Final

I love you

Putting down the flowers, she sat down.

 

"Hey how are you? I'm doing fine. I've been busy with assignment these days though. Remember that annoying fat guy? He sat beside me today during our science class. He drooled and his drool almost got on top of my hand. Ew gross but lucky me, I pulled my hand out before his drool got on my hand. I feel so drained these days but listening to the playlist you made for me made me feel better. Thanks for the playlist babe."

 

"..." only the sound of the wind could be heard.

 

"Oh, and there's this one girl named Jieqiong if I'm not wrong. She's a new student. She's really pretty. Not saying I like her though because I already have someone else in my mind and that person will always stay in my mind." Doyeon chuckled sadly and paused for awhile "And it's you babe. It will always be you. It has always been you anyway. I still can't believe you're gone. It has been 2 years yet I still believe that one day you'll come back to me so that we can be like how we used to be. But things just happen and unfortunately for both of us, you had to go early. Even before I get to ask you to be my girlfriend or should I say my half? I hope you're doing fine there my love. Happy Valentine's day. I love you Choi Yoojung."

 

Doyeon got up and smiled at her half's name that was carved on the headstone. She took a deep breath and wiped her tears before exiting the cemetery with a heavy heart.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me for this bye *runs away*