The International Playboy and the Jamless boy!!!

The rose garden

A/N:(So as u can see by the title, u already kno who it is. Hehe! I can't spoil this for u so read the story!!!<3)

 

Rosé p.o.v

I am so exited!! Yesturday when the four of us went shopping, Lisa out of nowhere, suddenly said if they could come to my house and have a get-to-know-each other party, they even said if they could sleepover, so i admit the lonely me, Park Rosé was so exited deep inside her heart I mean if I get too exited and started going nuts in front of them, they'll think i'm crazy!! I said a big, fat, YES!! So exited!! Yes exited!! Woo-woo!! This is the first time that friends come to my house and have sleepovers with me!! As of now, I, Park Rosé am preparing the food, the beds, and whatever girls need for sleepovers. I'm running all around the living room while dancing and having a derpy face. I'm THAT excited.(a.n.: so if u guys watch kpop star where Blackpink apears, u will probably know the face Rosé made that i was talking about. I lmao at that face even though i kno it was supposed to be sad, she made it funny!! Lolol!! That me tell u a secret, Rosé my UB makes me cray-cray over her!! This girl is so rude!! Give me a break to study man!!! Ok back to story, that was way too long.) I wonder what colos they like? I want to make this perfect!! 

*Ring-ring*(if u want to kno Rosé ringtone then it's 2ne1 "I am the best" 2ne1 will forever be queens!!)

Who could this be? I checked my phone and saw Lisa's name, I am overjoyed by the fact that she is calling me, damn i'm such a loner!! I answered the phone and before I could speak, Lisa was screaming a good morning through the phone. My ear was very close to the phone by the way. "Oh my, Lisa, u almost wrecked my ears." I said in a bit of a shaky voice and with a bit of a shock.

"Oh! Sorry! I was just so exited about the sleepover today that I have to yell." Said Lisa with an obvious excitement.(a.n.: when i wrote this part i imagined them using a British accent. I love all the accents in the world!)

"I am just exited as u are." I said trying not to sound that excited.

"Can't wait till my job is over so i can go to ur house!!"

"I have prepared a lot of things. This is a secret but, this is the first time i have friends comming to sleep with me!!" I was kind of nervous while telling her this as i know she will probably make fun of me.

"Really?! Awsome!! I have always wanted to be the first one for a friend!!"

Me in a bit of suprise. "Really? I thought u were going to laugh." I said very much happy at the fact that she didn't laugh, i would've been embarrassed if she did.

"What?! No! I wouldn't do such a cruel thing like laughing at ur sudden confession but if ur a really close person then i would." Lisa proudly said. "My manager is calling me, got to go!! Luv u!!"

"Luv u too!!" I hung up before she did, this was payback for hanging up on me last time. As u may not kno, I Park Rosé, don't like to be hunged up upon.

 

4:30, the time the girls arrived at my apartment. They were looking around the apartment, it was quite big but not that big. My place was very clean as u already know I cleaned it this morning for the girls. The inside of my apartment was black, pink, and a little bit of white.(A.n. u can imagine whatever u like about what Rosé apartment look like since i am too lazy to describe the apartment and if u can't imagine, than i waould suggest u look up apartment on Google and puck wichever u like.)

"Wow!, Pasta, ur apartment look neet!" Jisoo said while putting her bag of snacks on the table in the kitchen.

Jennie also put her bags of snacks onto the table and went to sit on the couch. "Ur couch is very comfortable!" Jennie said in comfort while holding the pink pillow on the couch.

"Wow!! It's even better then I imagined!!" Lisa shouted out while running around the place.

Jennie spotted the bags in the living room by the window. "What's with all those bags?" Jennie asked.

Before I could answer Jennie, Jisoo interrupted saying if she could eat the fried chicken that i cooked on the kitchen table.

"Yes u can!" I answered Jisoo who was at the kitchen taking pieces of fried chicken, Lisa joined her. I turned to Jennie to answer her too. "Those bags are for the mansion."

"That many bags?!"

"Yea"

"Wow! That mansion must be pretty big"

"It is" I said as I slowly turned my head to Lisa and Jisoo who was busy eating the fried chicken. I chuckled a little at how they r eating it. "It was very big for me back then and it still is."

"U r living there alone right?" Jennie asked as she remembered I was goin to live alone in the big mansion. "Won't u be lonely?"

I paused for a moment and think about my family, my mom, my dad, and my sister Alice. I became a bit teary but hold it in since i don't want them to worry. Good thing Jennie's eye wan on the TV. "I probably will be but I am grown now and need to depend on myself." I answered her with determination.

She looked at me and it's as if she can see through me. "Well, if that's what u think then I guess it's fine but if u have any trouble, please do tell us because u r very important to us."

These words that came out of made me feel very warm. No one that I was close to ever told me these words that I wanted to hear. I was overjoyed. Jennie seems like an older sister who would scold u if u didn't tell her the truth and would worry about u if u got into trouble. She seems like a very reliable person.

"Thank u" was the only words that can come out of my mouth. She smiled and smiled back. Jisoo saw the quiet and serious conversation between me and Jennie and bluted out.

"What's with the depressing atmosphere with the both of u?!"

Me and Jennie turned to see a Jisoo with chicken in and looking at as. Lisa looked at us with confusion but her attention went back to the ckicken.

"We r just talking about the mansion." Jennie said not wanting them to know about our conversation.

"Oh" Jisoo said with an uninterested face and went back to her chicken.

"I feel like making cookies after this talk. Can I?" Jennie said all of a sudden.

"U cook?!" I suddenly blurted out. Oops. Well bye looking at her she doesn't seem like the type that cook. Well, what theu always say, don't judgr a book by its cover.

Jennie looked at me blankly not really offended by what i said. "Yea"

Lisa out of nowhere joined the conversation. "She is the best cook out of Jisoo and me!!" Lisa said proud of Jennie.

"That's because u guys can't cook and ruined the place if u did Thats why I cook." Jennie said while having her face on the TV.

Lisa with a shocked and embarrassed face looked at Jennie and started shaking her. "That is soo mean unnie!! I can cook!!"

"Yeah!!" Jisoo in the kitchen with chicken in yelled out agreeing with Lisa.

"Shut up Jisoo unnie, ur the baddest one at cooking." Jennie said while stopping Lisa from shaking her.

Jisoo, who felt offended and just humph and turned back to her chickens. 

"So, do u have all the ingredients for the cookie?" Jennie said when Lisa finally stopped shaking her.

"Let me go look in the fridge." I went to look in the fridge and noticed that there was no eggs. After that I looked in the counter top and saw no sugar. "I think I am out of sugar and eggs!" I said loudly so they can hear me. 

"Well, that's a shame." Jennie said while looking disappointed. I can see clearly that she really wanted to bake it.

"I can go and buy the two missing ingredients." I insisted  not wanting to disappoint her.

"It's okay,i don't want trouble u." She says.

"Ur not troubling me! I can go bye it since I also feel like having cookies!!" I said determined.

She looked at me and give in. "R u sure?"

"Yes, im sure!" I said with a smile on my face as she finally gave in.

"Ok then, do what u want." She got up and went to the kitchen to where Jisoo was and ask took some ckicken. I aldo got up but before I do Lisa grabbed my wrist.

"U want me to go with u? I mean u r new here and all so I am worried if u will get lost." She said and looked at me with concern.

I looked at her and had a went into deep thinking. "Sure!!" I said finally. "I would be grateful for ur company!!" I said with a cheerful tone in my voice. "Wait a sec. I got to get ready."

She nodded and let go of my wrist. I went into my room and grabbed my keys and my purse. It took me awhile to spot where my phone was. I finally found it but before I could grab it, it rung. I checked who the caller was. It was my mom. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Hi mom." I said with a soft tone. Tears were almost forming in my eyes but I jept it in.

"Hello sweetie. How have u been?" My mom said with concern in her voice. I can feel her voice was amost cracking up.

"I have been doing great! How about u and dad and Alice?"

"They are fine. I am so glad that u r doing fine but if u are having a hard time u can always come back u know that right?" She said seriously.

"Mom, i'm ok. I have friends here with me that supports me and I don't really feel lonely here." I say with a smile on my face.

My mom started tearing up and her voice made it obvious that she was crying. "My little girl has grown so much. That's great that u have friends there!" My mom said sincerely.

"Mom, please don't cry, ur making my cry now." I said as I started tearing little by little.

My mom wiped her tears off and calming down, I did the same. "Mom was worried about u so I had sent a butler and a maid there to stay with u." She said.

"Really?!" I asked in suprise. "When will they be here?!"

"They didn't leave yet. They will leave by tomorrow afternoon."

"Who r they?" I asked curiously.

"U will kno when they get there."

Before I could say a word, a voice from the living room could be herd asking if I was ready. "Mom, I'm sorry that this is a short call but my friends are waiting for me. I have to go. Can I?" I asked my mom in a rush.

My mom chuckled and said "yes". Before I could hung up she said she love me and bid me goodbye. "I love u too mom! Bye!" I hung up the phone and went to the living room. 

"What tool u so long?! I was tired of waiting!" Lisa said while sitting on the couch woth Jennie who was watching a drama.

"I'm sorry, my mom called and it was very important. Im so sorry!" I said feeling guilty for making her wait.

"Well, that's ok if it was ur mom but next time please tell me beforehand, ok? Anyway, let's go! It's getting dark and I hate walking in the dark!" Lisa said with a serious and scared expression.

Before I went out, I asked Jisoo and Jennie if they will be alright alone in my apartment. They said they will be fine so me and Lisa went out to the store.

"I hope the stores didn't close." Lisa murmured. Luckily the store didn't so went iside. It was a small store but thankfully it was open. "Thank goodness the store didnt close or otherwise we would've had come here for no reason." Lisa said with relief in on her face.

We looked for sugar and eggs. I heard the entrance door slide open and saw two guys walking in. Well that didn't matter to me since I came here for egg and sugar, maybe I can bye some meat and vegetables too since I needed it for cooking. I turned to face Lisa who had her jaw dropped while looking atthe two men. I was confused until the two men approached us. 

"Lisa?!" One guy yelled out suprised.

"Kooki?!" Lisa called out to the male who called out her name. What kind of man would of a name that's "Kooki"?! I thought to myself.

"Don't forget about me!" The other guy quite shorter than the fist guy said. To be honest he was so short that I couldn't see him from the Kooki's guy back but he wasn't shorter than me.

"Oh sorry Jimin." Said Lisa who just realized that Jimin was behind Kooki.

"Umm...?" I said as I was the only one here confused.

"Oh!, sorry Rosé, i forgot to introduce them!!" Lisa suddenly relised that I don't know these guys and started to introduce us. The short guy is Jimin"

"HEY!! Thats mean!!" The Jimin guy said who was of course offended by her.

Lisa ignored Jimin and started to introduce the other guy to me. I feel bad for him but at the same time amused. "And this guy here is Junkook..." she paused for a moment and blushed. "...my boyfriend."

I made a disgusted face. She acts so differently when she was with her boyfriend. I playfully while making an old man's face. "Wow, our innocent Lalisa has a boyfriend!! Such shameful girl!!" I pretendid to cry. Somehow Lisa has somehow brought my inner sadist out. To me, it looks like I can mess with her all day.

"Wah! Rosie, stop it!!" She yelled at me and got close to my ears. "Not in front of my boyfriend!" She whispered embarrassingly.

I looked at her boyfriend who was quite amused. I gave him a wink and so did he. By the way this is a wink when u want that person to join in. This guy got it really quickly. I think we will get along just fine.

"Oh, my honey bun hasn't told u about me yet?!" He said it in a dramatically way. "Oh, how cruel?!"

"Not u too Kooki!!" Lisa said in horror.

"My my, what a shameful girl." Jimin said out of nowhere and we looked at him.

Me and Jungkook looked at each other and was disappointed. We sighed in sync.

"Why?!" Jimin said with an angry and embarrassed expression.

"It's just, u got no jams." Jungkook said to Jimin with a playful smirk.

"Says the self-proclaimed international playboy who is scared of girls!!" Said Jimin with a comeback that triggered Jungkook.

 "I-I-I-I'm not scared of girls!!" Said Jungkook who was in embarrassment and couldn't look qt my face.

I sighed and looked at Lisa who also sighed. "R they always like this?" I asked Lisa who immediately said "Yes" with a disappointed face. We decided to ignore them and go back to shopping. When finally we found what we wanted we went to the cashier to purchase our stuff. The two boys were nowhere to be found. That's a relief. After we were done with the purchase, we went outside and saw the two boys. I sighed, I take back my relief. Somehow these people has been bringing out my inner weirdness. I don't really mind it though since I enjoyed it somehow.

"Finally u guys r done!! We were waiting here for ages!!" Jimin complained and earned a kick on the knees by Lisa.

"Ouch?! Why'd u do that for?!" Jimin said dramatically.

"For having no jams." Lisa anwered with a straight face.

"Why don't we leave this jamless guy here alone?" Jungkook said teasingly with a smirk.

"Why r u guy so mean?!! U know that I'm older than u right?!!" Jimin who was not satisfied by the way the youngsters treat him.

"Seriously?! He is older than us?!" I asked way suprised that he is older than us. "U look like our age!"

"U know what he looks like?" Jungkook asked me since clearly Lisa knows by the way she is giggling.

"What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"A jibangi!!!" He said with a loud laughter. After a few second of relising who jibangi was, I started bursting out in laughter. We all laughed till our stomach hurt but Jimin because this roast was directly towards him.

"Ok! Enogh with the jibangi joke, don't u like have to head home? It's getting dark." Jimin said while looking around.

It as dark out so I checked the time on my phone. 8:35. "Oh my, Lisa we need to head home. Its getting late!!"

"Wait!!" Jungkook yelled out to us before we could go. "Let us walk with u guys. It's dangerous at night." He offered.

"Really?! U would?!" Lisa was overjoyed by Jungkooks concern.

"Anything for u babe." I somehow cringed at his word and so did Jimin. Ugh! Couples.

We walked to the road that was heading to my apartment. Unknowingly, the small store was not that far from my apartment. Before I could head inside, I made a pause and so did Lisa.

"Why r u heading in?" I asked Junkook and Jimin who was heading inside with us.

"I live here." Jungkook said and after saying that he relised we were also heading in.

"Ehhh~~~!!!!" We all said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok so i am going to stop this here. I kind of cringed at the way i made their personalities tobe honest especially at the store part, but oh well, this is a fanfic after all!! Sorry if i didn't update yesterday. I had school and somehow ended up lazy when i came back home. Sorry if there is any mistakes. Hope u like this weird update!! Luv u!! 

 

All the luv from the one and only aurthor of this story!! Chuuu~~!<3<3<3💓💓💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