Home.

Gravity Falls: Desperate

You two had began chatting in this alley. Stanford had actually brought an umbrella with him. You two sat under it, waiting for the rain to stop. You found out that Stanford, although so sweet, and kind, was also bullied for having six fingers. You two talked about your problems, the bullies, tests. And anything else you two felt like talking about. Eventually, the rain stopped. You got up and told him you had to go home, and began to walk away. "W-Wait!" He sputtered, As he grabbed your hand. You felt your heartbeat race. Feeling his hand around yours. You asked him if something was wrong, although through an immense blush. "W...Will i...See you again? I mean, other than in the library at lunch..?" This startled you. You questioned how he knew you went to library at all. He began to blush and sputter. He suddenly stopped and sighed. He looked to his right for a moment, before saying something that made you redder then a tomato. "I...I-I've...Actually had my e-eyes on you...For...Awhile, now..." He responded through a blush. You were astonished, and looked as such. "I-I Know you're most p-p-probably wondering W-WHY i h-have!! Its because...! W-Well...I-I...W-would you believe me if i said i...I kind of..." Suddenly, it all came out in a small burst, as he clenched his fists and closed his eyes. "Havethisreallyhugecrushonyou??" You were speechless. He stood there, blushing with his eyes closed. Ready for a slap, rejection, or any other negative thing he was about to receive. You couldn't help but to whisper his name. You walked up to him as he winced at your sudden approach. You took his hands. And asked the one question on your mind. Did he really mean that? He blushed and looked away. "I...I..." He inhaled deeply. "I've had this...Questionable crush on you ever since...Ever since the beginning of the last year. You caught my eye like a professional fisher catches bass, and...Never set it free." He said. Looking directly in your eyes. The look of fondness and the blush on his cheeks looked so genuine...You began to subconsciously move closer to him. His arms now wrapped around your now-damp body once again. You got lost in his eyes. Before you knew what happened. His lips were on yours. An arm around your waist, and the other cupping your chin. Both of your arms were around his neck. His kiss being so warm, his arms so welcoming. You may have been in a alleyway, on an unknown street, right after a storm. But you felt like you were home.