Special gift

Twenty three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok finished taking his bath, giving himself the right to linger under the shower more than usual to try to relieve all the tiredness of that day. When he finished dressing an old comfortable shirt, he heard a soft knock on the door.

— Jimin?! – he raised his eyebrows as he opened the door. Jimin had a small cupcake in his hands, and a candle on it.

— Happy birthday, hyung. — Jimin said with a broad grin and his chubby cheeks made his beautiful, bright eyes disappear.

Jimin had congratulated him before. He had done it all day, both in the live of Hoseok's birthday and in the little party that happened afterwards and even on stage during the show that night, with all the members and fans.

But Hoseok knew very well why he was knocking on the door of his room at that hour.

It had been five months since their first kiss had taken place in the practice room during one of the rehearsals for the performance of Boy Meets Evil at MAMA 2016. Nothing had been planned, but Hoseok believed in things as destiny. He did not know what Jimin believed, whatever it was, he seemed happy about everything that had happened. If he was happy, then Hoseok was happy too.

The second kiss had not taken too long to happen, and so did the third, and fourth, and then it became common, even if they had to keep it hidden from everyone.

It was difficult for Hoseok to pretend that nothing was happening, since he always let his feelings show up visibly, but at least he could continue to hug Jimin in public, which he had always done.

The first night together had only recently happened and every touch, every word and every look was still fresh in the memory. They were both nervous even though it was not their first time. They were nervous to be together because they were in such an intimate situation, but it was a good nervousness.

And that was why even tired, Hoseok felt his heart pound as he stared at Jimin standing at his door with a beaming smile on his face. Hoseok asked him to come in, locking the door after checking the empty hallway.

— How did you get a cupcake? — Hoseok asked, sitting on his bed, watching Jimin stand in front of him.

— I asked someone to buy it earlier today. Come on, blow out the candle and make a wish.

Hoseok smiled, staring at the flame.

— What I want most is in front of me right now, what more could I ask for? — Jimin smiled sheepishly and his cheeks turned red. — Maybe I should wish that "what I want most" wants me too?

Jimin smiled again, but his face grew redder and brighter.

— Don't waste your wish with something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter