one.

On your side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened in a blink of time. It’s like time slowed down only for me while everybody moved in rapid pace. She’s dead. The fact has not sink properly for me yet.

She’s dead…She’s dead. I chanted repeatedly in my head. The words sound so off. Like a lie.

She was stronger than this, I screamed in my head. She should be alive. Why would a strong person be so fragile like this? This is not real.

I thought this kind of situation happened only in drama. Just like how those drama writers wrote as a way to thicken the plot. Like how those evil antagonists damned for life because they could never get the forgiveness they need. I was the antagonist.

Words easily spread around. Neighbours whom visited looked at me and whispered to each other. All of them were scowling at me. I was the damned . The sinner. I was the aggressive predator while the one lying inside, unmoved was the prey I killed. 

I……..killed her. With just mere words. I laughed dryly.

I never intended to let out those words. I didn’t really meant them. It was just a spur of moment driven by the furiosity. I was mad. After all, we had quite a big fight before this things happened.

I wish you are dead. Those words rang in my ear. I wish I could turn back time and stopped myself. I wish this was just a nightmare and I would wake up and she will still be here, alive and I would apologized and everything is going to be okay again.

But of course, it’s just a wishful thinking.

She’s dead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter