GRIM REAPER: personification of death|UPDATE 10

grim reaper: personification of death

Hyukjae woke up on an empty bed with a sore body and red eyes. He moves a little and caresses the empty space beside him, donghae~ he thought of the guy previously occupying the bed. He sits up remembering that he’s not in his house. He wonder where could have donghae stay if he leaves him last night. He was hoping the other is ok and didn’t sleep in the street. He took his clothes that were resting properly on the chair beside the bed. He made his way to the bathroom and started to clean his self. He saw a big mirror once he entered and he looks at it, it shows his whole body painted with donghae’s love mark. He blushes and made up his mind, I must find him this instant. So he continues scrubbing his body and get dress as fast as he could.

On his way to the living room of donghae’s house he can’t help but remember their last night.

00000

Donghae never pulls out when they finish their first round. They pant and regain their breathing. And there was silence but they knew that they are not sleeping. 

“hyukkie~ I will tell you my secret.” Donghae broke the silence, it was now or never. “but let me love you again because I don’t know if you will let me touch you again if you know my secret.” Donghae whispered against hyukjae. The statement makes hyukjae curious, nervous and excited at the same time. 

“I will love you what ever it is.” Hyukjae said and wrap his arms on Donghae’s neck. He could feel the other shook his head. “love me donghae.” and the second round start

Donghae starts moving in and out of hyukjae moving oh-so-swiftly savoring his moment. He kisses his way back to hyukjae’s lips and starts to whisper sweet nothings. “eunhyukkie, will you still love me?” he said pecking on hyukjae’s lips continuously as he pounds on the tight heat. “I will love you.” Hyukjae replied breathless hugging donghae by the neck. “hae~ but hae… if this secret hurts me a lot and made me speechless, please leave me, give me some space and let me think.” Hyukjae pulls donghae away looking directly at each others eyes. donghae nods in response, he will give hyukjae time. “but remember hae. I would never hate you. My love will never change.” Donghae was getting really shock, it’s getting hard for donghae to read hyukjae’s mind so he was struck by every words that is coming from the plump lips. “hyukkie~ im really sorry. I love you.” He gets harder and larger with every , hyukjae’s heat is suffocating him, and hyukjae’s alluring sight is taking his breath away.

And as he pounds, he leans forward attaching his lips back to hyukjae, he’s going to give it back. He will introduce his real identity; he’ll willingly reveal his identity to his only love. “get ready hyukkie.” And he kissed him, letting the stolen memory back to its real owner. Hyukjae could feel the weird feeling invading his body, then there was black and the next thing he knew he was on his house, his study room with donghae in front of him. his serious expression plastered on his handsome face, Hyukjae wondered, how could that happen? Then he hears him speak. 

“I wonder if you would believe me.” hyukjae stays silent. “im a reaper.” Then hyukjae bugged his eyes out. “im a grim reaper lee hyukjae. I take souls. And guide them either way up or down.” Donghae leans closer to hyukjae’s ears. “im not a human.” Hyukjae swallowed the imaginary lump that forms in his throat. Then there was silence. “I told you, you won’t believe me.” donghae chuckle and moves away. he turns to the door and quickly grab the knob. 

Then he there’s black again.

And they are on the same room, donghae wearing his playful yet scary face. And in a blink of an eye hyukjae was face to face with donghae. “I didn’t ask you to get involve hyukjae, it’s you who insists. But you know you’re right I can’t leave you with the knowledge about me so I will take it away.” donghae whispered sensually to hyukjae’s ears. “w-what do you me-nnhn” hyukjae wasn’t able to finish his statement by the time donghae pulls him closer and crashed their lips. “I’ll take everything.”

Hyukjae was dumbfounded. And realization dawned on him, it was his memory, donghae is a reaper, donghae took his memory to protect his identity but part of hyukjae is saying that donghae took his memory to protect him. hyukjae’s eyes started to water, he was confused, he was not ready, he was not ready to know donghae’s secret but it was too late to hold back, he knows it already. “hyukkie~” he hears donghae and it dawned on him that they are still pounding at each other, with one strong he came in between their stomachs for the third time and he milked donghae for the second time. 

