Larva's Birthday

Larva's Birthday

Wonshik was very stressed since New Year, that was because of his solo album 'Bomb'. Since he debuted as a solo artist, he haven't sleep properly. Pressure was the main reason. He didn't want to disappoint the management, the other members and the also to fans. That's why he tried his best and pushed all of his efforts throughout the promotions.

 

The efforts was beyond worth it because of the feedbacks and the responses he received. The praises were overwhelming that made his heart flutter. The other VIXX members were so proud of him that they kept on posting pictures and tweets about his album. And with just that Wonshik can't be any happier.

 

But even though his super happy with the success of his album, being tired and exhausted can't be denied. That's why when someone woke him up today, he was very pissed but immediately his mood turned upside down.

 

"Hyung, wake up." It was Sanghyuk who nudge him awake. 

 

The younger was sitting on the floor, head and arms on the edge of Wonshik's bed. His face was an inch close to the older. Wonshik forced himself not to coo because the younger was so cute and he looks like a lost puppy.

 

"Good Morning hyung! Happy Birthday!" Sanghyuk then exclaimed after he realized that the older was now awake. He then hand Wonshik a mug filled with hot chocolate.

 

Wonshik was dumbfounded but he accept the mug causing the younger to smile widely.

 

"Thanks Hyukkie, but what did you just say?" He asked, because he was too surprised of what was happening in front of him.

 

"I said, Good Morning Hyung! Happy Birthday!" Sanghyuk repeated what he said earlier but now with a pout.

 

Wait... It's his birthday!? Wonshik grabbed his phone on the bedside table then looked for the date and its.. really his birthday.

 

"Don't tell me you forgot that it was your birthday today hyung?" Sanghyuk asked.

 

"Unfortunately, yes. Thank you for reminding me Hyukkie!" He said and hugged the younger out of happiness, still holding the mug.

 

"Your welcome Hyung, now drink the chocolate! I made it by myself." Sanghyuk said proudly when they parted from the hug.

 

"Are you sure you didn't ask help from Taekwoon hyung in making this?" Wonshik sait with a grin, then he sipped the chocolate.

 

"Of course I didn't hyung! Besides, Taekwoon hyung left the dorm early." Sanghyuk said.

 

"Really? He didn't even greeted me." Wonshik said sadly, he was used of the members wishing him happy birthday. They always do that despite their heavy schedules.

 

"How about Hakyeon hyung? I bet, he's making a surprise for me." Wonshik said expectantly, sipping the hot chocolate Sanghyuk made for him.

 

"Hakyeon also left early hyung." Sanghyuk replied, looking Wonshik as he sipped the hot chocolate.

 

"Jaewhannie?" Wonshik asked.

 

"Jaewhan hyung is still not home, he's having rehearsals since yesterday." Sanghyuk informed him.

 

Wonshik tried not to look upset in front of Sanghyuk because the younger made efforts for his birthday but he can't help it, celebrating his birthday without the complete members of VIXX disappoints him.

 

"Kong?" He asked.

 

"He's still sleeping hyung." Sanghyuk said.

 

"Okay, Thank you so much for the surprise Hyukkie." Wonshik thanked the younger for his efforts, he was glad that the younger didn't pull a prank for his birthday because for his past birthdays, Sanghyuk being Sanghyuk always did that.

 

"It's nothing hyung! I'm glad you liked it! And, now have a shower and change hyung! We'll be going somewhere." Sanghyuk said then left their shared bedroom along with the now empty mug.

 

Wonshik now knows, wherever Sanghyuk will bring him, he's sure that the members are there with a cake in hand. Now he knows their surprise. So, he showered happily.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

Wonshik can't understand why Sanghyuk bring him on a park. A park where kids play and people stroll and laze around. He was expecting that the younger will bring him on a hotel, and the other members will also be there. But it's not, instead he looks like he was babysitting Sanghyuk. Because by the time they set their feet on the park, the younger immediately sprinted off. Running like a child, playing with the kids on the park. Wonshik was left on the park, standing awkwardly.

 

Is this how he will celebrate his birthday this year?

 

"Hyung! Look! A puppy!" Sanghyuk called him, holding a puppy on his arms.

 

Wonshik was cut off by his train of thoughts as he watched Sanghyuk cooing the puppy. Wonshik walked towards where Sanghyuk was then also petted the puppy. It was so cute that he can't stop playing with its fur. Sanghyuk handed the puppy to him, and Wonshik gladly accept the puppy. 

 

They played with the puppy for a long time that Wonshik lost track of time. They stopped playing with it when the owner finally get the puppy away from them, leaving the both of them with a pout.

 

"Ohhh, the puppy is gone." Sanghyuk said sadly, pouting.

 

Wonshik was about to say to Sanghyuk not be sad when the younger pulled him and brought him near a pond. And expectedly, being the evil he is, he pushed Wonshik causing the older to fall and landed on the pond. Now he was soaked, while the younger was laughing like a retarded seal.

 

Wonshik in revenge, also pulled Sanghyuk to him. And now they were both drench. But they didn't mind, instead they play. Splashing the water towards each other. They didn't noticed that the sun were no longer visible because they were too caught up playing. They haven't played like this for a while. Being an adult and an idol will keep you away doing these kind of things.

 

That's why Wonshik, now didn't mind even though the other members didn't greeted him. For what happened this day, his birthday was well celebrated with the maknae.

 

"Let's go home hyung, I'm hungry." Sanghyuk said when they stop playing and just lay on the grass.

 

"Let's get change and I'll treat you dinner." Wonshik said, he was very thankful for the younger that's why he'll be treating him dinner to finally end his day.

 

"Yes! Thank you hyung! Now, let's go!" Sanghyuk exclaimed then pulled Wonshik up.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

They were now in the elevator when Wonshik decided to check his Instagram and Twitter to see who greeted him. He saw that the fans greeted him with long messages along with cute pictures of him. He also saw that the other members didn't greet him. Only Sanghyuk. He somehow expected that Hongbin will post the same photo again, like he did before with a caption 'crybaby' but to his discontent, the younger didn't.

 

Wonshik turned off his phone when the elevator dings, indicating that they reach their floor. He walked out of the elevator first, walking lazily towards the door of their dorm with Sanghyuk behind.

 

When he opened the door, he was greeted by a popper with the confetti. And a loud 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARVA THE CRY BABY'. The members were wearing party hats, Taekwoon holding the cake with a candle. (I remember a scene like this... Hhhmmm, did you?)

 

"Make a wish! Make a wish! Make a wish!" Jaewhan singsong.

 

Wonshik clasped his hands together and closed his eyes. After making a wish, he blow the candle.

 

"He didn't cry today Sanghyuk~ah?" Hakyeon asked Sanghyuk who was now busy eyeing the cake with Taekwoon.

 

"Yes, he didn't cry hyung." Sanghyuk replied, still focusing on the cake.

 

"Great! He was no longer a crybaby!" Hakyeon exclaimed but when he turned to look at Wonshik, the younger was now crying. "Yah! Why are you crying!?" Hakyeon asked.

 

"Its... Its.. Just that, I.. I *sobs* thought that you guys will not greet *sobs* me." Wonshik explained trying to pacify his self.

 

"You're still a crybaby." Hongbin said  and they group hugged Wonshik who was sobbing madly.

 

 

 

 

an

So? How was this? Honestly, I haven't proofread this. I'm sorry af. I'm tired. 

Well, see you again on Jaewhan's Birthday!