Final

se-sang-e / sekai / world

 

 

Sehun squatted down as he put the white dog bowl that was filled with (expensive) dog food onto the floor. In an instant, excited barks were heard and Sehun looked up just in time to see a white fluffball rushing to him (to the food bowl, actually), wanting to have his breakfast.

 

"Uh huh no, Vivi! Sit!"

 

Sehun held up the dog bowl high, preventing the bichon breed from eating first. "Vivi, sit! You have to wait for -" Sehun’s words were stopped when there were sounds of more dogs running and barking to the kitchen, excited with the prospect of food. "- your friends! And now they come!"

Sehun ruffled Vivi’s head as a good job before putting the bowl in front of him again and he quickly took the other three bowls to put each one in front of the three toy poodles - Monggu, Jjanggu and Jjangah. Without wasting any minute, all the dogs dug into their own bowls, lapping up all the dog food with satisfied barks, their tails wagging happily.

Sehun laughed as he sat down on the floor and leant against the cabinet, sometimes ruffling the heads of the dogs. He sometimes chuckled when Jjanggu and Vivi his hand in between eating because he's always ticklish with their .

"Yah Jjanggu, I think you need to be on a diet. Look at your size, you are XXL now." Sehun shook his head and tousled Jjangu's brown fur. "You are a toy poodle, for God's sake." Sehun sighed as Jjangu just his hand at his words and continued eating after, not caring even one bit.

Sehun waited until all of them finished eating before he poured down water into their bowls and watched as they lapped up the water (and also making a mess in his kitchen). He narrowed his eyes in annoyance at the mess but it was just for a short while since the dogs all raced up to his lap after they finished, gifting him with on his face as their way to say thanks. Sehun just laughed and kissed the dogs' heads one by one, letting them go back to play in the living room as he went to clean up the mess.

 

 

After he finished cleaning the kitchen, Sehun plopped himself down on the couch in the living room and watched the morning cartoon shows alone before he finally got bored of it. He glanced up to the clock on the wall and groaned as he saw that it was already 11 am, but he was the only one awake. He watched the dogs playing with each other, observing them as they chased and pawing at each other for the next fifteen minutes before he finally got fed up and stood up abruptly, shocking the dogs for a moment.

Sehun ignored them as he marched up the stairs, his mind set on getting what he wanted - and now, what he wanted was for Jongin to wake up and spend his time with him. It was already tough for them to spend their time together (with Jongin’s work and also because of their dogs), and when the weekend came, Jongin would always sleep in to make up for his sleepless days. As much as Sehun pitied him, the younger still didnt want to waste the only free time they had like this.

 

Sehun bursted their bedroom door open and what greeted him was Jongin sprawled wide on the bed, taking all of the space on the king-sized bed - his hands stretched out on his sides and his legs were wide open. Sehun walked in to stand by the bed and from his spot, he could see how Jongin was actually drooling and how he snored unattractively with his mouth open. Sehun shook his head and did a double thought on why on earth he fell for this man.

Sehun sat himself on the little space left on the bed and softly shook Jongin’s shoulder, asking him to wake up. But of course, the only response that he got was more and louder snores from his husband, almost like mocking him. Narrowing his eyes at the sleeping male, Sehun shook Jongin’s shoulder harder and gritted his teeth, "Yah Kim Jongin, wake up!"

Jongin whined with his eyes still closed before he rolled onto his side, his hands went up to cover his ears. Sehun gaped at the rude act and he climbed up the bed, plooping himself on Jongin’s waist, smirking at the pained gasp coming out from Jongin’s mouth. "Jongin, wake up this instant! Wake up!!" Sehun screamed out the words, purposely shout-whining as he bounced on Jongin’s body, successfully pulling out groans from the sleeping male beneath him.

Sehun watched as Jongin let out frustrated grunts and he yelped in shock when Jongin turned to lie on his back again, almost sending Sehun off if it was not for Jongin’s hands coming up to hold on his slim waist. Sehun fought out a blush as he grabbed a hold of Jongin’s shirt because trust Jongin to still care for Sehun even when in his sleepy state.

 

Jongin fluttered his eyes open and saw Sehun’s slightly red face staring down at him, waiting for him to wake up. Jongin’s lips curled up into a tiny smile because it's always a blessing to wake up to Sehun’s handsome face. Jongin had been blessed with the same morning view for almost 5 years now and he was not even complaining. If possible, he wanted to have the same view for hundred and thousand years more.

 

“Morning, babe."

 

Sehun shrieked in surprise when Jongin pulled him down into his arms, hugging Sehun tight like he was hugging a bolster. Sehun rolled his eyes but he still planted his face at the crook of Jongin’s neck and gave him a kiss on his neck before he murmured a good morning to the male. A smile crept up Sehun’s face when Jongin just hummed in contentment at that and they stayed like that for a little while, just basking in the moment of being with each other.

Sehun however snapped his eyes open when he heard Jongin's breathe evened out, obviously had fallen into a sleep once again. He grumbled in his throat as he wriggle himself out of Jongin’s arm (which took almost two minutes since Jongin’s holds were always tight) and when he finally succeed, he sat up again with a frown as he looked down at the sleeping tanned male.

Out of annoyance, Sehun slapped a hand on Jongin’s (hard) chest, hoping that he would wake up but of course something like that wouldnt wake him up. Sighing, Sehun just sat on Jongin silently, watching and feeling the rumbles in Jongin’s chest and also the rising of his stomach because of his snores and breathing. Sehun was enjoying his time watching Jongin sleep when he finally got bored and slapped Jongin’s face softly.

 

"Jongin, wake up! I'm bored! Jonginnnnn, wake up!"

 

Seeing that he wouldnt get any response out of the snoring male, Sehun thought for a tactic to wake him up. A bulb lighted up in his mind and Sehun was seriously asking himself why didn't he think of the idea earlier. Sehun smirked as leant down, his chest coming in contact with Jongin’s while he supported himself with his forearms on both sides of Jongin’s head. Sehun leant closer till his lips were directly on Jongin’s left ear and he blowed hot air into the said ear, cackling silently when Jongin unconsciously shuddered at that.

 

"Jonginnie, Nini, wake up please."

 

Sehun nibbled on Jongin’s ear and he heard Jongin letting out a surprised gasp at that, knowing that he had finally awaken the three months older male. Sehun Jongin’s ear one last time before he pulled away, sitting up again with his hands pressed on Jongin’s chest and he cheered when he saw Jongin with his eyes open, almost glaring at Sehun’s dirty way.

 

"I swear if you wake me up for nothing, Kim Sehun, you'll sleep outside tonight."

 

Sehun laughed hard at Jongin's empty threat (because everyone knew that Jongin couldnt sleep without Sehun by his side) and leant down to leave a kiss on Jongin’s forehead. "Well then, if you think the seasoned chicken that I ordered for our brunch is nothing, then you can go back to sleep."

Sehun once again shrieked in surprise when Jongin suddenly sat up, resulting Sehun (who had been sitting on his abs) fell straight into his lap. Sehun wrapped his arms around Jongin’s neck, in fear of falling but he knew that he wouldnt fall with Jongin’s arms wounded tight around his waist.

 

"Are you serious? You ordered chicken?"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes at Jongin’s enthusiasm and he was almost offended that Jongin was more excited because of chicken instead of him. But his annoyance seeped out of his body just as fast as it came because when he nodded his head to answer Jongin, the dancer had tackled him down on the bed and left kisses all over his face before finally giving him a long kiss straight on his mouth.

 

"Jongin, morning breath!"

 

But Sehun’s complaint was ignored when Jongin just dived in for more kisses, morning breath be damned.

 

---

 

Sehun opened the door to the room next to his and Jongin’s, peeking his head inside first to see what his son was doing. Sehun rolled his eyes when a sense of deja vu hit him hard as he was (once again) met with a scene of a sprawled out body on the car styled bed. Their 4 year-old son was still sleeping, his hands and legs were spread out just like how Jongin was before.

 

Indeed, Kim Jonghun was the perfect copy of Kim Jongin.

