Chapter 5

Our Girlfriends Are Babies

The door suddenly opens "okay next is......"

Third Person's pov

"Okay next is...Jieqiong."

Pinky looks up at the mention of her name. She looks at Nayoung with wide eyes. She immediately bolts over to Nayoung and clutches onto her pants. 

"Pinky no go, be good I ish good girl" she tells her. Nayoung looks down at her and picks her up. 

"You'll be okay Jieqiong I'm going with you" Nayoung tells her.

Pinky's eyes water with tears, and she starts to shake with fear.

Suddenly she starts to wiggle and struggle in Nayoungs arms.

"No no no I don't wanna go" she screams.

Nayoung quickly holds her still and makes her face her and says "Jieqiong you need to stop and calm down your okay."

Nayoung makes her way into the small room to wait for the doctor. She places Pinky on the bed and sits on the chair next to it. Pinky looks around nervously and jumps when they both hear a knock on the door. The doctor walks in with a kind smile, "hello I'm Dr. Lee and you must be the 2nd child I'll be seeing today." 

Pinky looks at him with big eyes before she starts to try and climb off the examination table. Dr. Lee gently grabs her and places her back down on the table. 

"Your okay little one just relax, I'm just gonna check your heartbeat and lungs to make sure that they're healthy" Dr. Lee tells her.

Pinky blinks before settling down to let him finish his job quickly.

 

Nayoung's pov

I watch as the doctor places the stethoscope against her chest. He leans closer in order to hear better, after listening for a bit he leans back and turns to me.

"Alright her heart sounds okay a little fast but that's mostly nerves, now I'm gonne check her lungs" he informs me before turning back.

"Alright Jieqiong lift your shirt just a little okay"

"Okay"

Jieqiong looks at me before pulling her shirt up slightly. She giggles when he places the stethoscope against her back. He listens for a moment before pulling back "well they sound okay, however we are giving free flu shots. Would you like us to give it to her?" 

"Yes please it could prevent her from getting the flu" I tell him with my straight face. I notice the doctor shiver at my emotionless tone. In order to look like a better guardian I give him a small smile.

He smiles before telling me he'll be right back with the shot.

As soon as he leaves Jieqiong starts to whimper. This whole time all of us thought that the our girlfriends forgot our names and what we were to them, but Jieqiong always finds someway to prove me wrong.

"Nayoungie unnie I don't want shwot" she tells me with a sad face. I'm caught off guard when she says my name. I shake my head gently before getting up and sitting next to her on the bed.

"I'm right here Jieqiong-ah it'll only be a little pinch, I can hold your hand if you want" I tell her.

She nods quickly just as the door opens and the doctor walks in.

She clutches my hand while he gets the shot ready. 

"Okay Jieqiong it'll only be a slight pinch and then all done" he tells her. He gently grabs her arm and begins to bring the needle closer, and the closer he gets the louder Jieqiong's whimpers get. 

He quickly gives her the shot and puts a band aid on it. "All done Jieqiong, your a very brave girl and since you did so well you can pick a lollipop out of the jar."

I almost laugh when she opens her eyes to see that he really is done. She looks at me before reaching for the jar and pulls out a cherry lollipop. 

I smile softly at her as I'm picking her up and placing her against my chest before making my way out of the room. Not before thanking the doctor.

 

Third Person's pov

Nayoung comes back and everyone see Pinky with a lollipop in hand a big smile on her face. 

"How was it Nayoung unnie?" Doyeon asks her as Nayoung places Pinky back down at the table with books.

"It was okay she got a little upset when he gave her the shot but she was behaved."

Sejeong looks at Chungha and smiles just waiting since she knows she wont have any problems what so ever. 

Doyeon and Yoojung are dreading going back there with Yeonjung since back in Produce 101 when she got the shot she had the loudest scream.

Mina really wants to hurry up and get Sohye back there and see if she's sick and why she seems to be extra clingy. She just wants her girlfriend back.

Jieqiong smiles as she holds her lollipop in her small hand. 

"Pinky was it scarwy for you" Chaeyeon asks.

"No not reallwy just I reallwy don't like the shot it felwt weird" she tells them.

The door suddenly opens "okay next is....."