sequel

RENTAL GIRLFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas eve.....

 

It's almost a year that Jeongyeon and Nayeon dating, and two months after they started to date, Nayeon moved and stayed with Jeongyeon.

Cuddling, kissing and some simple make out, or sometimes Chaeyoung could heard noisy moans beside her room.

 

When Nayeon not around, or helping her mother in company. Jeongyeon would still do her 'rental girlfriend' thing to get herself extra money.

 

"I told you to quit from that job, Yoo Jeongyeon!!!"

 

"What??? I didn't-"

 

"still deny?? I saw you yesterday!! Hold two popcorns!!!"

 

"you was following me??"

 

Nayeon silents. Busted.

 

"I knew it. Babe-" Before Jeongyeon finish her sentence, her phone ringing, showed unknown number. Nayeon saw it, and quickly take it from Jeongyeon's hand.

 

"hello?"

"hello... is this right Yoo Jeongyeon's phone?"

"yes."

"may I talk to Jeongyeon-ssi?"

"oh really?"

"okay listen. I'm her girlfriend!! She's not longer work as this stuff. Thankyou, have a good day."

"tut tut tut tut~"

 

"what have you done??!!" Jeongyeon take back her phone with anger.

 

"why you so angry? I have right as your girlfriend."

 

"but this is my job."

 

"then you have to quit your job!!!!"

 

"you know I can't..."

 

"you can't or you won't?? You such a player. You need money? You can just tell me, Jeongyeon."

 

" I can't. I won't that I just lazily sitting at home, doing nothing and asking money from you?!! Don't you trust me?"

 

"I-i trust you... But I'm tired with all my friends keep telling me that they saw you with another different girls."

 

"then don't mind them and.... please stop bothering my job."

 

"what?? So you still want to do it?"

 

"y-yeah...."

 

"I can't believe this!! Fine!! Just do what you wants!!!!"

 

Nayeon shouted, walked angrily to their shared room, took her bag, walk towards the door,

"Nay-"

and closed the door with a loud BANG.

 

"geez.... I have a problematic girlfriend. I hope she won't keep angry with me after the surprises...."

 

Jeongyeon take her phone again, and dial the number that called her before.

"Hello?"

"Hello.... Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi?"

"ah yes... this is me, I'm so sorry bout what happened before. So how's about tonight?"

"everything's fine.... everything will works like how we plan."

"okay... Thank you so much...."

 

~~~

Jeongyeon keep dial Nayeon's number, but the latter won't pick up the call.

She look at her wrist watch, it's almost time for lunch.

A smirk showed up on her charming face.

 

"Chaengie!!"

"yes hyung?"

"so at your cafe still need a barista?"

"umm... y-yeah.... don't tell me!! You!! NO HYUNG!!! NO!!!"

"yes my lovely dongsaengie... Your charming hyung going there now!!"

"ugh...."

 

~~~~

Jeongyeon arrived at in front of the cafe, she went in. Lucky, there's still no Nayeon presence. Nayeon company actually not too far from the cafe, so sometimes on lunch time she went to the cafe and talked with Chaeyoung. And why Jeongyeon knew if Nayeon probably at the company? Cause everytime if they had a fight, Nayeon would run to company and cried all her heart out to Jihyo, her mom's secretary.

 

"Yo Chaeng!!!"

 

"what are you trying to do actually???"

 

"get a job of course. And you know your Nayeon unnie so much, right? So I'm here now..."

 

"fine! I'll call the boss."

 

Chaeyoung went inside the office and call the boss. A beautiful woman out, she wore black tight dress, reveals her y body.

"Miss Suzy, this is my older sister. She interesting to get the job offer."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon...."

 

"well hello charming..... So do you have experience being a barista before??"

 

"yeah... 2 years ago, but don't worry I still remember how to make a nice coffee."

 

"okay then, try me... I want to see how's you work." The boss said and wink to her.

 

Jeongyeon showed her shock face to Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung just nodded and whisper

"she quite flirty, careful..."

 

~~~~

"Nayeonnie... wanna grab some coffee??"

 

"I'm not in mood, Jihyo."

 

"ey~ come on...."

 

"just take away a coffee for me."

 

"No, I won't do that. You have to come with me if you want a coffee."

 

"I'm so lazy...."

 

"okay... Mind to tell me now what happened?"

 

"Jeongyeon still doing her rental thing-"

 

"ugh..."

 

"are you going to listening to me or not??"

 

"alright... sorry, you both always fought of same matters."

 

"she said she need extra money and she can't just sit at home doing nothing, asking for mony from me. What am I??"

 

"well... hate to say this but she's right."

 

"what??!! Who is your bestfriend actually?? or don't tell me you like her!!!"

 

"oh please, I'm not gay like you. She's a good person, we know that. And she love you so much, don't you trust her?"

 

"yea I do trust her."

 

" I doubting that. Actually you worry about your image, right?"

 

"okay, you make me looks bad here. Well.... yes kinda. What if my parents know?"

 

"they won't if you trust her. Jeongyeon is not reckless person, she have a mature way of thinking."

 

"are you trying to tell me that I'm childish here?"

 

"sigh, yes you are... Then why don't you find a position in your mom's company for her?"

 

"she don't want to. She said she have no knowledge of business."

 

"just take my advice, trust her and patient. She know what she doing."

 

"fine... Thanks to your wise advice."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter