Just a Dream (?)

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to know everything from A to Z

Ah ah ah, my head hurts. 

 

Blinking her eyes open, Yuli sat up from her bed, greeted by her usual routine of her sister bickering in her ear. 

"Unnie wake up! Breakfast is on the table!" Her sister stated, shaking Yuli's shoulder to initiate the start of the day. Yuli glanced at her surroundings before rushing to the bathroom, checking the mirror to see that she has returned to her own self.

 

Was that...all a dream?

 

Yuli snapped back from reality after hearing her sister's voice again. 

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" Turning her head, Yuli made eye contact with her sister. 

"Yes?"

"Where did you go yesterday?" 

 

...

"Momo...Momo!" Hearing her name called out, Momo blinks her eyes open, her vision slowly clearing as she saw Mina in front of her. 

"Mina?" Momo sat up from her bed, pinching the latter's cheek to make sure this wasn't a dream this time. 

"Ow! What are you doing?!" Mina slapped Momo's arm away, rubbing her cheeks as she stared at Momo weirdly. Momo got up from her bed, looking at her surroundings as she began to display a gleaming smile. 

"Hey Mina, do we have a schedule today?" 

"Well..no but-" 

"Great! I wanna invite the group to this restaurant." Mina raised her eyebrow at the female who was moving around the room. 

"Restaurant? Why all of the sudden?" Momo stopped on her tracks, not really thinking far as to how she will explain it. 

 

Wait..since it was just a dream..does the restaurant even exist?

 

Before responding to the female's question, Momo ruffled through her things, soon finding her phone as she began to Google the name of the resturant. 

 

Oh, so it does exist..

 

After confirming the restaurant's existence, Momo sets down her phone, turning her attention to Mina. 

"Ehm..I don't know, but I uh, heard their food is really good!" Momo began to feel a bit unease when she saw the female in front of her frown. 

"..Don't you remember what happened yesterday?" Tilting her head, Momo took her time to process the female's words, realizing that today was another day. 

"..What?"

"Our choreography practice..JYP was there to evaluate your teachings and.." 

"And?" 

"..he said he wants the group to take the whole day to practice..Momo, what happened to you yesterday?" Momo began to feel a headache, trying to recall the events of yesterday, but nothing could come to mind. Momo felt a pair of hands grab onto her shoulders as she looked at the female display a small smile. 

"We can go to that resturant you were talking about but for now..let's try practicing again with the group, okay?"

 

I'm freakin' freakin' out

freakin' out out. 

 

"What do you mean?" Yuli questioned as she waits for her sister's response. 

"Well..when I came back home, you offered me food from a restaurant..I mean, it was good of course! But-" Before Yuli listened to the rest of her sister's words, Yuli rushed to the cabinet, opening it to see that only bits of money were left over. 

"Wha..What the hell?!" Yuli grabbed onto her hair, frustrated by the sight of her saved up money disappearing. 

"You sure it was me who offered you and not the other way?" Yuli questioned as her sister nods in response. 

 

Oh my god...Was I drunk or something?! How am I supposed to pay the rent?!

 

Stressing out about the situation, she recalls yesterday's occurrence of being referred as Momo in the other body, connecting the pieces together of this puzzling situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter