BBBB

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two girls is sitting awkwardly at the living room. The stranger has cold sweats dripping from her pores. It's her first time getting caught in 2 years hiding in this unit. She never actually planned to hug Seulgi, she was just seeking warmth that the closet which where she was hiding and resting cannot provide.


Before Seulgi, all of the occupants of the unit is quite materialistic, they bought alot of clothes just because the closet is quite big and they don't want it to look empty. That's beneficial on her part, coz more clothes more warmth.


Plus she don't really need to be worried being caught coz all of them just uses the apartment to either crash to sleep or a storage room. Everything was doing fine until Seulgi came. The stranger knows Seulgi's name when she was finding something interesting in her bag that one day and saw her ID.


"Um, care to explain why are you here in my house?" Seulgi broke the awkward silence and straight to the point asked the shaking girl near her.


"But before that, promise me, don't tell anyone or kick me out the house." The stranger's doe eyes stares back at Seulgi's sharp one with so much sadness that Seulgi cannot help but agrees with the given condition.


"Okay I promise." Once Seulgi promises, she will never break it even if she wanted too coz she's not someone who is fond in breaking promises.

 

"But wait what's your name?"

The stranger looks down when Seulgi asked her name, she looks hesitant in answering.

"Joohyun, Bae Joohyun." Seulgi's eyes are now wider than ever before.


"A-are y-you the daughter of the couple that was killed here in this u-unit? The Bae couple?" Seulgi stuttered, she thought that she is talking to a ghost, so she grabbed a pillow from the couch and hit it on Joohyun's face expecting that the pillow will just go through. But when it hits Joohyun's face, the girl gave her a confused look.


"Yes, I am and why did you hit me with a pillow?" Joohyun asked. Seulgi felt silly for actually thinking the ethereal girl beside her is a ghost. Well ghosts supposed to be ugly pale girl scratches and dirt all over her while staring lifelessly. But the Joohyun was far from the ghost description based from Seulgi. The said girl is pale yes, but the paleness compliments her beauty, and her eyes are nowhere near from lifelessness, its all sparkly.


"Uh eh idk, i just want to make sure that your not a ghost." Joohyun grinned at Seulgi like they have known each other for so long and Seulgi cannot help but grin back at Joohyun.

"So can I know why are you here in my house?"


"Ok, you seem to be trustable person. When my parents are killed, I was there, I saw how it all happened, I can't even do anything to help them, th-the killer is stabbing them nonstop and my dad can't even fight back so is my mom." Joohyun fought back a sob, tears are bow running down her face. Seulgi have this urge to hug the girl, so she did. Joohyun tightened the hug before continuing her story.


"They just receive all stabs from the killer, and I'm just there in that closet seeing everything horrible that happened to them. When the killer is done with my parents, he goes to search for me. He was chanting playfully 'little girl come come out wherever you are don't make my work harder, the faster the better right, go meet your parents now hmm?' And when I felt he is getting nearer to the closet I was hiding, I go to the secret passage in the closet my dad made going to the underneath the kitchen sink. My dad purposely made that for me like he was expecting that the killer may come anytime."


Seulgi's shoulder is now wet from Joohyun's tears, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter