Promise?

I'm A Fool For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: 1662 words of pure mess. Bear with me. And I recommend you guys to listen to Seventeen's Don't Listen in Secret while reading this as a moodsetter.

 

“Let’s break up.”

And Jihoon just smiles.

He always smiles.

“Don’t just smile at me! Yell at me! Slap me! Do something Jihoon-ah!”

Again, he smiles.

“It’s Seokminnie isn’t it?”

For the nth time, he smiles. Making Soonyoung nods unwillingly.

“I know he’s waiting. Go. Send my regards to him.”

Why does Soonyoung felt like crying? He’s the one that dumps Jihoon. He pulls Jihoon in for one last hug.

“Promise me we’re still friends after this?”

Jihoon nods as he returns the hug.

“Forever.”

**************************************************

“Is Jihoon locking himself inside his studio again?”

“He is. He’s been skipping meals a lot lately. He refuses to eat together and telling me to bring food to his studio instead. Yet he didn’t touch it at all.”

Jeonghan sighs. He sighs a lot lately because of Jihoon.

“You need to talk to him Seungcheol-ah.”

“I did. But I think it’ll be better if we just leave him. He’s just trying to cope with the fact that Soonyoung is with Seokmin now.”

Again, Jeonghan sighs.

“I suppose. But then we need to force him to eat. It’s not good for his health!”

And what can Seungcheol do? He just nod his head.

Soonyoung-ah, you’re too cruel.

**************************************************

“No Jihoon, you’re supposed to be here. Not there! How many times do I have to repeat this? You’re tiring everyone out! “

“Soonyoung!”

“No Seungcheol-hyung! He’s been zoning out since we start. We’ve been here since 10 p.m and it has been what, 3 hours? We are still stuck at the same verse because of him! I had enough!”

And with that Soonyoung leaves to calm himself down with Seokmin tailing behind him.

Jihoon? He smiles.

“I’m sorry guys. I’m just a bit tired from composing so I’m a bit zoned out. Really, I’m sorry.”

He bows down, deeply.

“It’s not your fault, instead we want to thank you because without you Seventeen will not reach this far.”

Seungcheol pulls everyone into the group hug with Jihoon in the middle.

Jihoon? He smiles. Mumbling a tiny “Thank you, I love you guys.”

Jihoon is happy to have them as friends.

As family.

******************************************************

“Hyung, don’t you think you’ve gone a bit overboard just now?”

Soonyoung decided to keep quiet yet he nods.

“Hyung, do you….. Do you still….”

“No, Seokmin-ah no! I love you, not him. Not anymore.”

Soonyoung in on the verge of breaking down. Seokmin pulls him into a warm hug in the midst of the cold winter.

“I know, hyung. I know…”

No, you don’t know anything Seokmin-ah.

You don’t know.

********************************************************

Jihoon is humming along to the song that he is currently composing.

“It seems like a pretty good song to me.”

“Hmm… It’s not quite done yet so I can’t tell.”

Soonyoung took a seat behind Jihoon, watching him pressing on the keyboard and clicking on the mouse.

After a few moments of comfortable silent,

“I’m sorry.”

Both of them say at the same time. Laughter can be heard next.

“I’m sorry for lashing out at you just now. Our title song is amazing, as always, I’m worried that my choreography might disappoint and didn’t match well with the song.”

“It will always be amazing Soonyoung-ah. We trust you. And I’m sorry for spacing out a bit too much today. While the title song is completed, other songs have not. So I’m a bit tired.”

“So, shall we forgive each other?”

Soonyoung chuckles. Jihoon too.

“Yes, we should.”

Soonyoung pulls Jihoon into a hug.

“I miss this.”

Jihoon smiles.

He missed this too.

A lot.

******************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pledis Entertainment had confirmed that Seventeen’s aspiring genius composer will be on an indefinite hiatus because of unknown reason.

To say that Soonyoung is shocked is an understatement, he’s bewildered by the news.

And on top of that, they just met yesterday. Laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter