Taeny is Life!

Class Crazy Diary

 

Taeyeon shifted uncomfortably at her seat. She wearily glanced to her right and left, back and front, feeling that somebody was watching her. Jessica often did that, but she was yet present. Something called ‘duty call’ or ‘making a life’… She was an odd girl, but they all liked her randomness. Well, perhaps. Sometimes she could be too… annoying.

“So Taeyeon – Should I do this or not?” Tiffany’s voice broke her train of thought. “Hello? Earth to Taeyeon?”

“Sorry Ppany,” Taeyeon smiled apologetically. “I was thinking – What is it?”

“Well—“

“I SO told you so!”

The earful yelp practically made Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s ears rang painfully. If someone had a piercing glare, it was that critter. If someone had that dolphin yelp, then it definitely was that critter. None other than the Shortest. She actually made appearance right now. What a joy.

SLAP!

“Be quiet!” Sooyoung hissed, attempting to be subtle but actually not-so subtle. “They may suspect us!” Jessica, rubbing her sore cheek, only glaring daggers at her.

“They’re not aggressive at all!” Hani interjected with a hushed voice, but Taeyeon could hear her all too well. “We need passive-aggressive couple for OTP! Not just passive!” Taeyeon wasn’t sure what were they talking about. Besides, they were talking in a hushed voice. Taeyeon wasn’t supposed to hear them arguing.

“I must agree,” Jessica said solemnly. “But it’s a healthy relationship, no? They are cute if not passive.” Was she talking about someone? They didn’t mention her name, but Taeyeon has a nagging suspicion.

“Shipping your friends with your other friends is not healthy!” Byulyi exclaimed, scandalized. “Though they maybe – like what you said –“ Byulyi held up her fingers to quote, “cute if not passive.” Wow, it was the first time Byulyi actually passionate.

“But let’s ship other than girls,” Yuri waved her hand in dismissal. “How about boys?” Byulyi clapped happily and Taeyeon gasped with heavy blush adorned on her cheeks. She definitely regretted her decision to eavesdrop. Tiffany who was also eavesdropping the strange conversation, quickly abandoned it and focused at her task. Though they didn’t know what exactly they were talking about.

“Uke!Hyukjae?” Jessica asked rhetorically.

Yuri grinned a rare, mischievous, wide grin. “You know me all too well,” she said cheerfully and shared a high-five.

“Did you two make up?” Sooyoung asked. She swore she saw Jessica throwing tantrums at Yuri a bit while ago, about Yuri using her pen. “Or make-out?” Hani asked before she couldn’t help herself. She swore the stinky sock was worth it. Worth a Mad!Jessica and Flustered!Yuri. Oh well. Mad!Jessica always came randomly, but Flustered!Yuri was not. It was a rare occurrence. Hani felt honoured, honestly.

“Anyway,” Hyomin cleared , after having kept silent for too long. “I’d say we shouldn’t ship them together. They are the least in this class!”

“Victoria unnie and Hyuna are the ones of the least,” Yuri supplied, earning an approving stare of Hyuna and Victoria unnie. “Me, Jessica, and Hani had already agreed on it. Just tryin’ to help them from hellish shipping.” She said with a smirk.

"Because they're NOTP with everyone," Hani said with a grin. At Hara's look, Hani squeaked. "You got Sica!" Jessica scooted closer to Hani and slapped her like a .

“How about me?” Sunny inquired. “You’re not important,” Yuri replied distractedly, earning a jab from Sunny.

“Right, that,” Hyomin rolled her eyes. “But still!”

Jessica heatedly shouted, “TAEYEON AND TIFFANY ARE—“

Okay, now Taeyeon was definitely sure they were talking about her and Tiffany. What is it? Was it about how he teach Tiffany? Or how she speak? How she walk? Taeyeon was frustrated. God knows how weird any of the discussions are if Jessica AND Hani AND Yuri were part of any it. God knows what they were talking about. She casted a worried stare to Jessica, who at the moment, was looking at her.

Awkward.

