✈ Rules

❀ 천국 : (paradise)CHEONGUK ISLAND |Semi-AU and Semi-literate. IC focused! ・NOT ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS AT THE MOMENT ・
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FLIGHT LOG: ACTIVITY & INTERACTION Here is a rule of thumb to follow, be active and make the roleplay alive or well, you'll be kicked out. Pretty simple right? Now how do we do that?

❀ ONE To start, once you have arrived you are expected to show activity for your first two days since arrival. If we see that you have not logged on then we will simply give you a warning. If you don't reply then you'll be kicked out.

❀ TWO If you make it through your first two days, you should be able to log on to the roleplay for at least 3 days a week regularly. We understand that this can't happen all the time so if you're busy please let us know or take a hiatus/semi-hiatus.

❀ THREE Hiatuses are a month long and semi-hiatuses can be up to two weeks, we can grant extensions but you have to let us know why and your estimated return date.

❀ FOUR If you are inactive after 5+ days and fail to respond to our warning, you will be kicked out. If you were on hiatus, you have a week to return from the day you are estimated to end your hiatus. If you do not return within that week then bye felicia.

❀ FIVE Here is what we'll be counting towards activity; interactions between you and the members that is not ooc or pm related, greetings, wall posts, posts in groups, participation in events, and replies. What we don't count towards activity are; pm, changing dps/cps, liking posts, sharing memes/page posts, ooc statuses and/or posts in the ooc or inside out groups.

❀ SIX We have an island exclusive app called the << HEAVEN APP >> we will be using this to allow communication within the island, all wall posts, pictures and non-plotted/seoul/sky plaza/island group interactions will count as sns activity. Please label everything accordingly as [ sns ] [ sms ] or [ pm ]. Please don't do face to face interactions unless it is agreed on by the characters on sns or plotted.

❀ SEVEN You must be posting in the groups for at least 3 times a week, we do not count posts in the ooc or inside out group as activity so please refrain from using those groups as much as possible.

❀ EIGHT You are required to greet yourself and welcome others as well as, reply to others. We understand that you cannot possibly go around and talk to everyone equally for whatever circumstance, however, please try your best to not leave people hanging and make people feel welcomed. If we see that you are not socializing or just binge welcoming without replying then we will give you a warning as a reminder to do so. If someone hasn't replied to you for a while, kindly send them a reminder, don't be shy. Chances are, your notification got lost or they are busy. 

❀ NINE Greetings shouldn't be one-sided. Even though we ask that everyone put effort into greeting new members, this does not mean they should wait to be approached. We encourage newcomers to approach members as well. If you put in a 50/50 amount of effort from both sides, interactions will come easily and you'll have plenty of more eventful days. 

❀ TEN Please put effort into your greetings. We know, sometimes it's hard to come up with a good greeting but please try to avoid the typical "Annyeong, Red Velvet's Irene imnida! *bows*". Once or twice it's okay as it is a struggle to give everyone the same amount of energy and creativity into greetings but please do put in the effort into your starters. p a s s is why you chose your muse. Not only because it feels good to see someone put in the effort to welcome you and tends to break away from the awkward first interactions but, Facebook also tends to nitpick on very standard copy & paste posts, considering them spam. Basically, welcome others like you'd like to be welcomed.

❀ELEVEN This is not a one-to-one roleplay. You are to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter