Chapter 2~

Crazy Love!

The Next Day.. School.

Jessica's POV


Class started out normally, same old lectures, same old people. I sat into my chair and adjusted myself, placing some of my books underneath my desk. More students came into the room, laughing and screaming like idiots. I sighed. How can people be his hyper when it's so early in the morning? I tapped my pen on my notebook, waiting for the math teacher to come.

I really hate Science and Vocal Chord. They're my worst subject. I rubbed my forehead with my palms, shut my eyes and groaned softly. Feeling stressed and tense, I opened my eyes just as soon as Mrs. Kang strolled in my room with the biggest grin on her face.

She stood behind her desk, skimming through the crowd then finally landed eyes on me.

"Ah. Jung Jessica, right? You will be needing a tutor. And.."

Mrs. Kang started looking around again, picking another student.

"Lee Jieun, you will be needing one as well." She hesitated and stared at the both of us. "Meet me after class to meet your new tutors."

I nooded and leaned my head on my hand while taking notes from the textbook. The seat in front of me was not occupied, luckily, with this guy Yunho. I did not like him, at all. He was bossy, annyoing, and just act like he was so cool, when actually he wasn't. He would always overheard my conversation with my friends and then just pop in out of no where, like was I talking to you? No. I shook my head and groaned.

It was already half-way into the period as someone unfamiliar walked into the room, glancing around everywhere, as if he couldn't find the teacher or was hust shy, I guess. Mrs. Kang stopped writing on the chalk and approached him, with a large smile on her round face.

I stared at both of them as she started talking to him then looked at all of us to introduce him.

"Class, please stop your work and pay attention to me." Everyone drooped their pencils and looked up. "There is a new child coming into our school and class today. He's all the way from China but I bet he Korean isn't that bad cus he's father is Korean, right?" He nodded.

As soon she made him step into the front of the class, squealing voice of girls filled the room. H ehad the perfect body, literally. His brown hair was.. OMG! But, I felt as if he had a bad side, or just a cocky side. I focused on his facial features, he had bright hazel eyes. He kept his hand in his jean pockets and stood lazily as I heard my name being called.

"Jessica!" I picked up my head and blushed from embarrassment as she went on. "Henry will be sitting in front of you for the rest of the school year."

All the girls shot their death glare atme as their heads inflamed with anger and jealousy as he walkes by and sat infront of me.

I stared at the back of his head. I did that a lot in the whole period time. Mostly because his hair looked so soft and touchable.

Class went by pretty fast after that and the bell rang, dismissing everyone from their seats, to next period. I walked up to Mrs. Kang's desk waiting for Jieun to come too. Mrs. Kang first told Jieun who was her tutor was going to be and she ran out, fliping her long,  golden brown hair.

I saw Henry starting to move out until Mrs. Kang called his name to come over to her desk.

"Henry, you wait here. I need to talk to both of you." He took a glimpse of me and rolled his eyes.

I felt insecure immediatly. Does he hate me? I didn't even talk to him yet.

He walked towards us and stayed the distance away from me.

Mrs. Kang started to talk to us.

"Okay, Jessy. As you know, you are in desperate need for tutor." I nodded my head. "So, I've been looking at Henry's grades in his other school back in China, and he has had perfect straight A's in Science and Vocal chord. I've already talked to the Vocal chord teacher about this and he said that you're going to need a tutor for he's class too."

Henry scoffed and rolled his eyes again. "Do I have to tutor her?"

Well, someone's got an attitude.

I got angry. Now, I have to spend time with this cocky, while he tutors me.

"Is that fine with you Jessica?" Mrs. Kang asked, raising her eyebrows at me like I had no choice.

"Yeah. I'm fine with it." I muttered, lying and not showing the anger in my voice.

Then, I walked out of the room to my next period with Henry following behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Can you please stop following me?"
I leaned on my hip and held my books at my waist.

He smirked at me and shook his head, leaving me there as he went to his next class.

Okay, this guy has some serious mood swings. First, he shows some attitude to me and now he's smiling at me?

What is wrong with him!?

I turned my head away and collied into no other than Jaejoong.

I looked up at his flawless face as he just glared at me, pissed off.

"Watch where you're going next time." He muttered while scoffing and picking up my books from the ground.

I touched my head, feeling like an idiot now, as I got my books from his hand and walked to my next class.

This day is just getting more worse, by the second.