“—PRETTY! Yeah, that’s it.” Jessica chuckled nervously, ignoring the glaring from Hani and the others.

“Remind me to choke her later,” Sunny seethed.


"Did I hear right about Taeyeon and Tiffany went home together holding hands?"

Chaerin gives a tired sighs to the crazy midget. "No Sica, it's all in your head."

"Oh but they do went home together though not holding hands," Hyuna chimes in with a grin. She herself is glowing radiantly. "Tiffany said she's a bit light-headed so Taeyeon offered her to go home together. Ah, I still remember how Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's waist when they sets off with her scooter!"

Chaerin sighs again as she notices a thin line trickled from her friend's nose. "Wipe your nose, Sica. You're bleeding."


“Hey Tiffanyy!” Jessica waves her hand crazily at the sight of her so-very-close friend. Okay not that close, but having someone you know at a strange place is nice. Well, perhaps. If you consider a fancy bookstore is a strange place for Jessica to be.

Tiffany only smiles gently at her. “Hey Jessi.”

Jessica immediately stops marching to her, eyebrows furrowed in utter confusion as she frantically looks around. Her eyes become wide in horror as she seems not to find what is she looking for, and she begins to resume her marching towards the confused girl.

“Jessi what’s wrong?” Tiffany asks. Tiffany knows Jessica is always random and questionable, no surprise, but that doesn’t mean she always anticipated them.

“Are you alone?” Jessica asks, or more like interrogates. She’s practically glaring at Tiffany behind those round glasses. Wait, why would she wear glasses anyway?

“Because I can’t see far, imbecile.” She answers, as if hearing her thought. “Don’t change the subject, Hwang! Are you alone?!”

“Of course not, Jess...” Tiffany coughs, shaking her head. “I’m buying our class supply, why would I be alone?”

“Maybe because – I’m a paranoid – I’m totally scared that someone might kidnap you if you’re alone?!” Jessica squeaks, her hands gripping Tiffany’s shoulder sternly. “Tiffany! You are my source of happiness in this cruel world third to my beloved Lappie Dell-kun and Beloved Samsong! You don’t know how hard it is to not see you and -cough- Taeyeon for a day! When I got sick last week it kills me both inside and outside for the fact I can’t see you two.” Together, Jessica adds in mind. Not that Tiffany needs to know, anyway.

Tiffany blushes. She never thought Jessica thinks of her that highly. Well, Jessica went crazy (literal meaning) when she cracked a slightly suggestive joke. At once Jessica accuse her became corrupted by Bora and Sooyoung, since lately she hangs out with the two quite often at that time. But as of late, Tiffany hangs with Chaerin and Dara and of course Taeyeon more often. With a randomly appearing Jessica.

She acts as the cupid, friends.

“So!” Jessica gives Tiffany an unreadable gaze. “Who?”

“Er… Taeyeon?”

Jessica holds the urge to grin like a maniac as she releases her friend’s shoulder slowly. She nods solemnly at her while biting her lips. “I… See…” She mutters, trying hard to not sound happy or anything close to it. Judging from Tiffany's change of facial expression, Jessica is successful.

Tiffany is guilt-stricken. On her ears, Jessica sounded like she was disappointed. She thinks Jessica is jealous because she’s bringing Taeyeon instead of her. “Jessi…”

Just then, Taeyeon suddenly appears and hands Tiffany a plastic bag. “Here are the things, Fany. We got discount since I brought my student card- Oh hi Sica, are you alone?”

Jessica resists the urge to smile, to scream like a fangirl, and to scream ‘OTP!’ right here and there. WHERE IS CHAERIN AND DARA WHEN YOU NEED THEM. Thank God she had training before she met this OTP. Instead, she shakes her head with her usual stone-cold face that could fool the entire class on the first week of them together. “I’m with Taec, Hyo, and Kyuhyun,” She answers with a small – suppressed – smile. “H-Have a good date – I mean day, OTP – I mean Taeny – DAMNIT- I mean Tiffany, Taeyeon.”

Jessica turns her heels, then storms away before they could questions her and let her wobbly legs carry her to where they wanted her to be.