Chapter 3: Should I, Or shouldn't I

My Chingu, Chaeyoung.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I, me,  the great Chou Tzuyu, would like to apologies for abandoning you my dear diary. There is not even time for me to grab a pen. So please diary I beg you not to turn your back on me as for now I will randomly write anything that will show how much I missed you and me babbling, just so you know I write this never ending sentence to make up to you. And thus me, the great Chou Tzuyu (I even write my full name there so the words count and this page will full of my nonsense talk) will talk to you now, dear diary. I think about you the whole time but as I was about to write, my eyes rolled down the curtain. Sorry about that dear diary. I hope you will understand my nonsense talk here because I would like to write down 4 to 5 pages long today so bear with me diary. I'm going to fill your clean white black streak body with my pilot pen. I just bought this pen. It's fresh and new I can even smell the ink. The great Chou Tzuyu now will proceed to write down the intended subject of today. 

 

Help me diary, you have been so kind to me this whole time by sitting put in my bag patiently waiting for me to do my story. Okay here I go. 

 

 

Should I or shouldn't I?

 

 

Kindly advise me on this matter, dear diary.

 

 

Okay nowadays, I've told you on how much I like (love actually) my chingu chaeyoung. She is so cute that I want to squish her cheeks so bad, embrace her while sleeping, keep her in my pocket, hang her around my neck, KISS her, stare into her eyes all day long, date her and etc.

The list will be too long but I will do a new page for everything that I want to do with my chingu chaeyoung.

 

She is now doodling something on the floor with me on my bed writing this. She wore this sleeveless white shirt with a black sport bra underneath and a short pants. She is too focused doing her art. Her broad shoulder OhMyChingu I love to rest my chin on those shoulder while playing with her long collarbone. Her hair is down covering her pretty face and OhMyChingu I would love to run my fingers on your short brown hair ind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter