2

3 Months and 10 wishes.

 

Chapter 2 - Super Junior
~***~
Ryeowook is standing in the middle of the rooftop. Inhaling as much oxygen that he can take. He stifled back a sob as he remembered the scene in the doctor's office.
 
Ryeowook knocked on the door after seeing his mom settled in the waiting room. He really don't know what's the purpose of coming back here when all he felt is simple abdominal pain... or is it?
 
"Come in." the doctor welcomed him with a smile after opening the door and peeking inside. "Oh. Ryeowook. What are you doing here? Sit down. Sit down." The doctor invited him inside enthusiastically, oblivious to Ryeowook's troubled expression.
 
"So what's the problem child?" Just then, Ryeowook felt another pang of pain strucked directly on his stomach. He wrapped his arms on his waist and bowed his head. tears flowed from his eyes to his cheeks and dropped on his lap. He didn't even realized he was crying until he felt his lap was wet because of tears. Dra.Kwon ran to his side and felt his forehead and neck.
 
"It hurts..." Everything felt numb, his arms, his legs, his feet and his stomach. It hurts... alot. All he remembered is that Dra.Kwon lifted him up, then everything went black.
He woke up to the sound of something rustling near him. When he opened his eyes, the sight that he saw was Dra.Kwon sitting on a swivel chair beside his bed and a nurse holding some paper's clipped on a folder.
 
"Doctor.. What happened?" Dra.Kwon faced him seriously, her facial expression stern and stiff.
 
"Ryeowook... I'm sorry." She said breathing a long sigh and standing up, walking closer to Ryeowook. Ryeowook sat on the edge of the bed.
 
"What do you mean doctor?"
 
"your disease.. do you still remember the surgery that you attended to when you were 10?"
 
"Um.. yeah. The one for the stomach cancer, It was successful." Ryeowook beamed like a child who received his christmas gift. Dra.Kwon nodded softly, bowing her head.
 
"Yeah. it was successful.. but there's a problem." she said, sadly. Ryeowook furrowed his brows together, his face holding a confused expression.
 
"What do you mean?" He asked, entirely oblivious of the truth.
 
"When you fainted, we conducted some check-up and we found out that your disease came back, It seems that the surgery's full effect didn't work on you that's why it came back." Ryeowook's mouth was agape. Not believing any word that has been said.
 
"No.No. That's not true... That's not true." he mumbled, covering his ears as if to say he's not listening.
 
"I'm not listening to your lies!! Liar!!!" He shouted running outside the office.
 
His thoughts stopped when he heard a familiar melody dancing in the wind. He followed the catchy tune and saw three members of Super Junior; Siwon, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae rehearsing some steps in the park infront of the hospital.
 
"OHMYGOD!! MOM!! SUPER JUNIOR!!!! HURRYY!!!" He squealed running in circles and jumping around like a hyper bunny. He sprinted to his Mom's direction and grabbed her wrist towards the main door of the hospital.
 
He breathed heavily after he have calmed down. He fixed his hair and the buttons of his dress shirt; straightening it.
 
He faced his mom and smiled brightly as if forgetting the reason why he is at the hospital an hour ago.
 
"Mom, do I look okay?" He asked. still fixing himself.
 
"Yeah baby. You always look good." His mom replied, joining his son in fixing his outfit.
 
"There." He breathed. Giving some final touches on his hair. He hooked his arm on his Mom's and walked to the direction of a staff setting up. He tapped her shoulder and asked.
 
"Excuse me. What's this for?" He gestured over the truck and some loads of equipments.
 
"Ah.. this? Super Junior is filming a CF here." She answered kindly, smiling sweetly at the charming boy infront of her.
 
"Really?" He asked enthusiastically. The staff nodded.
 
"Can I watch? I'll behave promise!" He stated. Raising his right hand; shoulder level. She chuckled and nodded again. Ryeowook beamed and bowed after saying thanks.
 
He walked closer to Super Junior's position, standing with excitement visible in his eyes. He was clapping his hands from time to time and even smiling whenever SJ accidentally turned their gaze on him. He stood there for almost an hour, His mom is patiently waiting for him, not minding the intense heat the sun was giving to them.
 
When SJ had their break they walked beside Ryeowook not forgetting to greet him and bow at Ryeowook's mom. Ryeowook forced himself not to squeal like a teenage girl. Ryeowook walked back to his mom not forgetting to look at the three men behind her.
 
"I heard they're looking for a great cook." His mom said, teasing him.
 
"Really?! Really Really Really?" He asked cupping his mom's face. His mom nodded and he couldn't be any happier.
 
"But.. I'm going to leave Mokpo if im going to Seoul. I can't leave you here."
 
"It's okay dear, It's just for 3 months." His mom asured him, sadly.
 
"Okay." Mrs.kim dragged her son to the manager's direction. seeing his son smiling widely is what she wanted to see all these years. She tapped the manager's shoulder and said her intentions.
 
"But, isn't he too young?" The manager qustioned.
 
"Sir, it's just for three months" she reasoned out.
 
"Kid, to tell you honestly, SJ is really picky with food recently. You must be patient." the manager said, turning to Ryeowook; warning him. Ryeowook nodded and smiled sweetly.
 
"Okay. pack your things now. We'll be going back to Seoul tomorrow." the manager said, going to Super Junior to inform them.
 
The members glanced at him and smiled. They stood up and walked to their direction. They stopped in front of Ryeowook and his mom.
 
"Hi Ryeowook! I'm anchovy Hyuk, Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae greeted, giving him the gummy smile he wanted to see for years now.
 
"Good Afternoon Ryeowook. Good Afternoon Ma'am. I'm Choi Siwon." Siwon greeted them, showing them his prestigious infamous hand gestures.
 
Kyuhyun hooked his arms on Ryeowook's neck and smiled. "I guess i'm not the maknae anymore, huh?" Ryeowook felt his cheeks heating up. Kyuhyun ruffled Ryeowook's hair and unhooked his arm. Ryeowook chuckled.
 
"We'll see you tomorrow then! Bye Ma'am. Bye Ryeowook!" Siwon said, grabbing both Kyuhyun and Hyukjae from the neck. They waved at Ryeowook then entered their bus.
 
Ryeowook squealed loudly after seeing the bus leave oblivious to the fact that Kyuhyun, Siwon and Hyukjae laughed after seeing him through the bus window. Ryeowook's mom smiled after seeing his son happy. 'Maybe this is the best choice after all.' She thought.
 

AN: Next week i won't be able to update because that'll be my Exam Week. so next-next week im giving Chapters 3 and 4. ^_^

 

REVIEWS! <3 Comment. Subscribe. Spread. =))