The Party

The Party

 

Onew’s POV:

                I was never one for things like parties and other social gatherings, I would rather spend my time doing more important stuff like studying or reading a book or even playing the piano. But my favourite cousin wouldn’t allow it and persisted that I need to socialize and what better way than to attend his boyfriend’s party. So here I am in a big room full of people I don’t even know and left all alone by my cousin sitting in one of the leather couches scattered around the room not knowing what to do. I got a drink from one of the waiters going around when I was offered one just to have something to occupy me and looked around the room trying to look for my cousin.

Minho’s POV:

                I was invited by Jonghyun-hyung to his party and was asked to bring my boyfriend along with the offer of introducing us to Key’s cousin since we were looking for another boyfriend. He said that we would definitely love him and so we are here now in the party having a talk with him and Key-hyung while his cousin is somewhere lost in the crowd.

                “So when are we going to meet this cousin of yours Key-hyung?” Taemin said giddily, too excited to meet our soon to be boyfriend.

                “Soon Minie, since I can see that he has attracted the attention of the other guests who by the way are hot. I just can’t understand why he can’t see that he is way more attractive than he thinks. I mean look at the men and women surrounding him.” Key said shaking his head a bit as he looked at his cousin’s direction.

Onew’s POV:

                Here I am sipping a glass of wine when men and women kept on coming up to me and obviously flirting with me. I mean, what is up with these people? Don’t get me wrong they are handsome and beautiful but they are not my type. Yes, I admit I’m bi but I really don’t get why they are so attracted to me. I’m not as good looking as my cousin or his boyfriend, I’m clumsy and awkward. Really, what do they see in me?

Taemin’s POV:

                I looked at where Key-hyung was looking and saw the most adorable, cute, hot, y, and handsome guy I’ve ever seen, with the exception of my boyfriend. People kept on coming up to him and trying to get his attention by flirting with him but they would all just get turned down and would settle for looking at him longingly from a distance. This gave me an adrenaline rush, I mean I like challenges and he poses as a challenge for me.

                “Key-hyung, he’s your cousin?” I asked just to make sure.

                “Yeah, why?” he asked looking at me closely.

                “I think I already like him.” I said with a sly smirk on my face.

                “I know that look and I don’t want to know what you’re planning to do with my cousin, but make sure that you won’t hurt him. I trust you guys to take good care of him or else.” He said looking me and Minho-hyung straight in the eyes.

                “Don’t worry hyung, we’ll take GOOD care of him.” Minho-hyung said as he started leading me to the couch as we see another guy get rejected and leave.

Onew’s POV:

                I was finally left alone, I take of my blazer since I feel hot from all the drinks I’ve drunk so far and leaned back relaxing a bit closing my eyes. I then felt both sides of the couch dip as weights were added and opened my eyes to see the most attractive people I’ve ever seen staring at me. I blushed at their intense stare and ducked my head trying to hide it from their view. The one on my left was wearing a black suit with his left arm draped on the couch behind me and the one on my right took off his blazer draping it on the arm of the couch and laid down with his head resting on my lap. I almost jumped at the sudden intimate contact and snapped my head up when I felt cold fingesr caress my hair from the back giving me goose bumps.

                “Onew-hyung, right?” the red head on my lap said in which I could only nod since I don’t rust my voice to be even enough to answer.

                “Key-hyung asked us to accompany you since he told us you’re not really into this kind of thing.” The one with his arms now around my shoulder said. “By the way I’m Choi Minho and he’s Lee Taemin.” He introduced with his baritone voice.

                As they said, they kept me company and I soon found myself enjoying being with them and the fact that no more people came up to flirt with me. The only thing I felt uncomfortable with is that they are VERY touchy, literally. Taemin, who was still resting his head on my lap kept playing with my hand while Minho played with the strands of my hair.

                “You know hyung, you’re really beautiful.” Taemin suddenly said as he studied my face that is now a shade of bright red that both found amusing.

                “Aw, you’re so cute when you blush.” Minho cooed as he held my burning face and gave me a light peck on the lips followed by Taemin getting up and sat on my lap with his arms around my neck staring at my face.

                I was too shocked by their sudden intimacy with me that I didn’t even push them away. And why would I? I found them attractive the way they found me attractive.

                “Would you like to be our boyfriend hyung?” Taemin asked and I looked at him and Minho then found them serious and I see it in their eyes that they do like me, maybe even more than I like them but I’m sure I can give back the affection that they are showering me in time.

                I’m not good at expressing my feelings through words so I gave them the answer to their question by putting all of the emotion that I’m feeling right now in a passionate kiss that I shared with each of them. They looked ecstatic after and held both of my hands in a way that says that they won’t let go and led me to Key and Jonghyun.

Key’s POV:

                Me and Jjong were talking when I saw Minho and Taemin with Onew-hyung sandwiched between them, then my eyes trailed down to their hands and smiled. I’m really happy for Onew-hyung because he finally found the two people that can appreciate him and show him what a beautiful person he is and make him believe it himself.

                “Key-hyung, we’ll be taking Onew-hyung with us home so don’t wait up for him because he won’t be going home until later tomorrow.” Taemin said with a wink. I know what’s going to be happening once they got to 2min’s apartment.

                “Okay, but don’t be so rough with my cousin, understand?” I said giving them a knowing look and gave Onew-hyung a wink that confused him.

                “We can’t promise you anything right now, he’s way too tempting for us to go easy on him.” Minho replied wrapping his arms around my cousin’s waist while Taemin gave him a light peck on the lips making him blush before they left. God knows what those two are planning to do with my cousin. I shook the thought out of my head and gave my attention back to my own boyfriend.