A Troubled Valentine's

A Troubled Valentine's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jung knitted her brows in concentration. The month of February, the month of Love, and......

The month that frustrates her the most……..

It has to be the month where she has no idea what to really do. There is always homemade chocolate or the store bought ones. The store bought chocolate would defeat the purpose of the event, and she hated it very much. She sighed once more; annoyed that she couldn’t get this done any faster.

How does one finish a homemade chocolate and at the same finish this........

This.......

This awful waste of time of a pillow?!

Apparently, it happened to be their first year as a couple after 13 years of separation. From their relationship as a student and a teacher to being a Professor and a Fellow, and now their status of the relationship.

Returning back to the pillow, Ji Hong whined to her that he wanted different presents for the loss of 13 years, wanting 13 different presents from her. If it wasn’t for the fact that Ji Hong would be doing the same on White Day, she would have never agreed to this!

She hadn’t even finished the list of what she wanted to give! A set of couple toys, a homemade chocolate, a cake that she had to do at the last minute, a pop-up card that she had thankfully skilfully cut out of paper (or Kirigami, for the painful version of the art), and she still couldn’t figure what to really do for him.

This next on the list happens to be knitting. Knitting a pillow is difficult for her, even though Mal-Soon had given her the techniques for doing one. She decided to make it regardless of her painful memories.

Her Halmeoni happens to be her support throughout her life, and knitting brings her comfort and pain. She still misses Halmeoni from the bottom o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter