Acceptance

Flight Log : Arrival

Jinyoung went home alone for the first time. There is no small hand that was holding his. Nowadays, he was thinking what if Mark took Wonpil from him?What if Wonpil stays and live in with Mark? Did his son got people approval despite his status a son from a man likes Jinyoung. The thoughts gave shivered to Jinyoung. It scary but he knew thats the truth about social rank.

Jinyoung went to his dance class and warmed up using his old partner song with Mark. He still could feel the warmed of Mark hands around him and Mark smiled that always give him strength. One decision truly changed love to hate. Mark definitely did not showed any interests in Jinyoung anymore. Jinyoung stopped and panted.

"You are nothing." Jinyoung talked to himself from the mirror.

The class start and Jinyoung definitely able to dance so well. Some students already adored him. Jinyoung was packing his things when he saw Jackson and Bambam entered the dance room.

"Hyung..." Bambam hugged Jinyoung tightly. He heard everything from Yugyeom. 

"You my sweet baby." Jinyoung then said and caress the fringe of his baby brother.

Jinyoung looked aside and met with Jackson eyes. Jinyoung bowed and mum his lips. Out of everyone, Jackson played the important role on Jinyoung and Mark relationship. He is the place where both Jinyoung and Mark kept their secret.

"Nice meeting you." Jinyoung offered his hand but Jackson hugged him.

"You are a hugger, Jinyoung." Jackson understood Mark anger because he felt the same betrayal too. He never expect Jinyoung who would do everything at his best left their group for a man. But, when Bambam told him about everything, he could accept Jinyoung actions.

Jinyoung knew Jackson mind is easy, he could definitely devided everything equally. He love when he love and he hate when he hate. It's took him only a few minutes to sulk and few minutes to reconcile. He miss everyone. They went for a coffee and Jinyoung listened to everything they told him about s. Now, he know that everyone is successful.

"Hyung, you can be a choreographer at our academy." Bambam offered.

"Wonpil just transferred and he just start to be friend with people so i don't want to sacrifice his happiness." Jinyoung gave Bambam a smooth rejections.

"He is Mark Hyung son. People will surely accepts him anywhere hyung." Bambam said without realised that thoughts had been in Jinyoung mind lately.

Jackson saw the slight changes in Jinyoung face. 

"Yes, he will." Jinyoung had to agree because it is a fact.

 

Mark bought Wonpil eveything the boy pointed. Wonpil chose because Mark said Jinyoung gave a permission to buy anything, if not Wonpil won't choose it. The car full with toys, Mark asked his bodyguard to bring it up to Jinyoung's house.

"Mommy..." Wonpil shows his new toys while hugging Jinyoung.

Mark followed from behind and his bodyguard entered with lots of toys. Jinyoung eyes followed the movement. His heartbreak too much, he don't know that Wonpil was thinking about his situation when he was asking about toys.

"Do you like everything?" Wonpil nodded and Mark smiled proudly that he able to capture his son heart.

"Do you likes your Daddy?" Wonpil nodded.

"Daddy bought me many many toys." Jinyoung cared his son face. He felt guilty toward his son. A son that able to live in luxurious but he get nothing from Jinyoung.

"Mommy need to talk with Daddy. You go play inside your room, okay?" Jinyoung patted his son hair and Mark looked at him.

Jinyoung and Mark sat in front of each other and Mark wondered why Jinyoung seem not to please when he able to make his son happy. 

"I never know he likes toys so much. I never see people looked at him in different way. I've thinking of this so many times. I think you can be a better father to him. Mark hyung, please take good care of Wonpil." Jinyoung eyes watery but he said the word so calm. He really wished Mark wants him too but he knew better that Mark only care about Wonpil.

Mark shocked, its his intention to get his son but he don't know Jinyoung let him to take him easily. 

"I'm a failure father to him. He was thinking about my situation that he not able to enjoy childhood day. People won't  accept him if he is staying with me but hyung is different.

Mark stood up. He don't know how Jinyoung change to be less confident on himself. He used to be positive and very confident.

"You never put yourself first. That why people left thinking that they are not important in your life." Mark went near Jinyoung and whispered into his ears.

 

Jinyoung was hugging Wonpil. He become selfless because he care so much about the people he was sacrificing to. He not able to be selfish for himself. He know its not always good for the others but they will understand later. So did Wonpil, he will understand his decision later.

That morning, Jinyoung was tidying the packaged thats Wonpil and Mark bought together last night. Mark bought shoes, shirts and pants for his son. Jinyoung ready to put in the laundry when he opened a package with a card inside it.

Jinyoungie,

Our son is really becomes likes you. He so soft yet so strong. I need both of you in my life. I need you to complete me and Wonpil to complete us. I don't want the past mistake of decision between us ruined the opportunity for us to become a complete family. Give me a chance to prove to you that i'm now a capable man that able to protect you.

Please wear this ring, if you agreed to be mine. I'll wait for you to go to school together.

Love Mark

 

Jinyoung opened the velvet box and his old necklace got a ring as its bead. The name of Mark and Jinyoung engraved inside.