Chapter 1 - Beautiful Encounter

Beautiful Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TWITTER POST]

MEANIE HEART ATTACK | <3

ASAKHDAFAOFHAOFA I CAN'T! MY FEELS! I WILL NEVER FORGET FEB 13 BECAUSE OF MEANIE! UUUGGHHH JUST GO MARRY EACH OTHER!!!!

Seventeen has just finished the first day of their Encore Concert and, as usual, it was a very tiring night but the loud scream and love that they received is very overwhelming.

For Mingyu, it is one of his happiest days. A day when he feels butterflies in his stomach. Yes, because he just had a collaboration stage with his first love, no other than his beloved Wonwoo-hyung. Since their pre-debut days, he has set his eyes to his hyung. He made it sure to be with him all the time. He made sure that he throws love to his hyung even him without knowing his actions. There were times when he just passionately stares at his hyung while resting as he leaned his back on the mirror of their practice room. There were also times when he hugged his hyung whenever Wonwoo felt like crying because of much frustrations he received from being punished by a staff of Pledis. But, there were also times when his hyung didn't want to be with him. And he felt like its stings his heart.

As they have arrived at the dorm, most of the members placed their bags on their respective places and immediately sleep on their bed and just even where they found a comfortable place to sleep on. Mingyu, on the other hand, made it a habit to look at his secret social media account to look for fans' feedbacks. Yes, he secretly made a Twitter account as he logged into the Incognito browser of his Chrome app to make sure that no one can trace his address.

He made a Twitter account not to check on his fans' photos of him but to check on specific feedbacks-- about the Meanie ship thingy. Yes! He already knows this concept since pre-debut days and he has been giggling whenever fans like to match him with his hyung. Good thing they are still clueless of the real score between them but Mingyu, yes, assured that the Meanie thing will be true.

His twitter name is MEANIE HEART ATTACK and his username is @kmg_jwwheart. He makes sure that no one can doubt about his identity and so he posts like a hardcore Meanie shipper screaming and giggling like there's no tomorrow. The only thing he made sure is that he just followed numerous accounts, like Pledis' official Twitter account, as well as Seventeen's, some fansite masters of Wonwoo namely Bunnyblanc, Wooniverse, WonTop, Saint, WWW, Proofer, and of course, MildxWild and Tempo Rubato. He is very grateful for Meanie fansite masters because they believe that Mingyu and Wonwoo is real. Mingyu really hopes that his admiration to his hyung is not just one-sided.

On that night, while standing on the edge of the kitchen table as he scrolled his twitter feed, he saw a retweeted post of Tempo rubato,

@jwow456: Why won't they just announce to the world that they are real?!!! It frustrates me!

Mingyu also thought of that idea. Why won't they just announce that they are real? However, he snapped the idea because Wonwoo might not be aware of the ship so how can they announce something what the other one is not aware of? Poor Wonwoo, he thinks, he has been shipped with Mingyu, his FRIEND, by his fans without any of his awareness.

@kmg_jwwheart: Yes! It also frustrates me, but are you sure that Wonwoo also loves Mingyu? 

Mingyu immediately replied. Immediately, another user replied to Mingyu's reply.

@019910ahy: Of course! Can't you see the way Wonwoo stare at Mingyu? It seemed like he's his world.

Mingyu laughed softly as he grinned on the idea that he has just read. He was going to reply something to the girl when he was surprised by a touch of a hand on his right shoulder.

"Mingyu," the soft deep voice said. Mingyu already knows who the person in his bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter