to know the perfect time to prank you.

"For real though, wanna go to the park tomorrow? There's a haunted house there, and I really wanted to visit it. We can ask the others to come too." Your friend continued.

"Yeah, sure. Just send me the location and we'll meet there."

––––––––––

However, after two hours playing in the amusement park the next day, the main agenda is still not yet achieve as you and your three idiot friends attacked the rollercoaster first then followed by the other rides.

Of course, the another reason you wanted to go here was you wanted to taste their foods, and it was really worth it with all the walking you did and not taking the public bus as you never liked being squeezed.

"Last but not least, the almighty haunted house!!"

One of your friends exclaimed while doing some gestures in front of the haunted house.

"I don't think the word 'almighty' and 'haunted' should be in the same sentence.." You trailed off.

"Whatever, let's go inside and see who will pee in their pants first." Your friend dragged you and the other friend inside.

"Says the one who jumped when a cat passed by just now.." Rolling your eyes, you forced your feet to keep up with the excited ones.

––––––––––

The first thing you and your friends faced was a mirror room. Although the haunted house is dark, the reflection if you and your friends were could be seen through all the mirrors. 

Weird. You thought.

Of all the mirrors there, there's one that already cracked. Your friend went to the cracked mirror, but you knew that it's not the best idea.

"I don't think–"

Before you could finish your sentences, you hear a familiar shriek, none other than your friend's. You and your other friend sighed. A ghost appeared at the cracked mirror, sliding out of it.

You closed your mouth with your hands. Other people may think that you are holding your scream, but no. Your friends knew you better.

"Don't laugh, ___. The ghost won't like the idea of that. Your friend who's not scared of ghosts bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHHAHAHAAHA! Pfft, miss ghost, are you sure you're alright? Are you, kind of breaking your spine? Poor you, you can't walk"

You said teasing that ghost. The ghost just sit still after sliding out of the mirror. You said sorry to the ghost and that you didn't mean to embarass her.

Moving on to the last stage with your two friends, that one of them clinging to the other one. After some surprising and screaming sessions, of course the scaredy one felt traumatic and more cautious in case there are more jumping (or sliding out) ghosts.

----------------------------

Feeling bored, you rolled on the bed with your phone in hands. You keep mumbling the word 'bored' for a few minutes then decided to take a walk outside, alone. 

A few days passed after the day you went to the amusement park with your friends. The scaredy one still being sulky to you, saying that she didn't want to go out after the haunted house incident. You giggled remembering about that day. 

Thinking the probability that wandering around without a destination can't cure your boredom, you sat on one of the benches in the park. You played a few rounds of Superstar JYPnation before a voice interrupted your peaceness. 

"You!?"

"Me? Are you talking to me?"

A girl with bunny teeth suddenly shouted at you. Confused, you pointed yourself.

"Yeah, you! You are the one who laughed at me at the haunted house. You were there with your friends."

Your eyes blinking repeatedly, trying to remember which part did you laugh in the haunted house. 

"Ah, wait. You are the ghost!? The one that slides out from the mirror? HAHAHAHAHAHHA"

"That's not funny, you idiot!"

The bunny teeth girl pouted and turn away from you. There was a tear on your right eye due to the laughter.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. There's no need to sulk. How about I treat you an ice cream? Or coffee maybe? Let's say it's for our introductions, so I don't need to call you 'miss-ghost-that-slides-out-from-the-mirror'.

The bunny teeth girl agreed and dragged you to the nearest ice cream shop for the treat. 

---------------------

Hello my fellow readers that have so much patience waiting for me!! Sorry for not updating, I've been busy in my life and I'm sorry that I can't promise you guys that I will update much. I'll be sitting for national exam next year which is very important for me to further my studies. Hope you guys could understand me. ❤️