 

Sehun shook his head as he padded softly to Jonghun’s bed and stood beside the bed, watching as Jonghun snoring softly, seemingly still deep asleep. Sehun chuckled at the uncanny resemblance of Jonghun with his father - he got Jongin’s sharp eyes, Jongin’s high nose, Jongin’s thick lips and also the shape of Jongin’s eyebrows. The things that he got from Sehun were the sharp chin (and of course he'd get killer jawline just like Jongin and Sehun in the future) and also the fair skin.

 

And that was why other people dubbed Jonghun as the fair version of Kim Jongin, which pulled out loud laugh from Sehun and a pout from Jongin (though the tanned male was very much proud to have Jonghun as his little version).

 

Sehun put a hand on Jonghun’s legs and softly shook the boy awake, smiling when Jonghun snapped his eyes open straightaway - definitely different from Jongin. Sehun was proud to say that Jonghun mostly took after his behaviour though his appearance screamed Jongin. However, Jonghun still inherited this one trait from Jongin and Sehun could just sigh when he noticed that Jonghun loved to sleep (like Jongin) and that he could fall asleep anywhere he put his head on (like how Jongin was).

Though Jonghun woke up easier than Jongin, still it was irritating to find him asleep at any crook of the house - sometimes under the dining table when they were playing hide and seek and sometimes behind the couch - that got Sehun so worked up searching high and low for the toddler.

 

"Hm.. Pa.. Sleep.."

 

Sehun laughed as Jonghun slurred the words out, eyes still droopy and obviously still trying to fight his sleepiness away. Sehun leant down and pecked his son on his chubby cheek, "Wake up, sweetie. It's almost noon." Jonghun whined in protest as he rubbed his eyes with his small hands, though he still moved to sit up on the bed. Sehun just waited until Jonghun properly woke up and when the toddler did, he looked up at Sehun with the same brown eyes like Jongin’s.

 

"If I wake up, can we have chiking?"

 

Sehun sighed in exasperation because what did he expect from these chicken maniacs? This boy truly was his father's son, there was no doubt at all. Sehun smiled and reached out to wipe away the eye booger from the corner of Jonghun’s eyes, "It's not chiking, Jonghun. It's chicken." Sehun ruffled Jonghun’s hair affectionately, "And yes, we are having chicken so let's go and wait for the chicken downstairs."

Jonghun’s eyes brightened at the mention of chicken, all traces of sleep was gone from his eyes and he quickly climbed on Sehun’s lap, giving him kisses all over his face, just like how Jongin did. Sehun laughed as he received the kisses, feeling blessed with the attention he got from both dad and son and he could never imagine what would his life be without his two princes.

 

 

Sehun and Jonghun walked down the stairs hand in hand with the toddler counting every steps down, because he had grasped on how to count up to thirty now, courtesy of Sehun and Jongin (and also youtube videos). They were on the last step now and Jonghun proudly beamed up at Sehun when Sehun complimented him with a 'clever boy, Jonghunnie!' and a pat on his head.

Jonghun looked up just in time when the dogs came rushing up to him, tackling him down to the floor while and lapping his face. Sehun smiled at the tinkling laugh coming from Jonghun and when he deemed it was enough, he hoisted Jonghun back up to his feet, making the dogs whine. Jonghun patted the dogs' heads before he looked up at Sehun with a confused gaze, "Pa, where's Daddy?"

Sehun blinked down at his son because he too didn't know where Jongin was, though he was sure that his husband had come down after he woke the tanned male up earlier. Sehun was trying to see in the kitchen if Jongin was there but before he could, Jonghun had tugged on his shirt, urging him to kneel down so they were on eye level.

Sehun raised an eyebrow when Jonghun gasped with both his chubby hands covering his mouth, his double lidded eyes widening in surprise. "Appa, Daddy... He's sleeping again." Sehun smiled inwardly at Jonghun’s scandalised expression. He quickly faked a gasp as Jonghun pointed towards the couch in the living room, where Jongin was lying on his back and snoring loudly, deep in his sleep.

 

"Oh my, Agent Kim, it looks like you have a new mission."

 

Jonghun straightened up when Sehun said that, getting into his role right away. He saluted with his index and middle fingers at Sehun, "Yes, bosh! What should I do now, bosh?" Sehun ignored Jonghun’s mispronunciation of 'boss' and pretended like he was thinking for a while - his index finger tapping on his chin in serious thinking before he looked at Jonghun with bright eyes. He asked Jonghun to scoot closer as he leaned in to whisper into his son's ear.

 

"You have to defeat that sleeping monster!" Sehun shout-whispered in Jonghun’s ear and he got rapid nods from Jonghun. "And what's the best way to do that, Agent Kim?"

 

Jonghun pulled away from Sehun to look at him straight in the face, his face determined just like how Jongin looked when he was dancing. "Of course it's through..." Jonghun let out a smirk (which was just a crooked smile on his little face), "...tickle attash (attack)!"

Sehun’s mouth opened in amazement as he held up his hand for a high five from his child, where the said toddler complied with an enthusiastic high five.

 

"You're the greatest agent, Agent Kim! Now go with your men and win the fight!"

 

Jonghun nodded while he saluted at Sehun before he turned and talked with his men (read: the faithful dogs, who strangely sat and listened to all Jonghun’s words obediently).

 

"Listen Agent Monggu, Agent Jjanggu, Agent Jjangah and Agent Vivi! We are to attash (Sehun shook his head once again at Jonghun’s incorrect pronunciation of attack) the sleeping monster! Prepare your guns and attash when I say so!" Jonghun nodded his head to his loyal men and after he received barks from them, he smiled in satisfaction and crept his way to the couch where Jongin was, the dogs trailed closely behind him.

 

Sehun chuckled as he watched Jonghun peeking through the arm rest, hovering over Jongin’s sleeping face and turned back to whisper something to the dogs. Sehun shook his head and just walked to the kitchen to prepare a glass of milk for Jonghun and a glass of hot chocolate to Jongin (because his dear husband would never swallow coffee ever again, saying that it tasted like poison). Sehun smiled when he finally heard Jonghun’s excited squeals and Jongin’s grunts from the living room, knowing that Jonghun had finally started his 'attack'.

Sehun was too caught up in making the drinks and it was when he put the glasses on the dining table that he finally noticed there were no more squeals nor grunts coming from his two boys. Even the dogs were being too quiet now. He scrunched his eyebrows and left the mugs on the dining table before he walked to the living room, wanting to find out what had happened. He saw the dogs lying on their stomachs by the couch, not really sleeping but just lazying around.

Sehun walked further into the living room and he gaped in disbelief when the sight that greeted him now was the sight of Jongin lying on his back on the couch, still in his dreamland with Jonghun lying down on his chest, almost in the brink of sleep (as he always said that his Daddy's hug is the best and the most comfortable). Sehun put his hands on his slim waist, feeling his eyes twitched at his failed attempt to get Jonghun to wake Jongin up. Not only his husband got to sleep more, now even Jonghun had joined him.

Sehun sighed in despair, not knowing what to do with his boys who loved to sleep but as he saw Jonghun nuzzling his face onto Jongin’s chest while Jongin unconsciously tightening his arm across Jonghun’s back in a protective manner, all his annoyance vanished into thin air, replaced with a burst of affection in his chest.

 

Sehun wasted no time and rushed to take his phone, to capture the sweet moment of those two (and also as a blackmail in the future because Jongin’s drool was in HD).

 

Sehun flinched in surprise when the door bell suddenly rang and he was even more shocked when both Jongin and Jonghun simultaneously opened their eyes with a start, their heads perked up at the sound of the bell. The dogs were also now up on their feet, barking excitedly - maybe they could smell the chicken. Sehun blinked as he watched the father and son smiled wide and looking so much awake as they voiced out a question at the same time;

 

"Is that chicken/chiking?"

 

Sehun was mildly offended that the two could wake up completely with the thought of chicken but he let it go since he loved them two too much. He shook his head when Jongin got up from the couch with Jonghun in his hands, both sporting similar excited grins on their faces at the prospect of eating chicken. Not wanting to make them wait longer, Sehun quickly went to the door to pay for the chicken, his two boys and also his four dogs were trailing behind him. Just as Sehun finished paying for the chicken, Jonghun quickly took the package from the delivery boy's hands, shouting a 'thank you' with his toothy grin, making even the delivery boy ruffling his head.

They all then moved to the dining table and Sehun urged Jongin and Jonghun to drink their milk and hot chocolate while he transferred the chicken into the plate. Sehun was nagging while he was doing so, berating Jongin and Jonghun for continuing their sleep that their drinks now had turned cold. Sehun kept on babbling, very much aware of Jongin and Jonghun rolling their eyes at him while making faces behind his back.

 

"Don't teach my son doing bad things, Kim Jongin."

 

Jongin straightened up in his seat when Sehun reprimanded him, surprised that Sehun had caught them even without looking at them. (But it was not really a surprise because Sehun knew them the best.) Jonghun cackled when he saw his daddy's sour face, entertained with his parents' interactions.

 

"And you too, Kim Jonghun. Don't learn weird things from your daddy and finish your milk fast."

 

Jonghun stopped laughing and his lips formed a pout when he was addressed by his appa. It was now Jongin who laughed at his son's long face, sticking his tongue out just to tease the toddler even more. It would have turned into a banter between father and son (it happened once when they both fight for Sehun’s attention, but that was a story for another time) if it was not for Sehun saving the moment by putting the seasoned chicken on the table, making Jongin and Jonghun drool.

 

"Let's eat!!!"

 

Both Jonghun and Jongin shouted as they dove into the chicken, the almost fight forgotten when they swapped their favourite parts - Jongin gave his chicken leg to Jonghun while Jonghun gave his chicken wing to his daddy - and continued eating while chatting happily. Sehun smiled softly at the sight and he went to sit in between the two when they urged him to, giving him chicken pieces for him to eat and thanking him for the chicken with kisses on his both cheeks, leaving stains of sauce on his cheeks.

 

Sehun couldn't even get mad when Jongin and Jonghun reached out to high five in front of his face because he was too happy being with his two loved ones.

 

---

 

The blonde male chuckled when he stood at the door of Jonghun’s room and saw Jongin trying to clothe Jongin into his cute overall jumper, the one that Jongin liked to see Jonghun in so much. Jonghun was running around the room in his birthday suit, making it harder for his daddy to put him into his clothes. Sehun didn't even want to help him, because Sehun had been dealing with their hyper son whenever Jongin at work, so he relished in watching the scene with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Jonghun squealed at the top of his lungs when Jongin finally caught up to him, sweeping Jonghun off his feet and carrying him on his shoulder to the short walk to Jonghun’s bed. Jongin threw the boy down on the bed (careful to not let Jonghun’s head bump or making his son fall off the bed) and he attacked Jonghun with tickles, till Jonghun finally admitted his defeat and let his daddy clothe him.

 

When they were all ready, Jongin put the leash on each dogs and handed Monggu and Jjangah to Sehun while he held onto Jjanggu. Jjanggu was so big nowadays that only Sehun and Jongin could handle him, but Jongin preferred to not let Sehun tire himself out with the dog. Jongin then handled Vivi to Jonghun (since Vivi was the smallest and it would be easy for Jonghun to handle him) and when they were all set up to go, they went out of their house for a walk to the park in their neighborhood.

 

 

 

Sehun leant against a tree with his legs stretched out in front of him as he watched Jonghun playing with the dogs, running around the park with Jonghun’s loud laugh could be heard until miles away. The weather was so nice that evening and Sehun was liking the way the wind brushed his hair and the sound of birds chirping. There were some families loitering at the park, enjoying their time too and some even stopped to change pleasantaries with Sehun.

The tall male was pulled out of his thoughts when suddenly a head fell onto his lap, nuzzling his thighs with content hums. Sehun looked down to his lap and smiled when he saw how wide Jongin’s smile was, totally enjoying lying on Sehun’s lap (though Sehun was sure his bony legs were not that comfortable to sleep on). Sehun’s breath hitched when Jongin looked up at him with his sharp eyes, looking at Sehun with so much adoration and admiration in his eyes.

 

Sehun was still amazed with the fact that Jongin still could make his heart beat so fast, even after these years.

 

It was involuntary, when Sehun’s long fingers came up to thread in Jongin’s dark brown locks, resulting Jongin to close his eyes and let out a moan (that sounded too much like a purr) at him. Sehun chuckled at that and continued combing his hand in Jongin’s hair, scratching lightly at his scalp, knowing that Jongin liked it when he did that. It felt like he was scratching their dogs' bellies and Sehun was sure if Jongin had a tail, his tail would be wagging crazily with how content he was looking right now.

 

"Babe, sing for me."

 

Sehun’s hand halted at Jongin’s request, making his husband whined in frustration. Jongin turned to plant his face on Sehun’s stomach and nuzzled his nose on Sehun’s flat stomach, urging him to continue his touch on Jongin. Sehun blinked and continued threading his fingers in Jongin’s locks, sighing softly. "Jongin, you know I don't like to sing. And my voice is not good like the hyungs' voices."

Jongin let out a groan, his way to disagree with Sehun’s statement. He pulled his face away from Sehun’s stomach and stared up at Sehun’s brown eyes, "Sehun, even though your voice is not as good as the hyungs', I still love hearing your voice." Jongin moved to sit up, his hands were on the grounds beside Sehun’s hips, caging his husband in his arms. "I know that you have a very nice, deep voice, Kim Sehun. I can hear you in the shower." Jongin smiled sincerely as he pecked once on Sehun’s lips, "And I love it. I love hearing your voice."

Sehun felt his face growing hot and he was sure that he was blushing madly right now, and he hated the fact that he still blushed from Jongin’s sweet words. Grumbling in embarrassment, Sehun pushed Jongin’s face away from his, making Jongin chuckle in delight when he saw how red Sehun was being. Jongin however trapped Sehun’s wrists in his hands to stop him from pushing Jongin away, because he still was not finished.

 

"You think I couldn't hear you humming in the kitchen, hm?" Sehun groaned at Jongin’s question and turned to avert his eyes away from Jongin’s, shy at how intense Jongin’s eyes were being as they bore through Sehun’s own. Sehun distracted himself with watching Jonghun playing with the dogs, but he still could hear Jongin’s words to him.

 

"I love it when you sing lullabies to Jonghun, your deep voice soothing our son to sleep and I really hope you could do the same to me too. And I love it when you hum under you breath whenever you think no one was nearby. I like it when you rap, but I love it when you sing, moreover when you sing to me when you think I was sleeping at night."

Jongin smirked at the sight of Sehun’s cheeks becoming redder as he kept on talking, the tip of his ears started to redden too and the blush started to creep down his pale neck. Jongin pulled Sehun’s chin softly to make his husband look at him. Sehun fought him for a while but he finally complied when Jongin started to whine. Sehun looked into Jongin’s eyes and noticed how they shone with love towards him and Sehun knew, Jongin meant every words that he uttered just now.

Sehun opened his mouth to ask Jongin to stop but apparently, Jongin was still not done as he put a finger on Sehun’s lips, shaking his head to stop Sehun from talking.

"I'm not done yet, love."

Jongin smiled as he traced Sehun’s lower lip with his thumb, "Your voice is so deep, even deeper than mine and that's why I like it so much. But do you know when I love your voice the most?" Sehun blinked at Jongin’s question, watching as his husband's eyed darkened as he stared straight into Sehun’s eyes. "I love it when you say- no, when you moan my name as I make love to you, I love hearing your grunts and pants as you rock yourself on me, I love it when-"

Jongin’s words were muffled when Sehun slapped his hand on Jongin’s mouth, his face were in deep red by now. Sehun hissed in annoyance as he pushed Jongin’s head back down onto his lap, grumbling a "Fine, I'll sing for you. Just shut your mouth up, Jongin." Jongin laughed out loud at Sehun’s blush, delighted that he still could get those cute reactions from Sehun. He closed his eyes with a pleased smile plastered on his face when Sehun started singing softly under his breath, his fingers were back in Jongin’s locks.

 

When Jonghun went back to his parents, he saw his daddy sleeping with a smile on his face and his appa looking down at his sleeping daddy with a blush and also a soft smile on his face.

 

---

 

 

Sehun smiled at the sight that greeted him when he entered the living room.

 

The three of them just had an eventful dinner just now, with Jonghun talking about everything with Jongin (with his mouth full of food, which Sehun had always reprimanded him but he still did that) and the dogs making a mess at their eating corner.

 

It was their movie date night tonight (which was Jongin’s and Sehun’s tradition since they dated back in college but now they have Jonghun to join them), so Sehun was in the kitchen preparing the popcorn while his two boys prepared their place.

 

It was such a nice sight to watch – Jongin and Jonghun cuddling in the midst of blanket fort that they had prepared together, the movie already set up and everything had been prepared as they waited for Sehun to come.

 

Sehun had always enjoyed watching Jongin with Jonghun from afar, because he got to see how Jongin gazed lovingly at Jonghun, always listening and paying utmost attention to their child. It was heart fluttering when Sehun saw Jongin kissing Jonghun, whether their kid was sleeping or not, and when he saw how tight Jongin hugging Jonghun, whenever he got the chance to.

 

It was just.. mesmerising. It felt surreal to have this kind of life with Jongin and Jonghun, but he did.

 

And he was very thankful for having those two in his life.

 

“..pa.”

 

“Appa..”

 

“Appa, hurry up~”

 

Sehun snapped out of his daze as Jonghun whined called for him, patting the space beside him so that he would be in between his parents. Sehun nodded and walked quickly to their nest, settling down beside Jonghun and stealing a kiss from his kid in the process.

 

Sehun just shook his head and stuck out his tongue at Jongin when the latter whined about how it wasn’t fair that Sehun kiss only Jonghun, so he demanded a kiss for him too. Sehun was planning to just let him be, but then Jonghun whined, “Appa, kiss daddy now or else he won't shut up. I’m trying to watch the movie~”

 

Both Jongin and Sehun broke out into a laugh when they heard what Jonghun said, so Sehun quickly aimed to kiss Jongin’s cheek but of course, Jongin turned his head at the last moment so that their lips met in a chaste kiss.

 

It would’ve turned rated if it was not for Jonghun’s outburst of “Finally! Let’s watch the movie now.”

 

Sehun and Jongin just smiled at each other and they both went to kiss Jonghun on his both cheeks, squishing him in between them and making the toddler whined out loud. Sehun and Jongin enjoyed annoying Jonghun with kisses and they both knew that Jonghun enjoyed it too, though he always acted like he didn’t like it.

 

Finally (much to Jonghun’s relief), they all settled down as Jongin pressed the remote to start the movie, all three of them got tangled into a dimension where a small and fluffy bunny became a police and a very sly and handsome fox working alongside her in a world where anyone could be anything.

 

 

 

“He’s fallen asleep..”

 

Sehun blinked away from the movie when he heard Jongin’s soft whisper and looked at the slightly snoring boy in between them. Sehun couldn’t help but to smile softly and glanced at Jongin’s wonderstruck face as he gazed down at Jonghun while playing with their son’s hair.

 

Sehun felt butterflies flutter in his stomach as Jongin leant down to kiss Jonghun on his forehead, always falling in love with the sight of the father and son together.

 

“Well, he had so much fun playing this evening, so of course he’s gonna be tired. Besides, we have watched this movie too many times already.”

 

Sehun whispered back as he watched Jongin trailing kisses on Jonghun’s face, making their child whine a bit in his sleep, didn’t like to be bothered. Jongin just chuckled slightly and only then he pulled away from Jonghun and looked at Sehun – just staring with a small smile on his face, without even saying anything. Sehun too couldn’t help but to stare back, just letting the movie playing in the background as they basked in the moment.

 

“Have I told you how much I love both you and Jonghun?”

 

The corner of Sehun’s mouth was pulled into a small smile at Jongin’s sudden words, because yes, Jongin had never failed to tell him and Jonghun how much he loved them. He however didn’t have time to answer because Jongin had leant close and pulled him into a chaste kiss, making Sehun automatically close his eyes and enjoying how Jongin’s lips moved against his.

 

Jongin then pulled away slightly, his thick lips still brushing against Sehun’s thin ones as he whisper a soft, “I love you. I love you so much that I can’t even express how I feel in words.”

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes to gaze into Jongin’s deep ones, always feeling his breath being away from his lungs at the sight of those deep, mesmerizing eyes. Jongin was staring at him with too much love that Sehun was afraid his heart would combust right there and then but it felt so good.. it was the best feeling he had ever felt in the world.

 

And even after so many years, the feeling just wouldn’t go and became even more passionate instead.

 

“I know,” Sehun whispered back against Jongin’s lips before closing the gap once again as he couldn’t get enough of the taste of Jongin’s lips. “And I love you too... I love you so much, Kim Jongin.”

 

Sehun felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw Jongin’s eyes sparkled at his words, showing how much happy he was right now. The younger then smiled softly when Jongin kissed the tip of his nose and even kissing his forehead before he caught Sehun’s lips again into a lip-lock session.

 

“I will never get to express how much happy I am when I’m with you, and I can never thank you enough for giving me Jonghun. You both.. You two are the best thing ever happened to me. You guys are truly a gift for me.”

 

Jongin whispered breathlessly as he cupped Sehun’s cheek, caressing the soft cheek with his thumb. He would never fathom how lucky he was to get both Sehun and Jonghun in his life.

 

“I don’t know what deed I had done in my past life that I get the both of you in this life now. But I’m so thankful, I’m really really really grateful because I’m so happy now.”

 

Sehun could feel tears welling up in his eyes at Jongin’s words. He couldn’t describe the feelings that he was feeling right now, but it was such a great feeling – to have Jongin and Jonghun to himself because it was the same for him; Jongin and Jonghun are the best thing ever happened to him.

 

“It’s not only you, Jongin. Me too, I feel the same way too. I just.. I just love you both too much.”

 

Not knowing what else to say, Sehun quickly pulled Jongin into a kiss again, putting his all into the kiss to convey his feelings. And it was not to avail because by the way Jongin was kissing him right now, it was proven that they both understood the things that they both couldn’t say.

 

“Mm.. Appa.. Daddy..”

 

The kissing males pulled away with a gasp when they heard Jonghun’s mumbles, almost forgetting the fact their child was just sleeping in between them. They had been too caught up with themselves that they didn’t even realise that the movie had ended.

 

Jongin and Sehun looked down at Jonghun, watching him rolling to his side and snuggling closer to Jongin’s warm body before they both looked again at each other. They both couldn’t stop the laugh that broke out as they found the situation was very amusing, almost like when they were dating and kissing secretly with Sehun’s parents around.

 

“I guess this is our call to move to the bed now.”

 

Jongin chuckled as he said that and Sehun just nodded, agreeing with him. The younger then got up to turn off the tv and to tidy up all the mess they had done as Jongin carried the sleeping Jonghun in his arms. After Sehun had done tidying up the place, only then they all went upstairs to head towards their room.

 

“Should we put Jonghun in his room and continue where we left off?”

 

Jongin winked at Sehun as he asked that, trying his best to pull off his y look as he looked at Sehun. Sehun just rolled his eyes at that and he smack Jongin’s shoulder once, “We promised Jonghun to sleep together, so stay to your words, Jongin.”

 

Jongin just pouted as Sehun opened the door to their room, sulking as he put Jonghun softly in the middle of their bed. But when Jonghun whined while reaching for his body warmth again, Jongin’s pout melt into a smile again and he didn’t waste time to take his spot on Jonghun’s right.

 

Sehun chuckled softly at the sight, shaking his head at Jongin’s silly antic as he walked to the bed. The bed dipped slightly when he took his place on Jonghun’s left, snuggling closer as he put an arm over their child and reaching out to brush his hand on Jongin’s arms.

 

“Sleep tight and sweet dreams, Jongin.”

 

Sehun couldn’t stop the smile when Jongin moved closer to snuggle against Jonghun while taking Sehun’s hand in his own, “You too, Sehun. And I love you.”

 

Sehun giggled softly, reaching down to peck Jongin on his lips with a reply of, “I love you too.” The smile on Jongin’s face was priceless and Sehun felt so happy that he could see the smile that never failed in making his heart skip a beat.

 

They both then leant down together to leave a kiss on Jonghun’s both cheeks, smiling at how cute their sleeping child was; a prove of their love.

 

“We love you too, Jonghun.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun is happy in his world;

 

Where he has a beautiful husband with him,

And a cute and adorable child to brighten his days,

And don’t forget the cute bundles of fluffy puppies that are always with them.

 

 

This is Sehun’s world.