Home

Home

 

He can feel his own smile creeping on his face, curling at the thought of coming home. Back to his dorm, back to his old life, back at the comfortable routine filled with their long friendship memories, waiting for more to come. He has missed it, the laughs, the sharing, complaining about schedules early in the morning, the nags and the bads. He has missed them so much that might hurt, but finally, he is back. 

He is at home, he knows it when the vanilla scent drowns his sense and he can't help himself but laugh at the picture of Seungyoon drinking his morning beverage, with so much sweet to provide his leader with hours of nagging and bossing around.

He is at home when he smells the very expensive cosmetics that his maknae treasures the most, even when he doesn’t need them because his charms alone can make anybody fall in love with him. 

He is at home when he hears Seunghoon‘s voice, louder than the music that comes from the speakers, from his room. He can imagine his friend dancing, trying all new kind of moves in front of the mirror, his dog watching in awe at his owner weird behaviours.

He is at home when he sees his smile, the shine on his doe big eyes and his laugh fills his mind, the sound that he has missed the most. He is home when his lips find their way to him, when he kisses him, slow, tender, gentle, filling his heart with love, warmth his mind and body, feeling him, hugging him again. 

And he is certainly at home, because he is in Jinwoo's arms, wrapped under him, hands on his pink cheeks, lips on lips, eyes tracing their faces, that pretty sketch that he has missed for soo long, but that he is not able to forget. After all, how can he forget his home?