A quiet day in the infinite dorm

A Quiet Day In The Infinite Dorm

When Myungsoo got home to the dorm that day, he got the biggest shock of his life. The dorm seemed quiet, except for the quite conversations going on in Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. When he opened the door to the room, he found Woohyun's lying in Sunggyu's lap, Dongwoo sitting on a chair with Hoya in his lap, and Sungjong lying on the floor, flipping through a book. 

But someone was missing. 
"Where's Yeollie?" Myungsoo asked, anxious to see his boyfriend after a long day with schedules. 
"Check your room." The maknae said, giggling. The giggling immidiately made Myungsoo worry for his boyfriend. Who knew what the maknae had done to him. 

When Myungsoo opened the door to his. And Sungyeol's room, the sight that met him was equally hilarious and annoying.
"Myungsoo. Help me." Sungyeol begged. The tall boy was lying on the bed, handcuffed to the bed with the fluffy handcuffs that he and Myungsoo kept in a secret room in their closet. 
"What did they do to you baby?" Myungsoo said, grabbing the keys and unlocking the cuffs, freeing Sungyeol. 
"They got annoyed with me talking too much, and then they dragged me in here and handcuffed me." Sungyeol complained. 
"Who did?" Myungsoo asked. 
"The other members." Sungyeol said, rubbing his sore wrists. Myungsoo grabbed his boyfriends hand and dragged him into Sunggyu and Woohyun's room, where the other members were still lounging. 

"Okay, which one of you did this to my Yeollie?" Myungsoo said, slightly annoyed, slightly amused by the slightly surprised expressions of the other members. The other members looked at each other, not really knowing who to point at, considering they all had a part in it. 
"No one handcuffs my boyfriend, except me." Myungsoo said. Hoya looked at him. 
"Eww, gross." He mumbled, sending Dongwoo into a fit of laughter. 
"Oh come one Howon, don't act like you wouldn't do that to Dongwoo if you had the chance." Myungsoo said, making both Hoya and Dongwoo blush like crazy. 
"I can't believe you all. At least me and Woohyun's are pretty innocent, right Hyunnie?" Sunggyu said. 
"Oh hyung, don't act so innocent. What about the whip I found in this room last week. I'm pretty sure it wasn't mine." Hoya said. 
"Have you been looking through my stuff?" Sunggyu asked.
"I look through everyone's stuff." Hoya said. 

"Well, at least I'm the innocent maknae. I don't even have a boyfriend...I mean girlfriend." Sungyeol said, blushing by the innocent slip up. As soon as the words left him mouth, all faces in the room turned to him. 
"Innocent maknae? Really? We have discovered your secret stash of ." Myungsoo said. Sungjong's face suddenly got very red. 
"What do you mean?" He asked. 
"I mean, two men lemon candy from each other's bodies isn't y. It's just gross." Myungsoo said. 

The whole scene turned into a staring contest, with everyone glaring at each other for spilling their secrets. 

Suddenly, Sungyeol and Dongwoo broke down in laughter, quickly followed by the others when they saw the absurdity in the situation. 
"I guess we are all erted idiots." Myungsoo said, making everyone laugh even more.

-----------
An: So this was my first try at writing crack. Did I do okay? This story is pretty lighthearted, but I have a much darker, more serious infinite story in the making, and I hope you'll all look forward to it. Thank you for reading this❤ ️