2/2

No more time

“Hyung, shall we go after Hyunseong hyung? It’s almost three hours and he is not back yet. It’s not like the place so far from our house. And Onew hyung just has to tell something not much.” Jeongmin asked Donghyun.

The leader glanced at the clock before answered, “ten minutes more. If he…”

But his sentence cut off when the door slowly opened, revealing the battered Hyunseong. The twin who sat close to the door, hurriedly approach and caught him before fall onto floor. They then laid him down on a bed.

“What happen? Did Onew attaching you?” asked Donghyun. He and the others gathered around him.

Hyunseong coughed once more before answered, “Its Jonghyun. Shinee knew Onew hyung betrayed them. I don’t know why he’d not kill me already, but when I awake, he is not there around and I found this on my fist.” He then handed a crumble to Donghyun.

“What was that, hyung?” asked Minwoo.

Donghyun read it for a while. “It’s seems Shinee want a fight again us.”

“Are we gonna take it?” asked Youngmin.

“Of course. We have something to pay of.” Jeongmin said while wiped a blood on Hyunseong’s corner lip. “If we win, we might save Onew hyung too.”

“Seriously, I hate a fight.” Kwangmin muttered under his breath. Yet he nodded when Donghyun asked them if they want take this challenge.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Donghyun snapped when he saw Hyunseong also got up from his position.

“Fight along with you. What else?”

“No, you injured. Lay back. Jeongmin will accompany you.”

“And wait for news that tells you guys are dead? No thanks.”

“I won’t you die either, Hyunseong.”

“Even I die, I will dead with you. I prefer die with you all rather than live alone.”

The leader stared at Hyunseong while thinking about what Hyunseong just said earlier. Shinee was much stronger since they were born as pure werewolf while Boyfriend was a human who get bite. Even Jeongmin who just got werewolf blood from his father. Yet he still has born as a mortal.

Donghyun nodded slightly, at last allowing Hyunseong. “Kajja.” He said leading his dongsaeng toward door.

“You better don’t die before me.” Jeongmin mumbled into Hyunseong’s ear while help him walk.

“I can’t promise.” Hyunseong answered casually.

***

Boyfriend arrived at the place Shinee mentioned on their letter, a rooftop where Hyunseong got beaten.

All of Shinee member (well, except the leader Onew) had been there already.

“So, this is my plan’s disturber?” Key stated.

“Hyunseong, you still come, huh? Did my blow not hard enough?” said Jonghyun.

“I’m not that weak.” Hyunseong hissed.

“Oh, really? So, why your arm swung on that traitor’s brother?” Jonghyun pointed. Jeongmin rolled his eyes.

“Be careful. They might grab your scarf so you will more weak.” Hyunseong whispered to his friend.

“Like we’re weak.” said Minwoo.

“Tsk. What a nonsense. Can we just start already?” Minho muttered.

Then they attacked against each other.

 

Jonghyun X Hyunseong and Jeongmin

As expected, Jonghyun move forward fastly to grab Jeongmin’s scarf but not fast enough since Hyunseong managed to pull him backward.

“I say be careful, didn’t I?” Hyunseong said.

“Oh, shut up.” Jeongmin replied then run toward Jonghyun to launch his first attack.

 

Minho X Youngmin and Kwangmin

Youngmin launched his kick but Minho jumped three meters upward. He then landed his left foot on Youngmin’s chest while pushed him with it and punch Kwangmin at once. Both twins lost their balance and fall yet stood up immediately. They look each other and nodded, signaling to use their special technique: double-similar attack. The twins spread their claw, directed it toward Minho who slide under them. He stood up and pushed the twin’s neck so their head bumped each other, hardly. A ‘dug’ sound echoed painfully.

 

Taemin X Minwoo

Minwoo gave his enemy insistent attack but Taemin just jumped backward, avoided it easily.

“Attack back, you coward,” Minwoo hissed since none of his claw scratched Taemin. Just then jumped more high then landed behind Minwoo, grab both of his wrists, pulled it as far as possible while kick Minwoo’s back. His chest bumped floor.

“You want me to attack back.” Taemin smirked.

 

Key X Donghyun

Key moved forward slowly, approaching the panting Donghyun. Boyfriend’s leader, despite his whole body aching, refused to take a backward step.

“Just give up already. Look at your member, they seem have no energy remaining to fight again us. I will give a mercy if you all stop bothering our mission or even join us.” Key said calmly. He even not loss of breath.

Donghyun take a glance at his dongsaeng: the twins lay motionlessly with blood leaked down from their head, Minwoo groaned while both his arm twisted to weird way, and two oldest his dongsaeng covered with blood which flowed from wound all over their body.

Is still possible now to save them?

The leader then gazed at Jeongmin who shook his head slightly.

“I prefer die rather than live by disgusting way.” Donghyun hissed while clenched his heart.

“As you wish.” Key shrugged. Out of sudden he knocked on Donghyun’s neck, right at his pulse spot. That is a fatal point for werewolf. So, if Key did that to Donghyun, you know what that’s mean.

The end…