He breathes in, and breathes out loudly. He wants to hear his self, what will he say. What will he do? He was confused but one thing doesn’t change, his love for donghae he still loves the guy but it seems that he can’t speak or cant even move a muscle, he lay in the bed panting and thoughtless. Donghae looks at him caressing his sweaty face. Donghae tries his best to read his thoughts but it was no use, he can’t see what hyukjae is thinking, it only means either he is really thoughtless or he is blocking donghae’s ability. “hyukkie~” he call him again but hyukjae was motionless. “I’ll leave you.” And he kisses hyukjae on the lips before he took his clothes and wears it. He walks out of the room and everything goes black.

00000

Hyukjae didn’t notice the tears strolling down his face as he made his way to the living room. Donghae misinterpret his silence. It was ok to hyukjae if he was a reaper, if he could read minds, if he could take memories. It doesn’t matter to hyukjae if donghae is not an ordinary human all he cares is he love him and the other loves him too. He runs all over the house hoping to find the only person he dears the most. But it seems that donghae is not home. He thought of places where donghae could go and he decided to go to the hospital, donghae is a doctor after all.

He walks out of the house and to the garage he was lucky to find one of donghae’s cars in there and luck just pour into him when he sees the key on the ignition. He jumps in and starts the car. He immediately drives his way to the hospital unknown to him a car is tailing him to 
his way.

He tried calling donghae’s phone while he’s on his way but he was always directed to donghae’s answering machine. Eyes started to blur as his tears continue to fall non-stop dehydrating his body and making his heart draught. He sobs all the way to the hospital and luckily got there safe even I he can’t see the road clearly. He parks the car in front of the hospital and made his run inside. He dried his tears and asks the first hospital staff that he saw but disappointment welcomes him, donghae is not around. The nurse told him that donghae wasn’t there. Hyukjae’s heart constrict at the information and slumps down on the ground, crying his heart break out. How could donghae be so dense, how could donghae not understand his plead. How could donghae leave him without even saying where he will go? 

Hyukjae continues to wail like a little kid, until he felt big hands tapping his shoulder. He was shock to see his uncle standing in front of him asking him what happened to him. But all he could feel is heart ache so he hugs the old guy but never said a word to him, “hyukkie~ you’re tired. You need rest. C’mon I’ll take you home.” The old guy pulls on hyukjae’s wrist and drags him to the car. Hyukjae could not think properly, he is floating blankly in the air all he wants is donghae. All he need is donghae. 

Meanwhile,

“donghae where is hyukkie?” Siwon ask donghae who is silently sleeping on sun kyu’s lap. “in my house.”

“!” Siwon hissed. “you left him? donghae how stupid can you get?”

“he doesn’t want to see me.”

“enough with the donghae! you know hyukjae needs you. You know hyukjae is in danger what if you’ve been followed and… !”

“no one knows my house. Don’t worry.”

“how could you be so careless?” Siwon shouted and turn his back to the two.

“oppa! Where are you going?” sun kyu ask worriedly.

“im going to find hyukjae and once I find him I will hide him so no one could hurt him. even you donghae!” Siwon said without looking back. 

And in a blink of an eye he was driving, driving as fast as he can to find hyukjae.

Back to hyukjae’s house where donghae and sun kyu where left alone. 

“donghae oppa, why did you leave hyukjae oppa? What happen?” sun kyu ask the lonely donghae. 

“I told him every thing. I give his memories back and he told me he needs some space. Im just giving him what he wants. Im giving him 
some time to think.” Donghae replied blankly. Sunkyu stood up and look at donghae as if searching for one good reason to scold him. 

“you’re a jerk donghae. giving space doesn’t mean leaving him alone, why don’t you wait for him to talk.”

“he closed his mind for me to read.”

“bastard! You should have wait for him to open up. He must be in shock that’s why he makes his brain blank. Donghae how could you be so 
stupid? What if Siwon oppa is right? What if he wakes up and not see you by his side? What if he went out of the house to find you? Will he know that you’re here? Donghae.” sun kyu said continuously drowning donghae with the realization. “donghae, do you… do you really care for him?” and it hits donghae.

“care is an understatement yuki. I love him.”

Sunkyu smiled. “then what are you doing here? Go back before Siwon finds him or worst before he got killed by his uncle.”

Donghae’s eyes bug out. “what do you mean killed by his uncle?”

“Siwon found a lead that points hyukjae’s uncle to a black market and he is more than willing to kill hyukjae to get all his money. And he’s planning to do it as soon as possible because he needs money asap. That’s why Siwon is being over protective to hyukjae. But it seems that you’re not worrying to him because you could see life spans and you can assure that hyukjae will last long. But what if fate changes? 
What if hyukjae’s life span changes when you leave him alone?”

“!” donghae hiss, it was true he did see that hyukjae will last long but what if that happens? It could happen. He knows it he encountered lots of it. he stood up and bow his head to sunkyu thanking her for enlightening him and run outside to find hyukjae. 

He was on his way back to his house when he decided to check his phone. He have missed calls, lots of it and It comes from only one person, hyukjae, he smiled hyukjae is looking for him. he knows he needs him so donghae step on his accelerator and open some messages. Half way to his house he was able to open one of hyukjae’s message saying, donghae, where are you? Im sorry for asking you to leave. Donghae I need you and your identity has nothing to do with my love, our love. I love you and it won’t change though im upset that you took my memories and molest me in the process but nevertheless Im still in love with you. Then another. im on my way to the hospital, I hope to find you there. And then another one. I love you. Please come back. And it was the last. Donghae turn his car to the direction of the hospital, stepping hard on the accelerator hoping for the car to run faster and for the time to stop.

00000

Siwon has no lead on where he should go, he drives around seoul hoping to find hyukjae, he pulls his phone up and dial the most familiar number. “answer… c’mon answer hyukkie.” He chants as he waits for hyukjae to pick up the phone. “siwonnie~” it was a faint answer. 

“hyukkie! Hyukkie thank god, where are you?” Siwon felt a bit easy when he hears hyukjae’s voice but it worries him, the voice is so sad. 

“siwonnie~ im with uncle soo man. You don’t have to worry. I’ll be fin—“

“hyukkie please, tell me where you are. I’ll pick you up.”

“no need choi Siwon, hyukjae is safe, he needs rest. I’ll take care of him.” siwon’s eyes bug out, he knows that voice it was the bad uncle. Siwon keeps his calm so he won’t be suspected by the uncle. 

“mr lee, hyukjae needs to see a doctor. Please, I will pick him up. Tell me where you are.” Siwon fisted the stirring wheel in front of him. he waits for an answer but he was welcomed by a long beep sound. He slams his phone shut and tries to think where could lee soo man would take hyukjae.

00000

Donghae arrives at the hospital and ask one of his staffs he fisted the wall once he know that he came late and wasn’t able to meet hyukjae. he wanted to punch himself hard as he hears how the nurse narrate hyukjae’s state when he arrives at the hospital crying and looking for him. he ask the nurse where hyukae go but the nurse shook her head but before donghae could leave the nurse told her that there is an old man who picks hyukjae up. Donghae by the description could guess that it was hyukjae’s uncle. He got on his feet and run outside the hospital to save his life. Yes, If hyukjae’s time is already up donghae will do his best to save him and prolong his life though it means he will break the grim reapers’ rule and will cause his death but he would care less, he loves hyukjae and he doesn’t’ want to see hyukjae to die in hands of evil. Hyukjae is now his life and he couldn’t take if he is the one who will take hyukjae’s soul. Even If he is a grim reaper, even If he is death himself; he won’t let hyukjae die… not now.

A/N: ok, it’s near it’s end, I guess. LOL uhm~ thanks to those who supported me, and to my silent readers, thank you as well. I really appreciate your time to read my fic, it wasn’t as nice and as flawless as I want it to be but yeah, it will soon be it’s end and I hope you would still love me. I promise you to end this before Christmas and im hoping that I could do as I promise. Fighting! Fighting! And im sad, I wasn’t able to join the santa_eunhae community because my internet was cut during the registration date but well, I still want to receive fics from you, my osm friends. Do me a fic ok?? So bye for now. Gotta help Siwon and donghae to find hyukkie~ sings bounce to hyuk !bounce to hyuk! in the tune of bonamana.