ˏˋ deux ˎˊ

masterpiece

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" a young man with gray hair, although he was far too young to have naturally turned, and a kind smile stood in the woman from the day before's place. The dark haired young man stared at him perplexed, he really hoped he would have seen her again.

"Who are you?" he asked rudely, raising an eyebrow in confusion. He worried his pink lip, almost believing he had imagined the masterpiece behind the desk.

"I'm... Jimin?" the young man asked rhetorically, questioning his existence in front of the young man. "Who are you?"

"Jungkook. Is the... Is the girl with a really radiant smile and star-like freckles here?" he asked curiously, jumping a bit so he could see beyond the desk. 

Jimin took a step back in shock by the man's abrasive behavior. "Jae Eun?" he asked slowly, "She's actually in the back. Would you like me to get her?" he asked the man, hoping the man would leave soon. 

"Please do!"

Jimin nodded, walking into the swinging doors a few feet away from the desk, barely stepping inside before Jae Eun walked out with a confused expression, listening to Jimin run his words together and point in the direction of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled brightly when he noticed her, his arms waving. Her hair was up again and he wondered to himself how pretty she would look with it down. Like when a girl finally lets her hair down and all the boys turn to her. 

"You again?"

He stopped a moment, staring at her face. The way her lips formed the words and the way her eyes narrowed in annoyance, a small twitch in her nose before her hands clapped loudly beside his ear.

He covered them in pain from the ringing noise, groaning loudly.

"What. Do. You. Want?" she asked slowly, getting annoyed with his insistent nature. 

"I'm sorry for staring," he apologized, her gaze softening just lightly until he continued, "I thought you were a part of the collection here."

Jae Eun's face fell, believing she was going to get a sincere apology. She glared harshly at Jungkook, "Either pay for a ticket or leave."

"Alright, one ticket."