Hello

Hello

"Whoo! Finally no more schedules for today." I thought to myself as I entered my room, dropping my bag on the floor. I streched my arms out cracking my neck along the way and I feel the relief flowing through my exhausted body. I jumped onto my bed and slowly lost consciousness  as sleep took over me.

A few hours later I was startled awake when I heard my phone ringing. I jumped off of my bed looking for my phone. I heard the ringing come from my bag and as soon as I realized that I was already rummaging through my bag. The ringing was cut off when I was finally able to find the damn phone. On the screen was an unknown number. But there was a notification saying that the caller left a voicemail. 

"Who would've called me? It's already this late. Plus, I hardly give away my number." I pressed the voicemail anticipating who it was. And . I wasn't expecting this. 

I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time.

Hello? This is Jaehyun. 

How long has it been? four, five years? Is that how long it has been since we parted ways?  I guess we haven't met for that long, right? Hahaha. Well this is kinda awkward.

How have you been? Have you been good?

"I'm good. I'm good." I answered even if I knew there wasn't going to be anyone replying.I just felt like doing it.

Well... I know you are. Of course you are! You're Lee Taeyong. The one who we can always count on. The one that is always calm amidst all the chaos around us. The one that can even act dorky at times. The strong one. *sigh*

"The words I heard made me smile. I'm not strong. I never was. It would've have been hard without you there."

Strong enough to break down my walls that they didn't even put up a fight. 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I was always wondering why it had to be you... But then again these words would enter my mind "Why wouldn't it be you?"

"Jaehyun-ah... You're confusing me..."

It was you all along. I just wouldn't admit it to myself because if I did. Oh God.  It would have probably been really awkward on my side. Not on yours because you didn't know. And I plan on keeping it that way. At least I did. I guess this is one of those 'regretting not doing the things we should've done' moments. 

I did tell you how I felt. All the members were even there. I did it in a subtle way, I guess you just didn't notice what I actually meant. But its okay. I'm not holding that against you. I mean it wasn't your fault that you didn't get the message.

"Wait... So you mean--" I was suddenly hit with realization. 

I guess I should say it out loud now? I love you. I loved you from the day we met and I'm will still be loving you 'til forever. 

"." Tears started streaming down my face even before I uttered the word. 

You don't need to say it back. But it would be great if you did. You don't have to feel sorry for me or feel the need to say it back. I just want you to know that I do and that's that. Just let me love in my own way even if it's on my own. 

"I would say it back Jae... I love you. I have always loved you. . God knows how much I love you Jae... God knows. He knows how much I loved you and He knows how much I still love you Jae. I love you. I love you. I love you." I blurted out these words knowing that Jaehyun wasn't there to hear me.

So yeah... I guess that's it.

"No. I'm going to find a way for us to meet. We need to talk about this Jae. We need to be together." There was a long pause before Jaehyun finally spoke again.

Oh yeah. I'm coming back to South Korea. See you when I see you.

That was it. I knew that everything was finally falling into place. Everything was finally going to be where they belong. Jaehyun and I was finally going to be together.

-----

A few months later and it was finally the day Jaehyun and I was going to meet. I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I couldn't contain the excitement, the joy, and the nervousness. When the clock striked six I was already dressed up wearing the nicest clothes I owned, even though it was very early in the morning. I was that excited. And by seven I was already at the airport's arrival area holding up a sign with Jaehyun's name on it. I knew when and where to go since he was still in contact with Mark.

A few minutes later and there were people starting to come out of the arrival area. My heart started beating fast knowing that any second, any moment I was finally going to see him. I was finally going to see his smile, I was finally going to hear his voice, I was finally going to be able to hold him in my arms. 

And there he was. Still looking as handsome as ever. He had no idea that I was here. There were a lot of people coming out of the gate that I lost sight of him. I started panicking. I was not going to lose him. I wasn't going to blow this chance, but I did.

It was already an hour since he went through that damn gate when I chose to finally stop looking for him. I thought "I could just ask Mark to let Jaehyun and I meet up. Yeah! I can just go do that." I convinced myself. 

I was too tired to immediately leave the airport so I stopped by the coffee shop.

"Uhmm... A large cup of Americano please."

"Yes, sir. That would be 3,500 won."

I took out my wallet and gave 10,000 won to the cashier.

"Thank you sir. Here's your change." She suddenly held out her hand that I was startled and didn't manage to take all of the changee in one hand. A coin rolled over to a table and as I was about to pick it up someone else beat me to it. I was surprised to see who it was. It was Taeil hyung. 

"Hyung!! Long time no see! How have you been? How was your schedule in Jeju?" Taeil hyung finally debuted as a solo artist with his song 'Because of You' and I can assure you that it was a huge hit.

"It was good! All the fans were very supportive, they were screaming out loud that I almost wasn't able to hear the music. Hahahaha!" He said while handing me the coins.

"You should probably go hyung. I know you have a lot more things to do. See you at the company!" Then I waved goodbye. 

I walked towards the exit when something stopped me on my tracks. There were two arms wrapped around my waist. I was trying to remove them because I knew who it was. That person finally spoke after a few good seconds.

"Hello." I was finally able to turn around when he said this.

"H-hi Jae..."

"So we finally meet again hyung." He said while smiling, which brought out his deep dimples. Oh God. I missed those dimples.

"I love you." Then I pulled him in for a kiss. I saw his eyes widen but then he closed his eyes which made me do the same. We finally broke the kiss after some seconds.

"Well that was one good greeting. I didn't know you could kiss like that Yongie hyung~" Then he pulled me in for a kiss.