THIS IS IT! THIS IS REALLY IS IT!!

After the practice

You're confused why he let off a creepy smile so you asked him

"What was that smile for?" and then you pouted

He smiled and think that it was the cutest thing when you get confused by what he was doing

 

“You’re so cute.” He said.

His hand ran up the back of your thigh as he went up for a kiss. You kissed him back. Suddenly his finger grazed against your slit while his other hand was rubbing on your sides, you let out a slight moan. He added pressure as your legs started to spread. He flipped you over so that he’s on top and took off your oversized shirt and pulled off your , exposing your body.

He started rubbing your while he was giving you butterfly kisses from your navel up to your s. At the same time he inserted two fingers inside you and on your right while his left hand was groping your left one.

“Uhhhh….” You moaned.

He started to finger you faster and you moaned even louder. He was hitting your spot and you were about to when he pulled his fingers out.

“Don’t stop, keep on going!” You whined.
“I don’t want to stop but I need to get going soon.” 

You pushed him over and got on top. You pulled off his pants along with his boxers, he was already hard.

“I thought you had to go soon….” You smirked.
“I do…”

You took him and slid it inside you.

“Quickie?” You asked.
“Just real quick…” he trailed off.

You started riding him and he held onto your waist, ing in and out of you. You leaned down and started on his neck, your fingers intertwined with his hair. You lifted your head up to catch your breath.

“Uhhh. Uhhh. Uh-uh-uh-uhh…” You moaned loudly in his ear.
“Uhhh….” He moaned back. 

You sat back up; still riding him with your hands on his chest, his hands grabbed your . He then pulled out and bent you over with your knees and hands on the bed. He slammed into your entrance again going harder than before.

“UHHHH…. Oh my…. Uhhh…. Harder. Yeah, yeah.” You screamed.

His hand reached around your leg and started stimulating your . His other hand pulled on your hair, making you lean your head backwards. You were getting so close. He kept hitting your spot over and over again and it felt so good.

“I’m…….cuh-…” you moaned.

Your body tensed up, walls tightened around his large while it was still sliding in and out of you. You finally ed. Your body was about to give up when he pulled out and flipped you on your back. He lifted your right leg and put it on his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” He asked.
“Mmmhm…” you answered. 

He put himself back in you and started pumping in and out again. You could tell he was getting close when he started to slow down. You helped him a bit by moving your hips up and down.

“Ahh…..” he moaned.

He kept circling his finger on your . He then released inside you when you felt his warm juices. He pulled you up, fingers still grabbing your hair, and gave you a deep kiss. You bit his bottom lip and pecked him again.

“That was amazing….” You said to him and kissed him again.