Final

Hoseok's smile

Jimin blushed as he watched his best friend have the biggest smile on his face. Their friend taehyung had made a joke and hoseok couldn't help but laugh, a big smile on his face afterwards. Jimin had always found hoseok's smile the best part of him. Every time hoseok smiles, it brightens his day. It was like every time he smiles, his face becomes bright and full of joy, so much to the point that his smile is brighter than the sun. Jimin stared at hoseok with a smile, focusing on how happy he was. He really loved his smile so when one day hoseok came to school and had a frown, he was concerned. He knew even if hoseok was sad he'd put a fake smile on his face. But for hoseok to not be able to even fake a smile was something he rarely saw. Jimin approached his friend slowly. "Are you okay?" he asked while placing his hand on hoseok's shoulder, making him jump in surprise. Jimin took his hand off hoseok's shoulder as he looked at hoseok. "What's wrong?" he asked, hoseok avoiding eye contact. Jimin grabbed both sides of his face, making him look at him. Hoseok blushed as he stared back at jimin. Jimin looked in his eyes. Hoseok looked nervous, scared and a bit sad. "Tell me what's wrong" hoseok looked down. "D-do you think I'm attractive...?" hoseok asked lowly, looking back at jimin. "Of course you are attractive hyung. Did someone say something to you, because I'll-" "no.." hoseok said. Jimin let go of hoseok's face. "Hyung then why did you ask?" hoseok said nothing as tears filled his eyes. "Hyung" "don't be made at me. Promise we'll still be friends after I tell you?" jimin frown a little. "I promise hyung. I promise" "I...I like you" jimin froze in shock. Hoseok looked down, to afraid to look at jimin's face. Jimin smiled "hyung, you're an idiot" jimin mumbled, making hoseok look at him. Jimin immediately grabbed hoseok's face in his hands and brought him in a sweet passionate kiss. Hoseok's eyes widened but slowly fluttered closed, melting in the kiss. Jimin broke the kiss and smiled at him. "I like you too" he said, making hoseok smile the brightest smile he's ever seen from him. And jimin loves that he is the cause of that beautiful smile gracing hoseok's lips.