Stay With Me

Stay With Me (BTS SUGA X SVT DK)

 

 

‘’NO! -DK stop!’’ Suga yelled after DK, while trying to run after him.

‘’Just dont-’’ DK choked out the last part, his eyes getting teary making his vision blurry, while trying to get away from Suga.

‘’C-mon DK baby, don’t be like this! I told you, I didn’t kiss her, it was her who-’’

DK turned around, glaring at Suga while tears were streaming down his face.

‘’What do you mean, she kissed you?! You shouldn’t have let her, you should’ve said ‘No, I have a boyfriend’, was that too hard to say? And you were obviously kissing her back, Suga! Don’t play with me. -I should’ve known.. should’ve known that you were no good for me..’’

DK looked at Suga with pained eyes, fiddling with his fingers, before turning back around, walking down the street.

Suga couldn’t let DK go like that. He was crazy for the boy.

Suga approached DK once again, grabbing DK’s wrist, turning him around. DK tried to remove Suga’s hand from his wrist, while tears ran down his cheeks. Suga wouldn’t let go, and instead pushed DK against an alley wall, pushing his chest against DK’s, getting frustrated.

DK gave up, leaning against the wall, not even bothered by how close Suga was, his watery eyes staring down at the pavement.

‘’DK baby-’’ Suga lifted DK’s chin, letting his eyes meet DK’s watery ones, his heart hurting because of DK’s expression. -’’I swear to you, I didn’t kiss her back, DK. You came right when she kissed me, or else I would’ve of course pushed her back baby.’’

DK let out small hiccups, wrapping his arms around himself, shifting his chin to the left side, so Sugas hand left DK’s sharp jaw, and landed down by his side again.

Suga let out a sigh, grabbing DK’s chin one more time, and giving DK’s kitten lips a small (li)ck, making them glossy, then pecking them.

‘’DK, you do know I love you, right? Why would I ever try to cheat on you? You’re the only one DK, the only person that I want to share my life with. -Be with forever. Why don’t you believe me?’’

Suga held DK’s gaze, not removing his eyes from his face the whole time.

DK began blushing under Suga’s dark gaze, and gave Suga a small, shy peck on the lips, before he leaned against the wall again, biting his sweater paws, his eyes now back to gazing at the pavement.

‘’M’sorry’’ DK mumbled, still biting his sweater paws, the blush reappearing.

Suga tried to fight back a smile, looking down at DK seriously, who looked like a small puppy. DK was an inch or two taller than Suga, but with his back leaned against the alley wall, Suga was the taller one in this situation.

DK quickly glanced at Suga, to find out that Suga still had that serious expression on his face. ‘’YaAaah!-’’ DK whined -’’I said i’m sorry!’’ DK began lightly hitting Suga on the chest, a pout on his face.

Suga couldn’t hold it in anymore and began laughing, grabbing DK’s tiny fists, then wrapping his arms around DK’s waist, pushing his chest against DK’s.

DK was still pouting, his lips slightly wet.

Something happened to Suga, looking at those lips, and he roughly pushed DK against the alley wall, kissing him passionately.

DK let out small whimpers, while Suga was manhandling him.

‘’You wan’t me to make you feel good?’’ Suga breathed roughly in DK’s ear when they parted, letting him know what he meant.

But DK didn’t seem to quite get it.

‘’Wh-hat do you mean?’’ DK stuttered, confusion in his eyes, while he was biting down on his swollen bottom lip.

DK being the 19 year old innocent boy that he is, didn’t quite understand what Suga meant.

‘’Wanna have some fun in bed?’’ Suga smirked, his predator-like eyes on DK.

DK then seemed to finally get it, his eyes widening at Sugas idea.

‘’Wh-h-a-a’’ DK had a hard time talking, his eyes shying away from Sugas one more time, blushing again.

Suga (lic)ked his lips, eyeing DK’s body.

His thick thighs, gorgeous (a)ss, broad shoulders, and his (se)xy, but at the same time cute face.

Suga didn’t just want DK because of his looks, but also because DK was one of the nicest souls, he’s ever met.

Suga grabbed DK’s hand, yanking him out of the alley, and towards his apartment.

-DK still blushing like a little school girl.