Chapter 2

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“Did you ever make black forest?” Sinb asked out of blue when they were drawing on the night which is supposed to be study on her own room.

“Why?” Sowon asked back, still focus on her drawing.

“Maybe you could make it for me,”

“Hu-uh!” Sowon pouted.

“Could you?”

“Well, I had been baked vanilla pound cake before, so make black forest it easy, I think.” Sowon said without hesitation.

“Good! Make it for me when we go home.”

“I’m done!” Sowon exclaim.

“Almost there, I’m try hard with the nose part.”

“Almost …. Almost … almost….”

“Come on, it just picture,”

“I know,” Sinb put extra her ability before show it. Sowon chuckle with Sinb's acted. Whatever it the result still same.

“Okay, here we go.” Sinb exclaim happy, like she just finished something big that would change her life.

“You first!” She said. Sowon turn around her paper sheet.

“Www!! Why you always great to make this stuff.” Sinb couldn’t believe Sowon make sketch of her face so resemble, just like pro. The hair, eyes, mouth, jaw bone, even her eyelashes in detail. Tapering. One of favorit Sinb because remind her of her mother.

“You are talent!” Sinb praised Sowon. The older just smile.

“Your turn.”

“Okay, you have to ready. This’s masterpiece, I’m telling you.”

“Stop talking, just show it.”

“This’s the best, all this time.”

Sowon just nod with her creepy smile. Sinb’s too much talking. But when Sinb turn around her paper sheet, Sowon brush in laugh so loud.

“I told you, this’s masterpiece.” Sinb also praised on her own work. To be honest, compare with Sowon, Sinb has nothing with drawing. She only draw a circle, with line to match the eyes, nose and mouth, and for the hair, Sinb only draw arc line in front of it. She bad at drawing but she enjoyed because is really fun for killing time and forget everything was mess up her mind. And together with Sowon make it more fun. She donno what kind happen if she lost Sowon one day. How she able to face the world. Sowon is part her life.

*

“Hai, we meet again!” Sinb turn around to see who is the girl approach her. She was sure not caught attention. She even eat the lunch in ground behind school to avoid Daehyun's girl. But when she saw the girl, she know already.

“You eat on this place often, huh?” Sinb said, move little bit to make the girl sit beside her.

“Not really,” the girl said.

“How about you?”

“Well, this’s my second.” a curve appear from Sinb’s face, so do the girl. They are starting eat her own meal. Sinb was waiting the girl put her cake out, like their first meet. But seem the girl not brought the cake that Sinb want.

“The black forest cake you was give it to me is delicious. You have some? I wanna share with my friend!”

“I told you. My mother is the best.”

“I will bring you some when my mother visit me next week.”

“The big one,” Sinb draw a shape in the air with both of her finger.

“The big one.” The girl follow Sinb’s acted, draw it in the air.

“Don’t worry, I will pay it,”

“Sure, you have to!” the girl say in sacartic tone. But the curve never faded away from her face. Like she was adoring something from Sinb.

“Thanks, Yu…na?” Sinb read name tag of the girl. The latter smile in touch. Sowon watch it from rooftop, both of her hand over her chest. Staring intensive toward that girl. That was second time Sinb forget her to lunch together. That was second time Sinb forget her to lunch together because of that girl.

*

Beeep …. Beeep … Beeeeep

The sound keeps beeping from Sinb’s phone. She was hesitation.

Don’t pick, don’t pick. Her mind keep repeating that. Her body was stiff the person out there not pick the phone up. She waiting in nervouse, forget how to breath out.

“Hello …” the person answer it. Sinb still in quiet.

“Hello …” the person voice keeps bopping over Sinb’s head. The girl only could staring the phone and do nothing but hang it on. Sinb let her breath out.

This’s not true. She said on her mind. Sinb put her phone in the table then back to laptop over her. Someone sending friend request on facebook. Sinb opening the person's profile. But the timeline mostly full with photo of cakes update. Brownies, muffin, tart and black forest. When Sinb busy scroll down her laptop, Sowon opened the door. There was something different with Sowon’s appearance.

“What happen with your hair?” Sinb get up and come close to Sowon, amused with the girl hair color.

“I’m coloring it, it’s good?”

“God! this is cool!!!” Sinb to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter