One

Planet K-Pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a usual start of a day in the life of Kim Minseok.

He had woken up to a pouting Jongdae jumping on his bed, whining about "Baekhyun hyung won't let me play on the xBox!" and "Junmyeon hyung won't let me play on the computer!" and "You've got to help me hyuuuuung!"

After multiple attempts to throw of the younger, Minseok gave up and struggled out of bed and downstairs to breakfast with the boy still clinging onto him. He pretended not to see Jongdae's sad kicked-puppy look when he walked past a snickering Baekhyun, and wandered into the kitchen.
Kyungsoo looked up. "Oh hi hyung," he said nochantly. "Breakfast in a sec. Can you lay out the table?"

Nodding, Minseok gathered a couple of plates and cutlery (he didn't bother to count, the kids stole food off each other anyway) and laid them out on the table, and was staring absent mindedly at the TV (where Junmyeon was flicking through the news) when suddenly upstairs, Jongin screamed.

Something about the scream made Minseok jump up in surprise, made Jongdae slip off him and land on the floor, and caused Junmyeon and Kyungsoo to bolt upstairs without a second thought. He was about to start running when he got the second biggest shock of his day.

The windows outside flashed a bright white, so blinding that it seared his eyes and he immediately crashed into the wall, his vision completely gone for a few moments whilst screams erupted around him. What was happening??

"Hyung!!" shrieked Jongdae besides him, and Minseok opened his eyes again, squinting through the white patches all over his vision to try and see if anything has happened to the younger.

Baskhyun was already whimpering, and Chanyeol yelled "What happened upstairs?" whilst staring at the window.

Then Minseok realised the window was not blinding white anymore.

It was an empty, vacuum black.

Not the colour black, it was more like a void of nothingness.

Scary.

A few seconds later, Junmyeon yelled down, "It's fine, we're coming down now!" and a moment afterwards the three of them appeared, looking vacantly surprised.

Lay stared uncomprehendingly at the window. "What happened to the dorm?" he asked, confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter