After The Scandal

JYP Manager?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyones POV

*Knock knock*
"Yes.." said JYP
"Sunbae it's me Ah Ram I just came back from Dispatch and released the statement."

"Ah, you did already? That was fast okay back to business. Here are the schedules for the next idols, organize them by building section. Then I want you to go over scandals idols have had as of now and tell me how serious they are and if we need to get involved. With your case I need to have you model some clothes in order to tone down your involvement in the internet."

"Nee Sunbae, about this modeling do I have to go through it.. I just gave a statement I don't think that would be necessary..."

"No Ah Ram you have to go through with it since your Beijing photos came out I will call the same photographer to take a few shots of you and get you some formal manager clothes to wear for the shoot."

"Nee... Well I will get to work and see the photographer later."

JYP nodded and went back to composing the next song for an idol. I went out of the room sighing

Ah Ram's POV
As I walked to my office to organize the things I have to finish I thought to myself about the situation right now. I know it was partly..well mostly my fault for not taking care of my idols actions as to my scandal as a manager. I don't really mind the recognition, but all this identity thing is stressing me I never once thought to be famous for being a "model" which I am not. I know I have good style but I don't look at it as the best... I really didn't want to be exposed because I like my private life. Now I have to get over the idea of a private life because sooner or later they will know more that they should know...

Jimin's POV
"OPPA! OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU!" said Jimin running to the set in After School Club.

"WAE!?" said Eric Nam followed by Kevin Woo.

"Eric Oppa, did you see the statement online!" panted Jimin because she ran to come tell him the news.

"No. Why? Is there something wrong? And what statement?" said Eric as Kevin was confused as well.

Jimin took out her phone and showed him Ah Ram's statement as to her scandal. Eric read the title and immediately took the phone and read it. Jimin saw his expression and just explained to Kevin who was deeply confused. Eric was shocked because he knew this was a serious matter and having to put out a statement meant she will be exposed to the world.... he worried. Not for himself but for her because he knows how much it took for her to get to the position she is at. Jimin grabbed back her phone and shook Eric to bring him back to reality.

"Eric what are you going to do! Unni needs you mostly at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter