Club

Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was his first time entering a club, he had high hopes on how he could enjoy his night listening to upbeat music and drinking frizzy drinks.

However, he was entirely wrong.

Blame it on Kibum.

 

He was horrified when he saw a large crowd dancing on the dance floor, dancing like…madmen. The clubbers were grinding on each other and shaking their bodies off. It was really dark, but he could tell that this place was not for him.

He wanted to go home as soon as he came in.

He was brought to the bar counter by Kibum. Kibum ordered a ‘ on the beach’ cocktail while he decided to choose cola. The bartender stared at Jonghyun like he was some freak when he ordered the drink. Apparently, another bartender, named Taemin just laughed and went on to get their drinks.

“Kibum! Why are there so many people?” Jonghyun asked once they sat at the bar counter.

“Huh?” Kibum shouted.

“KIBUM! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE!” Jonghyun raised his voice louder, earning a scoff from Kibum.

“This is a club. This is normal.”

Jonghyun quietened down.

This is not normal.

 

The drinks came shortly. Jonghyun could hear the loud music despite the noisy atmosphere. He swayed as he enjoyed the upbeat music. Perhaps this might be the reason why a club was worth coming for. He causally took a sip of his frizzy carbonated sweet drink, enjoying the loud upbeat music from the DJ’s speakers.

The bartender, Taemin concocted a new drink and placed in front of him.

“What?” Jonghyun looked surprised. “I didn’t order this.”

 

Taemin laughed (he likes to laugh) and pointed at the guy on the extreme right of Jonghyun. “He is treating you a drink.”

Jonghyun looked at the guy that Taemin pointed. That guy had just winked at him. Jonghyun almost shuddered. This is so wrong.

“I don’t want this…” Jonghyun whined.

Kibum rolled his eyes. “Just drink it. It’s free alcohol!”

 Jonghyun forced himself to raise his new drink to the guy. The guy smiled back instantly.

“I’m not drinking alcohol…” Jonghyun whispered.

“No, you have to drink. He is staring at you.” Kibum ushered as he pushed the drink near his best friend’s mouth.

Jonghyun squeezed his eyes and gulped the entire drink down.

 

Kibum patted his best friend’s back repeatedly as he was coughing non-stop. Probably because Jonghyun had drank a little too fast.

And probably he felt the burn in his throat.

The guy who was interested in Jonghyun started to walk towards Jonghyun and Kibum nudged his friend with his elbow. “He is coming!”

“What?” Jonghyun coughed again and he looked up, only to see the tall stranger.

“Are you alright?”

Jonghyun nodded his head and patted his own chest, “I’m fine.”

“I’m Minho,” the tall man introduced.

“He is Jonghyun. I’m Kibum.” Kibum said them all before Jonghyun could utter any word.

“Hello Jonghyun and Kibum,” Minho smiled and put out his hand. “May I dance with you, Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun was taken aback by the sudden request. He knew his head was dizzy, maybe from the alcohol. “I…”

“Go Jonghyun, don’t miss your chance!”

Jonghyun smiled a little (blame on the alcohol) and he took the stranger’s hand. He had no idea why he accepted Minho’s request, partly he was a bit tipsy and wasn’t at his right mind. Jonghyun was pulled to the dance floor. He felt high, because of the upbeat music. He started to do his waves around Minho, leaving Minho in awe.

“You are good!” Minho shouted at his ear, due to the noisy atmosphere.

Jonghyun giggled and he put his hands around Minho’s neck, “You are good too.”

 “Wait a moment,” Minho pushed Jonghyun’s hands away and disappeared in the crowd.

Jonghyun was surprised but he was high and he did not want to give a damn. He danced rowdily on the dance floor by showi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter