1/2

No more time

Every night of full moon, mortal’s live has been put on danger. There was five werewolf, Shinee, who watched them from shadow, waiting for a human that brave enough to walk alone through a quiet street. They would quietly or gave a sudden attack, caught the prey, and drank their blood till the last drop. And if they managed to drink their hundredth prey, they would got eternity life.

Or it was their dream since there was also six werewolf who will save the unlucky human, even fought if necessary. They, Boyfriend, the six werewolf, always know where Shinee would hunting. Just a simple answer for it: Shinee’s leader, Onew, would secretly tell Boyfriend about it.

If you wonder, this is the reason why Onew betrayed his group: At first Onew was as determined as his group mate to gain eternity life. He want Jeongmin, his brother, also gain it. But Jeongmin has this as his answer, “Endless life is useless, hyung. Later, we will life in loneliness. We will still alive when all of people we love dead a long time ago. Right we have unlimited time, yet we will also get unlimited emptiness.”

From that day, Onew became spy for Jeongmin’s group.

***

“Who is turn now?” Asked Minwoo. It was night before full moon. Usually one of them would go to a certain place to meet Onew to get information where each of Shinee’s member would hunting the night after.

“Last month Donghyun hyung, right? I think its Hyunseong hyung’s turn.” Kwangmin said.

Hyunseong got up from his seat. “Okay, then. Where he will waiting me, hyung?”

“An apartment rooftop across glass factory, left-side city.” Answered Donghyun.

“Better I go know. Bye.”

“Bye, hyung.” Said Youngmin.

Hyunseong almost turned the door knop when someone called him. “Hyunseong hyung?”

Hyunseong spun around. “Yes, Jeongmin?”

“Do you need me to accompany you?”

“Why? Are you miss your bother or something?” Hyunseong teased.

“No. I’m just… forget it.” Jeongmin said with final tone. Hyunseong raised his eyebrow then shrugged his shoulder before headed out. “And be careful,” he whispered.

 

Hyunseong landed on the rooftop where he would meet Onew, but the Shinee’s leader not arrived yet. Not want to bored, he walked around while observing the city;s night view. Then suddenly he pushed forward and hit the floor hardly. He got up to protest to Onew upon his greeting way. But when he turned around, he faced a different person.

“Jonghyun?!” Hyunseong shocked.

“Hey, hyunseong. Long time no see.” Jonghyun smirked.

Hyunseong gulped. He feel something bad. It was supposed to be Onew. Did they already discovered?

“Where Onew hyung?”

“Well, our leader is too tired to meet you so I come instead. He has some cut and need to be heal. Or supposed to, since me and my dongsaeng have no mercy to a traitor like him. So, you want know where we will hunting, right?”

No word came from Hyunseong’s mount. He was filled with anger, worry, and alert. But most of all, he was afraid and want to run away. Jonghyun was most avoided one among Shinee. Not that Hyunseong bad at fight, nor Jonghyun was best fighter either. He want come to his group mate back and inform this bad news. He afraid if he fight against Jonghyun, he would die and lost his chance to warn his leader.

“No. I want to know where Onew hyung is.” Hyunseong said through his gritted teeth.

“He is in my place. Keep calm, he is still alive. But I can’t guarantee it when you come to rescue him. If you managed to come. Key became more protective over him after he know the reason why you all always mess up my hunt. Apparently Key won’t him to meet Boyfriend and destroy my group’s plan. So you will waste your energy even just to try.”

Hyunseong clenched his fist to throw a punch but fall again when Jonghyun suddenly pulled his black fur scarf off from his neck. He felt weak now. That scarf was kinda shield for werewolf. Without it, his power would easily running out. No lying. Now Jonghyun pulled Hyunseong's hair so he forcedly stand on his feet before pushed backward harshly, his back hit the wall. Hyunseong rolling over to laid on his now maybe bruised back. He was about to got up to fight back when Jonghyun stepped on his chest. He almost could hear his ribs cracked.

“Tsk… tsk… why you so weak? This fight is not interesting if you act like this. I think you’re strongest among your member. Or I judged too fast? But, who else could bear my attack except you?”

Hyunseong coughed due to lack of air. “You bastard. Why you kill a human for your selfish desire?!” He tried to remove the foot on his chest but to no avail.

“Well,I don’t know about the others. But for me. I just enjoying looks on their fear expression and hear their desperate scream. But the best moment is when their pale, unbloody body lay motionlessly on the ground. Have an eternity life is just bonus.” Jonghyun step harder make Hyunseong coughed again, now with blood burst out from his lung.

Jonghyun pulled Hyunseong’s hair again, this time his sharp nail stabbed his head. “Ah, it’s annoying I can’t kill you now. But more beat not make you die, right?” Jonghyun said before bumped Hyunseong's head to floor below it.

Then everything was black for Hyunseong.

***

a/n: sorry i make Jonghyun bad in this story.