fin.

Still Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jisoo!” Jennie called out as she walked faster to get to her car. “Wait up baby, hey whats your problem?”

When she finally caught up with her, she gripped her arm firmly but gently then spun her around to face her. “Whats wrong?” She demanded, creasing her forehead.

“I'm going home, stay here if you want.” Jisoo snarled at her, trying to free her arm from her hold. They were outside their friend’s house who was having a random house party on a Friday night. They were invited and both agreed to come but Jisoo suddenly wanted to be everywhere but in there with Jennie.

Her frown got deeper as she asked again, "Seriously Kim Jisoo what happened ?” It pissed Jisoo more because she looked like she was clueless as hell on why she was mad at her.

“Don’t play dumb with me, Jennie!” Jisoo yelled then pushed her chest, finally breaking free from her. She moved fast and got hold of the car’s door handle when Jennie’s body slammed into her back. Her body was pressed against her car’s door and she couldn’t move since Jennie’s weight was pressing her down. “What the f— Jennie?! Get off me!”

“No! We’re going to talk and you’re going to tell me what your problem is,” she heard her say, her voice laced with anger and frustration. Which of course, only added fuel to her rage.

“And now youre the one who's mad?!” She tried her best to push her body from the car but Jennie was holding her up. She wanted to cry from the multiple layers of frustration she was feeling at the moment. "We're over! Go back to the girl you were gushing about !”

This caught Jennie off guard, causing her to step back in shock so she took the opportunity to turn around and gave her a headbutt.

“Ah!” Jennie cried out in pain. She clutched her forehead as she fell to the ground.

She hurt her head as well, black spots started to dance around her vision but she stood her ground and shook her head to clear her eyesight. She glared down at Jennie who was still nursing her head then she looked back at her. “Hah. Serves you right, jerk!”

“What was that for?” Jennie asked as she tried to stand up, rubbing her forehead in the process. “And what the hell are you talking about?” She demanded, confusion was written all over her face.

She noticed that the center of Jisoo's forehead was red and starting to swell, Jennie's eyebrows are pulled together and she was looking at Jisoo like she had grown another head. Jennie looked annoyingly adorable to Jisoo at the moment in spite of herself, that she almost forgot they were in the middle of a war. She snapped out of her stupor when she realized she was starting to let her guard down.

“Seriously? And now youre denying it?” She challenged but when she saw her still frowning at her in confusion, she finally told her, “I heard you earlier talking to Lisa!”

“And?” She asked, raising her eyebrow.

“I heard you telling her about this you met in the second floor… What was her name? Princess?!” She spat the name like it left a bad taste in . “Who was very sweet and friendly to you. You even told Lisa that she ing your nose and showered kisses on your face!” She accused strongly, pointing a finger to her.

Then Jisoo saw how her face morphed from one reaction to another: confusion, anger, shock, disgust then finally settled in am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter