Final

Baby Baby

Warning: MPREG. And this as usual is not proofread so excuse my grammar or typo or other error.

 

“There’s nothing to be worried about Mr. Byun.” The doctor said, to the worried-at-the-same-time-annoyed Park Chanyeol and pale-boneless-lying Byun Baekhyun with the IV drip attached to his right hand.

“Instead both of you should be prepared for your little angel that will come in less than nine month. Congratulation, you are three weeks pregnant Mr.Byun.” Said the doctor with his brightest smile. After jotting something on Baekhyun’s flip board, he left the two stunned human being.

If they heard this news like few month back then, both of them would probably be jumping with joy and do all those sweet stuff all the other couple do. However, they are no longer dating for almost two month now.

“Three weeks?!” Baekhyun said still lost in deep thought. “How?”

“If I’m the father, it must be that night where we were both drunk.” Chanyeol said with his poker face.

“What do you mean ‘If’ you’re the father? It’s not like I go around sleeping with everyone and get pregnant” Baekhyun asked feel kind of offended.

Chanyeol chose to stay silent in his chair beside Baekhyun’s bed.

All of the sudden the memory of that night flashes. It was Luhan and Sehun’s wedding and they we’re best friend with both. It’s a beautiful day and wine is everywhere. This two idiot just too hard-headed to admit that they misses each other that they needed some alcohol to grow a ball.  They ended up making up in one of the hotel room at the ceremony. They were both too wasted to think. Next morning, they wake up with terrible headache and even more terrible regrets of their previous act.

This morning, Baekhyun fainted in the living room before rushing him to the nearest Hospital. Oh, did I mention that they still lived in the same apartment even after they broken-up? Well they did. Money is tight and they bought everything in the apartment together. So yeah. They just use separate room for the last two month.

So here they are now.

“You can go if you want. Thanks for bringing me here.” Baekhyun said softly. He was playing with his finger.

“I’ll wait till you done with that.” Chanyeol said pointing to the half empty IV bottle.

“No. I’m okay.” Baekhyun said still staring at his fingers.

“Who’s gonna drive you home idiot.” Chanyeol sassed.

“I’ll call Luhan or grab a taxi.”

“Can you just let me…. Okay?” Chanyeol insisted a bit frustrated.

“Okay” Baekhyun submitted. They both went silent after that.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I’m keeping my baby” Baekhyun said looking out of the window. They were in Chanyeol’s car on the way home.

“You should” Chanyeol answered softly. He steal a glance to his ex-boyfriend.

“Okay”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Chanyeol-ah would you buy me cotton candy?”

Yeap! For the first trimester, Chanyeol were facing this kind of situations. He could catered Baekhyun’s morning sicknesses without complain as he feel bad for the man carrying his baby.

But of all things, he hated the craving part the most. Like at this moment at exactly 4.30 a.m. Baekhyun knocked on his door for a cotton candy.

“Can it be tomorrow morning?” Chanyeol said with his sleepy voice.

“I know that you no longer love me,” Baekhyun said before adding “but it’s your child who wanted to eat them right now. Show him some love could you?” He was pouting by now.

That’s how thing goes for the whole first there month. Chanyeol has filled their fridge with craploads of ice-cream and cakes. Those were Baekhyunn’s top craving list and other craving will be forgotten once Hakyeon have one of those. This time, the cotton candy was replaced with three scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

 

Through this whole pregnancy so far both haven’t make-up yet. They were both decide to ignore their relationship status as long as they can. Although there were times that Chanyeol be a bit sweeter when he massage the cramping Baekhyun. Or places subtle kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead when the latter is sleeping.

Sometimes when Baekhyun feels clingier on that particular day, he would just snuggled Chanyeol to sleep with ‘The baby wanted to sleep with Daddy’ as an excuse. In which Chanyeol would just scoot aside to give Baekhyun enough space on his bed.

 

Six month into pregnancy, Baekhyun started to grew new one of those pregnancy allergies(?) which he can’t be any nearer than at least three meter radius from Chanyeol. Even if Chanyeol stood outside of his bedroom he’ll spew his gut out.

“You smell terrible” Baekhyun shout from inside his bathroom while crying before continue emptying his stomach.

Chanyeol was so confused of what he should do. Baekhyun was puking and his morning sickness sometimes a bit severe especially with the cramping. He felt so bad that he can’t do anything to help.

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Chanyeol was in a big meeting when he got call from Baekhyun. He have a big presentation that day that he has to let Baekhyun’s call go to his voicemail. Only God knows how worry he is during the meeting. Once done he grab his phone and listen to the voicemail.

“Yeol-ah, its hurt so bad I can’t get up. Help me” Baekhyun was crying and he sound so weak. Chanyeol heart broke into pieces upon hearing that. Baekhyun must have been suffering his morning sickness again but this time must be severe than before judging from his voice.

Chanyeol rushed to his car, while calling Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, it’s hurt a lot” Baekhyun was still crying on the line.

“I Know. I’m sorry baby, I’m on my way” With that he rushed his car home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………\

 

Once home, Chanyeol went straight to Baekhyun’s room. The latter were clutching his belly, drenched in cold sweat. He looks so pale. Chanyeol felt so bad that he let Baekhyun in this state alone. He almost cry at the sight.

“Baby I’m here. I’m sorry.” He whisper. He kisses Baekhyun’s faces while hands rubbing Baekhyun’s body.

“Tell me where it hurts the most” Chanyeol said softly. His faces shows worry.

“It’s hurt Chanyeol-ah.” Baekhyun cry weakly. All of his strength are gone.

“I know, I’m so sorry.” Chanyeol said he felt so useless right now. If only he could be the one in pain he would do that. He continue massaging Baekhyun’s body in hope that could lessen the pain.

“Yeolie can you take me to toilet I feel like puking” Baekhyun were struggling to pull himself up but Chanyeol already scoop his body and carry him to the bathroom.

“It’s my scent again?” Chanyeol said while rubbing Baekhyun’s back. The latter just nodded.

“I’m sorry” was all he could said.

Baekhyun continue to be in pain for all evening. He stop after the medicine effect kick in. Baekhyun was then were able to sleep again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Baekhyun didn’t realise how long he have been sleeping but wake up to the familiar warmth besides him.

“Hey~ feel better” Chanyeol softly whisper.

“Hmm~” Baekyeol answered burying his face in Chanyeol’s chest.

“Didn’t I smell terrible?” He whisper again. Burring his nose in Baekhyun’s hair.

“Not anymore. I guess I’m over it now.” Baekhyun mumble into Chanyeol’s shirt.

“Glad to hear that”

They went into comfortable silence. Stay that way enjoying each other warmth after so long.

 

“Chanyeol~”

“Hmmm~”

“You really didn’t love me anymore?”

Chanyeol move a bit so he could tilt Baekhyun’s head to face him.

“Why?” He murmur softly.

“We broke up”

“You asked for it”

“But you agree”

“I’m giving you some space. I thought you need some space”

 “Do you still love me?” Baekhyun asked insecurely. Chanyeol just chuckled.

“If I don’t love you I won’t be here. I won’t feel like dying seeing you in pain like before.”

“So do you love me or not?” Baekhyun asked again but was answered by Chanyeol with a kiss and

“Of course I love you more than anything.”

Chanyeol was about to kiss Baekhyun again when their little angel stop them with a kick which surprise both of them.

“Someone got jealous”

 

Not long after that little Jiwon was born. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to get married on Jiwon’s first birthday. And of course Luhan is a bit bitter about Jiwon because…

“I’m the one who get married first, how come you guys have a son before me. You two don’t even look good together.” He spat. Sehun just laugh at his husband remarks.

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hello everyone.

Thanks for spending your precious time reading my crappy one-shot.

Also this was originally written as Neo for my One-shot compilations, but I also love ChanBaek/Baekyeol so here it is.

Comments are always welcome. Let me know which scene is your favourite

Bye.

Lots of Love,

Camy.