Released Statement: JYP Manager

JYP Manager?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JYP's Mysterious Manager

Hello, my name is Kim Ah Ram and my story to you is about my identity. Many fans of my idols have been asking this question for years. Who is that Manager in JYP? Well in this case I will be telling you who I am and why I never showed my eyes to the public because of my dark sunglasses.

It all started long ago; when I first came to Korea I was looking for a job I had the credentials and the degree for a business management job. I got recommended by a co-worker at U.S. that working in Korea would be best for me. I have had experience with idols and the entertainment industry so I transferred to Korea for a job in K-Pop Star season 1 . When we were all introduced to the judges and the staff, I met Mr. JYP and Mr. Yg and Ms. BoA. I never really got to know the judges until I had to work with them all. I worked with Ms. BoA first we got along well we are both professionals and worked well in introducing new ideas to the show, then I worked with Mr.Yg he was very critical but I liked the way he helped me with the areas of my work ethics with his help I had easier ways to work with collaborations. Lastly, I worked with Mr. JYP, what inspired me the most about him was he challenged my limit he changed my perspective and he told me outright my insecurities. I was never one to think I was insecure of anything but he made me realize my biggest insecurity is having insecurities. On the day of the performance collaboration with the top 10 contestants I had to work with Jaime Park my challenge was to see if I could lead this girl's life well for the next three weeks. Since JYP challenged me he couldn't take no for an answer. I managed this girl's life like I managed my own, when she was troubled I was there, when she couldn't bear the dieting I was there, when her parents couldn't see her I was there. It may have been three weeks for people but for me if felt like years because Jimin was like a daughter to me who seemed very independent but really needed a shoulder to rely on.

 

When JYP asked me what I accomplished I finally understood why I was so insecure because I did not have anyone in Korea to rely on because all I did was focus on the job I didn't realize I was giving off a feeling of loneliness and sorrow that I didn't notice. I told him this, "Mr.JYP I didn't teach anything to myself but... I experienced knowing how to love someone and realizing that independent people need dependence too." When I bowed to him very politely I thanked him for his mission and his positiveness in my work ethics and bid him goodbye as the season was ending and so was my job.

 

Jimin won in the end of K-Pop Star season 1 and I told her I would miss her that I would have to go back to U.S if things didn't work out here she was so disappointed I felt depressed for telling her I was leaving. When I got home I got a call from an unknown number I answered thinking it was from my aunt when I hear Mr. JYP's voice on the other line. He said," So I heard you are going back to the America's." I answered, "Yes sir it was nice being in Korea but a woman has got to do what she needs to do in order to survive right?" He immediately sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter